June 17, 2010

Lautner Lookalike: BooBoo Stewart

Posted by at 7:34 am in Book to Big Screen, Celebrities | Permalink

BooBoo_130 If you don’t know the name BooBoo Stewart now, after June 30 you will. That’s because the third Twilight movie, Eclipse (rated PG-13), comes out on June 30, and BooBoo plays Seth Clearwater, a member of the werewolf pack. He does look a bit like a young Taylor Lautner, doesn’t he?

Check out this STACKS video where BooBoo talks about what’s important to him.

Very inspirational, but this interview where he revealed a couple of his most embarrassing moments is priceless!

BooBoo: One time on the last day of school going into summer my dad and his friend were in the truck and I was running towards it and I just ate it, I fell right on my face. That was a little embarrassing. But I was OK. I used to be able to jump in the air and land in a split and one time I did it and my pants split. No one saw, or it would really be embarrassing.

G: What’s the best way to get over an embarrassing moment?
BooBoo:
You just have to be calm, keep your cool, and laugh it off.

I wish I could have seen that! Over the next week, we will have more interviews with all the stars from Eclipse, so all you Twihards will want to make sure you check back!

Interview by Gerri Miller

Photos courtesy of Summit Entertainment

1. Rebekah S

well the fact is that they are both really really cute and well honestly boo boo is a tiny version of taylor and well if u can get a picture of both its hard to tell them apart lol:)

2. Jasmine

if you think about it you guys boo boo Kristen looks like a younger version of Taylor lautner ( i call T-wolf). TEAM JACOB AND TEAM SETH!!!!!!!!!!! >.< :D

3. audri

BooBoo is awsme!!!!!!! but he doesnt look like Taylor… just a little though.Really cant wait for Eclipse!!!!!! also awsme2!!!!!!!

4. twilightfan82

only a week before eclipse. I’ve heard a rumor that there’s a fifth book that stephanie is writing called midnight sun! I can’t wait!

5. 15peppermint

OMG!!!! I love the Twilight Series! I need to see Eclipse in theaters! My fav werewolf is Jacob. ;)

6. Peighton

now that I think about it, he kind of does look like a young Taylor Lautner but Lautner is the cutest

7. misty girl 101

Boo Boo is soooo cute so Taylor there both good looking and are great actors. I love the Twilight saga the books are amazing!!!My favorite book is the 3rd one! (Eclispe)
    I cant wait for the movie to come out. I hope its as good as the last one!!!!!!!!! ;)

8. misty girl 101

Boo Boo steart is soooo cute!!!!! Taylor L. is too. I love Twlight.the 3rd book is my faveorite!!!!! (Eclispe) ;) I cant wait until the movie comes out I hope its as good as the last one!!!! ;)

9. S

I DONT EVEN KNOW IF IT IS EVEN TAYLOR L IF IT IS LOVE YA HARD CORE HERE N DERE WHERE EVA U R SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE BUT I KINDA AGREE WIF ILOVEVICTORWOOTEN IF IT S UR BRO HE IS CUTE:DD :)

10. grace823

I LOVE YOU BOOBOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. krazykitten1117

OMG i cant wait till eclipse, i mean, they cant EVER end a movie like that!!! ESPECIALLY NEW MOON!!! its not fair!!!

12. grace823

jacob is the role model for seth, which is why i am in love with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Undercover Vampire

Twilight is the est ever… is he related to kristen stewart (bella)… Emmet rules (Kellan Lutz).

14. Emma

He is soooo cute! In my opinion, way better than Taylor Lautner.-I haven’t ever scene Twilight, I saw New Moon for Cameron Bright-only when it was on redbox though… And Cameron Bright and this guy are only a few years older than me! YES! =P
    Wait…ew…Are you gonna be interviewing Robert Pattison or whatever his name is?

15. Heather

I like all the shapeshifters but i’m not that much into the twilight characters but some poeple are like oh I wanna date him and stuff and to me that’s gross because you don’t even know any of them.
    There alll shapeshifters not wolves!!
    so, go shapeshifters!!
    A.k.a. wolves

16. ICEDEMON96

i dont think booboo looks like Taylor Lautner AT ALL.
    They might have the same haircut but still…

17. Madi

Omg I love Seth… I guess he looks a little like taylor… a little. hes cute, but taylor is SUPER CUTE lol =)