Back to School Quiz: Are You Ready?
Although you would have no clue from the 90 degree temperatures in New York City these days that summer is almost over, you only have to travel to the Jersey malls to see that “Back to School” sales are in full swing. To get you in the mood . . . POP QUIZ! Just kidding. But see how you do on our Back to School Quiz - Stacks style. And remember, it’s just for fun!
1. This book series can give you hilarious middle school survival tips. Hint: the first book is called Can You Get an F in Lunch?.
2. You gather here at school first thing in the morning. It’s not home, but it is a room.
3. Harry Potter and his friends attend this wizarding school.
4. This performing arts school in New York City inspired the movie Fame.
5. According to the Phineas and Ferb theme song, how many days of summer vacation are there “before school comes along just to end it?”
6. You might learn about the Presidents of the United States in which class?
BONUS: How many Presidents of the U.S. have there been so far?
Leave your answers in the Comments, and check back next week to see your grade!
—Ratha, Stacks Writer