August 2, 2010

What’s YOUR Sentence?

Posted by at 5:23 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

Rainbow_pen

Today's Writing Prompt comes from icebreaker28 on the Speak Up: Games Board, who says. . .

With what you are wearing, you can use the words/phrases below to create a funny and unique sentence!

Favorite Color = Who

Other. . . were climbing a tree outside

Socks = Time
Wearing socks. . . early in the morning
No socks. . . last night
A sock on ONE foot. . . around noon

Pant Color = When
Blue. . . when we encountered the president with me sucking my thumb. EMBARRASSING!
White. . . when an angry mob surrounded us. UH OH!
Red. . . when our librarian came out of nowhere. WEIRD!
Black. . . when my finger started to turn blue. FREAKY!
Pink. . . when I found out that I forgot to comb my hair! YIKES!
Purple. . . when I saw a flying pig…COOL!
Green. . . when a hamster came up and started to talk to us. CUTE!
Orange. . . when the sky fell down. AHHHHH!
Yellow. . . when I realized that I have an important test tomorrow. BETTER STUDY!
Brown. . . when my foot fell asleep. WAKE UP FOOT!
Other. . . when I burst out laughing for no reason. HA HA!

Then you put it all together in a sentence.

Now that you have created a sentence/phrase, post it below in the Comments so everyone else can see the unique and hilarious sentence that your clothing has made!

Fun! Here is mine:
My teacher and I were climbing a tree outside last night when I burst out laughing for no reason. HA HA!

1. werewolfcat5

My parents and I were playing monopoly in the kitchen last night when I forgot to comb my hair! YIKES! (It doesn’t really make sense,though.Blame it on my clothes I’m wearing right now and today.)

2. 32brownies

My best friend and I wer arguing at the market early in the morning when we encountered the president with me sucking my thumb. EMBARRASSING!

3. Horseluver101

My whole family and I were playing monopoly in te kitchen last night, when my foot fell asleep…WAKE UP FOOT!

4. friendofcats

my best friend and i were climbing a tree outside last night when my finger started to turn blue – freaky

5. SmileMonkey

Okay, this post was absolutely hilarious!!!!!
    Mine was…
    My neighbor and I were shopping at the mall around noon when we encountered the president with me sucking my thumb. EMBARRASSING!!!!!!!!!!!
    WOW. That was pretty spot on….. sheesh

6. fashionisfun

A celebrity and I were shopping at the mall last night when I found out I forgot to comb my hair YIKES!

7. cooliololo12

My teacher and I were climbing a tree last night when we encountered the president with me sucking my thumb!

8. Purplepancakes98

ok i am probably the only person in the entire world who is doing this with only one sock on but here goes:
    My teacher and I were climbing a tree around noon when the we encountered the president while i was sucking my thumb! EMBARRASSING!!!
    I am wierd and proud of it!

9. Purplepancakes98

My teacher and i were climbing a tree outside last night when we encountered the president with me sucking my thumb. EMBARRASSING!!!!!
    I am so wierd

10. dianerules123

1. Favorite Color; Purple: My siblingS & I are lovable.
    2. Color of current shirt; Blue: Me & My family were shopping at the mall until I said to my mom, “Let’s go to that store.” & My mom said, “That’s a store for baby clothes.” LOL!
    3. No Socks; Last night I was dreaming about shopping. :D
    4. Blue: when we encountered the president with me sucking my thumb. EMBARRASSING!

11. FluffyIceCream1234

My parents and I were playing Monopoly in the kitchen last night when we encountered the President with me sucking my thumg. EMBARRASING!
    Hmm, odd, I would’ve much rather met the talking hamster.

12. Starrninjarawr

My best friend and I were shopping at the mall last night when I burst out laughing for no reason.HA HA!

13. celine

my sibling and i were climbing a tree outside last nite when i found out i forgot to comb my hair! yikes!

14. Grandesong

My sibling and I were climbing a tree outside early in the morning, when I found out I had forgot to commb my hair. YIKES!
    This is fun!

15. DoubleHelix

My whole family and I were climbing a tree outside last night, when I burst out laughing for no reason. HA HA!

16. ladygurl123

My best friennd and I were climbing a tree outside last night when we encountered the president with me sucking my thumb!EMBARRASING

17. bigbadpoohbear

My whole family and i were climbing a tree outside last night when my finger started to turn blue. FREAKY!!!
    Funny the other day i was climbing my tree in my front yard and got bitten by something. Then yesterday i pulled black liquid out of the bite.

18. Josephine

My teacher and I were arguing at the market last night when I realized that I have an important test tomorrow. BETTER STUDY!
    This thing is COOL!
    BTW: I am wearing a yellow shirt and yellow pants and not wearing any socks ’cause I’m in my Pj’s.)

19. 44maplesyrup

my best friend and i were climbing a tree outside last night when i found out i forgot to comb my hair!YIKES!LOL!

20. sweets99

that’s so funny. i still don’t understand why you and you teacher were climbing a tree at night. FREAKY!!!

21. rickriordanfan

Mine is:
    My best friend and I were riding our bikes down the street last night when we encountered the president with me sucking my thumb. EMBARRASSING!
    HEY! I don’t suck my thumb!!!!!

22. vuhladdo

A celebrity and I were climbing a tree last night when our librarian came out of nowhere. WEIRD!
    I like this a lot :)

23. Hope

This is fun.
    My sibling and I were climbing a tree outside last night when our librarian came out of nowhere. WEIRD!
    My favorite colour is purple and i am wearing a flowered white t shirt and a very short red pleated skirt.

24. Katelyn

My best friend and I were shopping at the mall last night when we encountered the president with me sucking my thumb. EMBARRASSING!

25. stuffedmudkiptoy

my teacher and i were racing in the backyard last night, when a hamster came up and started talking to us Cute!

26. aghata

ha ha ha look at mine!
    my best friend and i where climbing a tree outside early in the morning when we encountered the president with me sucking my thumb EMBARRASSING!

27. Ronfan

My best friend and I were riding our bikes on the streets when a hamster came up and started to talk to us. CUTE!

28. ilovedancesmiley

my best friend and I were climbing a tree outside last night when i burst out laughing for no reason!HAHA

29. Skrgrl8

My best friend and I were climbing a tree outside early in the morning when my finger started to turn blue. FREAKY!

30. harrypotterfan17

My best friend and I were climbing a tree outside last night when I burst out laughing for no reason. HA HA!

31. GNOletsgo1

My sibling and I were shopping at the mall late at night when I found out I forgot to comb my hair! YIKES!

32. nellieforeva

my best friend and i were climbing a tree outside last night when i burst out laughing for no reason HA HA.

33. missysmiles299

My sibling and I were climbing a tree outside early in the morning when we saw a flying pig….COOL!
    Lol that’s weird!!

34. Charmfairy

My teacher and I were playing monopoly in the kitchen last night when suddenly I burst out laughing. HA HA!

35. autumnapplebelly

My best friend and I were climbing a tree outside last night when we encountered the president with me sucking my thumb. EMBARRASSING!

36. ICEDEMON96

I’m weearing a purple shirt and denim shorts so here is my sentence.
    My parents and I were at the park last night when we encountered the President with me sucking my thumb.EMBARRASSING!

37. Tonks Lupin

A celebrity and I were arguing in the market last night when I saw a flying pig…COOL!
    My answers were red, yellow, no socks, and purple!I’m definitely going to check the boards out!

38. s.snape2000

My Teacher and I were learning Latin in the basement last night when I saw a flying pig…COOL!
    Weird sentence!

39. stonefairy

A celebrity and I were shopping at the mall last night when I remembered that I forgot to comb my hair. YIKES!

40. HeroineHiding

My whole family and I were climbing a tree outside last night when we encountered the president with me sucking my thumb. EMBARRASSING!

41. HappyStar243

My sibling and I were learning Latin in the basement early in the morning when I burst out laughing for no reason. HA HA!