Trivia: Think Ink
I was thinking about Cornelia Funke's Inkheart trilogy the other day and got stuck on the word “ink.” Cornelia Funke used it three times for the titles in her trilogy. But have other authors been as obsessed with the word "ink?" Try this Ink-book Trivia Quiz. See if you can guess the answers – either through the power of your own brain, or the internet search engine of your choice!
My only rule: each answer is a book title with the word "ink" in it. Let the fun begin!
- Name all three books in the Inkheart series.
- This autobiographical novel takes place in post-World War II Tokyo about a talented young man becoming an artist. It's not The Sorcerer’s Apprentice but The ________'s Apprentice.
- In this far-out series, a man drinks the ink from a book, leaving only blank pages.
- This preschool picture book follows an octopus as she attempts to shoot a purple ink cloud to avoid a hungry shark.
- This is the name of the Spanish language edition of Inkheart.
- The third book of the Cat's Eye Corner series. It's about boy and his enchanted sidekick – a talking fountain pen.
"Ink" your answers in the Comments, and check back next week for answers! And let me know of any other ink-books I missed!
— Ratha, Stacks Writer