Book to Movie Trivia Answers
TRIVIA ANSWERS: BLOCKBUSTER BOOKS
Last week I posed a Trivia Quiz on books. . .that have been made into movies. Dollar616 and pinksummer2313 both posted the right answers at exactly the same time! Congrats, you two! So, how well did the rest of you know your favorite book-blockbusters? (Hmm. . . should we call them book-busters?). Check your answers below!
1. Vampire series with Stephenie Meyer's four books based in Forks, Washington.
Answer: Twilight (rated PG-13). (ok, that was like a freebie!)
2. The upcoming movie based on this Beverly Cleary book stars Selena Gomez and Joey King. Answer: Beezus and Ramona. (Check out our interviews with the stars!)
3. Harry, Ron & Hermoine. Need we say more?
Answer: Harry Potter.
4. This classic book about the friendship between a pig and a spider, became a movie starring Dakota Fanning (and a barn full of animals) in 2006.
Answer: Charlotte's Web.
5. This book series is written in diary form, and follows Greg through everyday embarrassing and hilarious middle school life.
Answer: Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
6. The second book of the Cirque du Freak series, and the name of the corresponding movie.
Answer: The Vampire's Assistant
7. This Disney movie series starring Woody and Buzz.
Answer: Toy Story
8. These superhero movies began as comic books. Name 3 with the word “man” in their title.
Answer: Superman, Spiderman, Batman, Ironman.
9. This 15 book series follows owls as they fight evil and battle for their kingdom.
Answer: Guardians of Ga'Hoole by Kathryn Lasky. (The movie, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole, comes out this September!)
10. Lemony Snicket authored this book series that became a movie.
Answer: A Series of Unfortunate Events.
What are your favorite book-to-movies? Drop a line and let us know in the Comments!
— Ratha, Stacks Writer