May 4, 2010

Trivia: Title Combinations

Posted by at 7:04 am in Trivia | Permalink

A few weeks ago I posted a writing prompt asking for your clever Character Combinations. You had some amazing responses, but Krazberry had the cool idea of combining books together too. Love it! So for today's trivia quiz, see if you can guess the two books that are combined in these title combos.

1. To Kill A Mockingjay (This one came from Sage_87.)
  2. The Inkthief
  3. One False Code
  4. Guardians of a Wimpy Kid
  5. Because of the New Girl

Tell me your answers in the Comments, and also share your own title combo ideas! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

1. Marytonga

1. To kill a mockingbird+Mockingjay.
    2. Inktheif=The lightning theif
    3. One False Note+The emporer’s code
    4. Guardian’s Of Ga’Hoole+ Diary of a Wimpy Kid,
    5. Because of Winn-Dixie
    The new girl.

2. SuperSapphireSpy

1.To Kill a Mockingbird and Mockingjay
    2.Inkheart and The Lightning Theif
    3.One False Note and ah, something else.
    4.Guardians of Ga’hoole and Diary of a Wimpy Kid
    5.The New Girl and a book whose name ecapes me.

3. bakers02

I don’t know at all!! I am soo NOT a big fan of fantasy books. I prefer realistic fiction books for our age. Anyway, I still think this trivia is cool!!

4. Keara

We’re reading To kill a mockingbird in LA class. And like two days ago we were talking at lunch about how we cant’t wait for the next Hunger Games book. and so I said the title should be To kill a mockingjay instead of just mockingjay. :)

5. readingstar5

Allie Finkle’s Rules for Girls and How I Survived Middle School= Allie Finkle’s Rules for Middle School
    Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone and Candy Apple= Harry Apple and the Candy Stone

6. bookreaderz

Sugestions to add:
    1.The Cabinet of Monsters
    2.Breaking a unfornautnate events
    3.Harry and the giant peach
    4.Peak Giver

7. RAPO'CHEESEMANIA

!. To Kill a Mockngbird and Mockingjay (third Hunger Games book.)
    2. Inkheart and the Lightning Theif
    3. One False note and The Emporer’s Code
    4. Guardians on Ga’Hoole and Diary of a Wimpy Kid(such a good movie!)
    5. Because of Winne Dixie and Because of Allie Finkle The New Girl

8. bookreaderz

1.To Kill a Mocking bird and
    2.Lightning Thief and Inkheart
    3.One False note and the Emperor’s Code
    4.Diary of a wimpy kid and guardians of ga’hoole
    5.Beacause of winne-nixie and Allie Finkle The New Girl

9. sydney 606

I love your books! I tryed to writ a book like you but I don`t think it was so good I was in the book contest that you made up . but I did not get it in the mail in time you are the best love sydney

10. anag

1. To Kill a Mockingbird with Mockingjay
    2. Inheart with The Lightning Thief
    3. One False Note and The Emperors Code
    4. Guardians of Gahoole and Diary of a Wimpy kid
    5. because of Winn Dixie and The New Girl

11. qwerfvtgb

To Kill A Mockingjay- to kill a mocking bird + mockingjay
    The Inkthief- inkheart and the book thief or the lightning thief
    One False Code- one false note plus emperors code
    Guardians of a Wimpy Kid- gaurdians of ga’hoole and diary of a wimpy kid
    Because of the New Girl- because of winn-dixie and allie finkle- the new girl.

12. tinypup77

Friends!
    Friends can be nice are not,but being a friend is being a good friend. If you be a good friend you get lots of friends in one day. So be nice!

13. Coolman23

1.to kill a mockingbird and mockingjay
    2.The lightning thief and inkheart
    3.one false note and the emperor’s code
    4.Gaurdians of Ga’hoole and Diary of A Wimpy Kid
    5.Because of Winn Dixie and The New Girl. I think I got them all I hope so!

14. john

hi wot upupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupu hi wot upupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupu

15. john

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahazhahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahsh

16. loki25

1. to kill a mocking bird with something.
    2. ink heart and lighting thief.
    3. don’t know
    4. guardians of ga’hoole and diary of a wimpy kid
    5.don’t know
    now i’ve got one for you
    6. seven secrets