August 17, 2010

Dav Pilkey Ook & Gluk Game

Posted by at 10:16 am in Dav Pilkey, Games, Graphic Novels, Reads, Trivia | Permalink

Ook_gluk Hi! You may know by now that Dav Pilkey, the creator of the Captain Underpants series has a new book out called The Adventures of Ook and Gluk: Kung Fu Cavemen From the Future. There were some hilarious comments about the book cover when we previewed it a few months ago. And now Dav Pilkey created this Spot the Difference game with an image from the book. There are 26 differences between the two images. Can you find them all?

Ook_and_gluck

Have fun and tell us what you think in the Comments. For more fun stuff from Dav Pilkey, check out the Ook & Gluk website.

1. Johnd32

Its actually a nice and helpful piece of information. Im glad that you shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing. eedaccdkkdff

2. luigilukeg234

The book is auwsome. I have the book. For my opinion there is some stuff that that is really funny. I like the game but you need more games.

3. bluecap67

That book is so funny.
    DON’T EAT AT TOM’S DINER – Our food is horrible.
    I drink armpit juice!
    I went poo-poo in my underwear.
    LOLOLOL :3

4. our class

its hard to find all of the differences! We only found a couple as we ate snack today :) We would really like to read this book because it sounds awesome!

5. elisha

I like the way that you desied the front cover with the people that are in the book and the adventures they went throug.

6. bigmouth1998

i found 7.waaaah.but good luck to the rest of yall.it looks pretty funny but i dont read books like this sorry:{

7. jaeman

this is the next captin underpants and i cant wait to read this book because i know it gonna be good cant wait i wonder if it gonna be better than captin under pants series YAYYYYYY

8. Asha.C

I’ve read one captain underpants book before and it was very interesting so i cant wait to get this book so i can read !!!!!!

9. girly27

By the way, a hint of advice how to fine more, zoom in to the picture, either click on it to make it bigger or you can zoom, like this you click (at the same time) CTRL and + and then zoom to the book covers, it’s easier to find more differences if it’s larger. And oh yeah, to go back to minimize it click (at the same time) CTRL and – or to make the screen back in normal size click (at the same time) CTRL and 0. Thanks for listening to my advice you guys! Good luck to all of you! And it’ll really work, trust me.

10. largemini

oh my god cracking up i found 5 and bought it for 20.cant wait to read them.haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so funny
    largemini