August 3, 2010

SPONSORED ENTRY: The Sorcerer’s Apprentice

Blog_130

It Isn’t Easy Being a Sorcerer

Nicholas Cage and Jay Baruchel play the sorcerer and his apprentice in Disney’s The Sorcerer’s Apprentice. They have to save modern day New York City from the ancient forces of darkness. As you can see from the photo below, it can’t be easy to have their jobs.

Create a Caption!
Here is my caption:
Dave: You’ve gotta give me time off from this job. The last time I took a shower was last week.
Balthazar: I told you being a sorcerer’s apprentice was going to be hard work!

Sorcerer4_resized

Leave your caption in the Comments below!

This entry is sponsored by Disney Enterprises, Inc.
Photo courtesy of Disney Enterprises, Inc.

1. angelipod3

Balthazar:Read all of these tonigt and tell me what you read.
    Dave:What!(Mouth open in shock.
    Balthazar:Yes, oh and close your mouth you’ll catch flies.(Smiles gets up and leaves the room.)

2. Janelle

This movie is not boring it is Awesome.
    Balthazar:this is a book about how these shoes are not old man shoes!!

3. Korinn

Balthazar: Here is all you need to know about being ‘The Chosen One Wizard’
    Dave: Oh… so I have to read all of this?
    Balthazar: Yeah…
    Dave: Ok, I’m just gonna go watch the movie then… XD

4. Velma

Balthazar:u better not touch it
    Dave:okay okay i wont
    Balthazar: so in oder to learn you have to think about what to do first
    Dave: okay lets get stared

5. D|N

Balthazar: Alright Dave, we’ll start by YOU reading THAT book.
    Dave: But isn’t magic supposed to be the master doing demonstrations and the apprentice learning how to do them???
    Balthazar: Alright… well… then let me demonstrate it to you. (takes book in hand)
    Dave: (leans in and watches eagerly)
    Balthazar: (slams book closed in Dave’s face) There you go! Is that enough for you to learn?
    Dave: (in a low voice) You really weren’t joking when you said you’d demonstrate it to me, weren’t you?

6. Natalie

Dave: O.O A broomstick! I think ill take it for a spin!! *10 hours later*
    Balthazar: DAVE!!! Where are you? *looks around to see if anything is missing* O.O MY BROOMSTICK WHERE IS IT?!?!
    Dave: *comes in from ceiling while Balthazar is upstairs* That was funny but I think ill go to my place.
    Balthazar:*comes back down after Dave left* What the…. how did the broom get back here. *looks confused*
    *The next day*
    Dave: hello boss *still remembering the broomstick ride*
    Balthazar: Did you ride my broomstick last night? *looking mad/tired*
    Dave: Ya I did to go get pizza. *Eats left over of pizza and says with mouth full* Want some?
    THE END

7. D|N

Before reading this caption, look at the candle on the table that looks it’s being held by Dave.
    Dave: Ok, is my fire-producing getting better now?
    Balthazar: Dave, lighting a candle isn’t what I call “producing your fire”.
    Dave: But it’s still fire!
    Balthazar: *face palm*

8. sonofhades

dave:this is a big book
    blake:yeah i know i got it for chrismas
    dave:realy
    blake:yeah
    dave:…….oh okay you were going to teach me something with this book
    blake:not with that with this tiny book
    dave:then what was this convesa- ahh

9. Akatosh

Dave: Why are there so many candles in here?
    Balthazar: So it’s harder to smell you.
    Dave: Hey, it’s not my fault I accidentally turned my deodorant into rock!
    Balthazar: You wouldn’t have if you had read this 543 page book entirely on that spell.
    Dave: … That’s on one spell? :(
    Balthazar: I love my job!

10. AlanRickmanfan

Balthazar: Here Dave.It’s a book of pictures of dead people.
    Dave:What’s it for?
    Balthazar: Well, I just thought, since you have pretty much no chance of getting a girlfriend in this life, you can have your pick of a girl, and I’ll raise her from the dead for you.
    Dave:Gee, thanks.

11. hermionealltheway

Balthazar: So you would like to be my apprentice? Well, here is your job application ……or book of applicatons

12. ICEDEMON96

Balthazar: Look Dave I need you to go over this paperwork for me.
    Dave: What is it?
    Balthazar:My insurance policy.

13. s.snape2000

Dave:WHAT?!I cant read all of that in one night.
    Balthazar:Neither can I.Enjoy the book.*smiles, and walks away*