Guardians of Ga'Hoole Trivia Answers
A few weeks ago, I posted a Guardians of Ga’Hoole Trivia Quiz in preparation for the movie, The Legend of the Guardians to be released on September 24, 2010. WHOO rocked the quiz?
Answers are below!
- A cricket. (Eglantine’s first meal)
- Soren was pushed by his brother Kludd. (How he “fell” out of his nest)
- Soren and Gylfie moved their beaks to say their number instead of chanting their names and pretended to march. (How they resisted moon blinking)
- Hortense died saving an owl egg. She was caught as an undercover spy and pushed over the cliff by Auntie. But was she really dead…? (How did Hortense die?)
- When the vampire bats drank the owls blood. (What was quanking?)
- Weather and Colliering. (When Soren and his gang reaches the great Ga’Hoole tree and is put into a chaw, what job does he get?)
- In their gizzards. ( Where do owls feel their emotions?)
- Kludd – Soren’s evil brother. (Who is Metal Beak?)
- BONUS ANSWER: There are FIFTEEN books in the Guardians of Ga’Hoole series by Kathryn Lasky! You can find out about them all at the Guardians of Ga'Hoole website.
And if you haven’t already done so, check out the movie trailer. It looks amazing!
— Ratha, Stacks Writer