Summer Songs Trivia
Happy Trivia Tuesday Splotters! In the next few months, you know what's special about upcoming Tuesdays? They'll be SUMMER TUESDAYS. And you know what's special about that? It's SUMMER! Can you tell I love the summer?
There's nothing like kicking back with a good book, a cold glass of strawberry lemonade (just mash some strawberries with a fork and throw them in lemonade) and some good summer music. That's my perfect summer day. So to get stoked for summer, see if you can fill in the blanks for these summer songs.
- What Time is It? __________. Sing the kids from High School Musical.
- _______ Nights. Song from the movie Grease.
- I Wanna Soak Up the ____. Song by Sheryl Crow.
- _________ and DJ Jazzy Jeff sang the song “Summertime.” Hint: It was what Will Smith called himself before he went by. . . Will Smith.
- "But there ain't no cure for the summertime ______.” Oldies song by Eddie Cochran.
- ___________ in Paradise. Name of a song by Jimmy Buffett. Hint: the word is a food you can find at McDonald's.
- Summer ______. Jason Mraz remade this old song. Hint: a gentle wind.
Leave your answers in the Comments, then check back next week for answers. And let me know your favorite summertime song – I’m looking to beef up my summer playlist!
— Ratha, Stacks Writer