May 17, 2010

Trivia Answers: Singular Sensations

Posted by at 3:08 pm in Trivia | Permalink

Ink Splot 26: Trivia Tuesday for May 11, 2010: Guess the Book: Singular SensationsHi Splotters! It's Tuesday again (because I am all about stating the obvious). And that means I've got the answers for last week's Trivia Tuesday for you.

Last week I asked you to identify five books with short and sweet one-word titles. And you knocked my challenge out of the park. But a super congratulation goes out to SWSD12904 who was the first person to get all five right!

And now, the answers you've been waiting for:

1  =
Hoot

2=
Cover_final

3 =
Rules

4 =
Tunnels_

5 =
Holes

image from kids.scholastic.com —Carly H., STACKS Staffer

1. chloe is my bffl

hey i have never red this book called the smile what is it about? and how do u meggea thme?

2. Abs

I really like the book series “the christopher killer” its really scary/romantic/just plain awesome! I <3 reading so much because it takes u to a whole new world. ya know???

3. Rose

I thought whn i read the book holes.I thought it was troubling. I had to keep putting it down at some parts because it just became too overpowering to me. But it was still a good book.

4. alyssa

i love all the books that are posted . and you are the best . who ever resd that is the best hay can you post my comment plz i never get to post antthing soo plz post this comment. thank you

5. m1

I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!!!! I love the movies and the books. For someone who loves magical and fantasy stories, Harry Potter is a great book for you!

6. m1

I LOVE INKHEART!!! I think it is the best book ever! The movie is good too, but I like the book better!

7. Alexis

This was a really FUN activity!!! :0 Thanks for the oppurtunity of this fun activity! Thanks Again!!!

8. Hannah M

I really Think Rules is a good book and everyone should read it. If don’t like that book there is another book called
    A Whole Nother Story if you like fantasy, humor, adventure, and mystery combined get that book. It is by Dr. Cuthbert Soup

9. famouskookygoggle

when i watched the movie holes i got scared and i had nightmares going to bed but now that I’m older i think I’m going to read the book.

10. bboy1709

yo dairy of wimpy kid rules yeh and i read twilight and fav team bball is cavs all day new boyz all day
    rangerrrrrrrssss!!

11. Abby

ya i would have never guessed because the only one I’ve read is Holes and i would have not put it on my top 5 list at all! :P would you?

12. Sokkergirle101

#5
    Holes is an amazing book about how life has its ups and dowwns, left and rights, and a boy lives life large……..and not nessasarly in a good way!