June 21, 2010

Create a Caption: Summer Bear

Createacaption Ever make your stuffed animals do wacky things? I vividly remember as a toddler, I had this giant plastic baby doll, aptly named "Big Baby." She was as tall as me, I guess about 3 feet at the time. I used to freak my mom out and make Big Baby sit on my potty seat, or drag her around and dress her in my clothes. Well, check out this stuffed bear from my house. Looks like he's all decked out for summer. What do you imagine he's thinking?

Writing prompt.vaca_3512

Leave your caption in the Comments below!

— Ratha, Stacks Writer

1. GinnyW123

here is what I think he (or her!)is thinking:
    If its SO hot out… then why am I drinking milk instead of ice cold water? :)

2. Mini Mickey

I think he is saying to himself “Hmmmm….This isn’t the best book I have ever read. Maybe if I pour milk on it….Mom won’t notice. Then I won’t have to read it.

3. golden stream

Hey, get out of the way your blocking my sun and I need light to relax, read a book,drink some milk and get a tan.

4. sonofhades

“i wonder why i can never grow a moustache some of the greatest writers had moustaches yet i cant even grow stubble i wish i were really alive”

5. blushy197

Nothings better than some cold-ish milk and a good-ish book in a soft-ish chair. Oh, lets face it. This is just terrible! This milk expired years ago.

6. Shelby

Just because you lost me under the bed, locked the doors, and left for vacation, that doesn’t mean i can’t have a good time?

7. iluvcookiedough123456789

omg there is a pretty teddy bear and a stacks camera person where do i go to? i wanna be famous no i dont AHHHHHHHHHHHH

8. iluvcookiedough123456789

Well I think he is saying ahhhhhh the part of relaxtion! AHAHHH dog in front of me scary scary dog!! oh great max you juust go milk all over my fur!!!!! MOMMMMMM TELL MAX TO GET AWAY FROM ME AND I NEED A NAPKIN AND MILK AND COOKIES AND LAYS CHIPS AND TOASTER STRUDELS AND LOTS OF JUNK FOOD EVEN THOUGH IM STUFFED STILL IM AS SKINNY AS A STICK FEED ME WOMAN FEED ME
    AND THAT WAS ALL A PLAY
    LOL JUST JOKING THAT WOULD BE FUNNY IF THAT ACTUALLY HAPPEND PS MAX WAS THE DOG

9. jamie

thats cute i cant believe that its a bear what is the bear read and drinking. (the bears kind of scaring me some how it just stares 247 at you.