Summer Songs Trivia Answers
Okay, we're back with answers from last week's trivia on Summer Songs. Are you ready to rock out to the soundtrack of summer? How did you do on the quiz? Take a look at the answers below!
1) What Time is It? __________. Sing the kids from High School Musical. A: Summertime!
2) _______ Nights. Song from the movie Grease. A: Summer Nights
3) I Wanna Soak Up the ____. Song by Sheryl Crow. A: Soak Up the Sun
4) _________ and DJ Jazzy Jeff sang the song “Summertime.” Hint: It was what Will Smith called himself before he went by. . . Will Smith. A: The Fresh Prince.
5)“But there ain't no cure for the summertime ______.” Oldies song by Eddie Cochran. A: “But there ain't no cure for the summertime blues.”
6) ___________ in Paradise. Name of a song by Jimmy Buffett. Hint: the word is a food you can find at McDonald's. A: Cheeseburger in Paradise.
7) Summer ______. Jason Mraz remade this old song. Hint: a gentle wind. A: Summer Breeze
And thanks for all the summer song recommendations you guys left last week. Looks like I have some downloading to do for my Playlist. Keep 'em coming, and we'll see you next Tuesday for more Trivia!
— Ratha, Stacks Writer