June 21, 2010

Create a Caption: Summer Bear

Createacaption Ever make your stuffed animals do wacky things? I vividly remember as a toddler, I had this giant plastic baby doll, aptly named "Big Baby." She was as tall as me, I guess about 3 feet at the time. I used to freak my mom out and make Big Baby sit on my potty seat, or drag her around and dress her in my clothes. Well, check out this stuffed bear from my house. Looks like he's all decked out for summer. What do you imagine he's thinking?

Writing prompt.vaca_3512

Leave your caption in the Comments below!

— Ratha, Stacks Writer

1. fluffykitten200

If anyone is friends with a person that has mollymoon in the name could u tell me fluffykitten200

2. happy4ev

I think he’s thinking about how good it is to be on a vacation sitting on a comfy chair with his cool shades and relaxing with a book staying cool with a a cold drink and a hat because what else can you think of when this is the life.

3. Emily

“Honey, can you come out here and enjoy the weather with me.”
    “Not right now sugarplum.”
    “Oh honey can I have a piece of that delicious pie you made.”
    “What do you want a pie-”
    “I said give me a piece of the pie that you just made!!!”

4. Emily

I finally have my iced tea and relaxing in the beautiful sunshine! Waiter more shade!!! Oh and more ice for my drink!!

5. mybabysheba

Ahhhh…vacation..lovely! No more bedrooms for a while! whoo hoo! ;) i get to be outside!!
    ok random but maybe

6. PurpleNinja23

“Martha,Martha I will get wrinkles from so many people,WRINKLES!And I’m not even 27 years old yet! In Bear years….”

7. Melissa

I think the bear is thinking “Get away I was reading an awsome book!” or maybe “I love this book and then you disturbed me!”

8. cakefrosting76

What you looking at? What? It’s not normal for a Hawaiann bear to read a book and drink milk out of a parrot-designed cup? Fine! Be that way!