May 28, 2010

The Boys from Good Luck Charlie

Posted by at 10:15 am in Celebrities | Permalink

130 Judging from the comments on our blog post about Bridgit Mendler, you guys are huge fans of Good Luck Charlie. Well that’s lucky because today we have interviews with the boys from the show: Bradley Steven Perry who plays Gabe, and Jason Dolley, who plays PJ. Here’s Bradley. . .

Q: Can you describe Gabe in Good Luck Charlie?

Bradley: Gabe is kind of sad right now because he was the youngest kid, and he had all the attention, but then the baby was born. So he’s been not getting all the attention. He’s just been on his own. And in the first episode he actually goes to the neighbor’s house to find food. He’s not getting fed because so much attention has been going to the baby.

Million_dollar_throw_lupicaQ: What book are you reading now?

Bradley: I’m reading The Million Dollar Throw by Mike Lupica. It’s a football book. I’m such a big sports fan that I love all the sports books and I’m right in the middle of it and I absolutely love it. [EXTRA: Check our video of Bradley talking about the book.]

Q: If you could make a new ice cream flavor, what would it include and what would you call it?

Bradley: It would probably include oreos, marshmallows, chocolate sprinkles and cinnamon. I’d call it the Bradley Blast.

Q: Any talents that people don’t know you have?

Bradley: I can make weird noises with my mouth. (Demonstrates — sounds like a dripping faucet.)

Q: Any pets?

Bradley: A dog, a Pomeranian and her name is Gidget. When we first got her we couldn’t come up with a name for her and she ran over to our pool and jumped on a boogie board and stayed there so we named her Gidget. We put a tutu on her and get her to spin in a circle.

Q: Biggest fear

Bradley: Spiders. Even more than sharks and snakes.

Boys_small And now Jason. . .

Q: Describe PJ. What’s he like?

Jason: PJ is a wannabe rock star. He has a garage band with his best friend Emmett who plays drums. They go downstairs and they make noise. Their brothers and sisters and parents just kind of ignore it. PJ’s a good guy. He is best described by his little brother, Gabe: he’s not very think-y. His heart is in the right place, but he misses some things from time to time. He’s not dumb; he’s just not a brilliant guy.

Q: How would you describe Bridgit?

Jason: Bridgit’s very outgoing. She is very comfortable in her own skin and she’s very friendly. She’s very welcoming especially on our set. Whenever we have guest stars they’re always welcome in her room you know just to hang out. Her room is sort of like the hangout room for everybody. Guests, cast, everybody will just hang out during breaks. During lunch, we eat lunch together. She really brings very a social tone to the set and that’s really cool.

Q: What about Bradley?

Jason: Bradley is awesome. Bradley is very, very intelligent. He’s very outspoken. He’s very articulate, very much wise beyond his years. The running joke on the set is that he’s a forty-year-old in an eleven-year-old’s body.

TheLiontheWitchandtheWardrobe_book Q: What three books would you recommend?

Jason: Number one on my list would be The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. I remember reading that and falling in love with it and turning the pages constantly just to find out what happens next. Lord of the Rings is also a really good series. It might be a little more difficult, but I think if you’re interested in fantasy and stuff certainly Lord of the Rings. One other book for middle school. . . I liked the Hardy Boys. That might be a little bit juvenile, but I always loved reading those.

Q: Do you have any favorite comic books or series?

Jason: I’m pretty much a Batman guy. Pretty much all the way Batman. I’ve read some other comics but I’m really much more about Batman for sure.

Q: I heard that you liked to sleep with a stuffed animal when you were younger. Is that true?

Jason: That’s definitely true. Actually I used to sleep with nine or ten at a time because I couldn’t pick a favorite. It wound up I would just pile them into my bed and then I would sleep next to them. I wouldn’t hold them in my arms as I slept. There would just be a pile of them next to me because I couldn’t pick a favorite. I had to have them all in there.

Interviews by Marie Morreale and Gerri Miller
Photos courtesy Disney Channel

1. gameboard5

gabe pj u both are pretty funny gabe am surprised u haven’t been freaking ms .dabney out lately and u have a lot of murchity pj u sure have lost a bunch skylar energy but um I feel what u are going through love ur show to

2. midnightheart6

Hey! I just watched Good Luck Charlie like a couple seconds ago and I luv it :) Teddy is pretty and nice, PJ is funny (btw the whole family of the Duncans are funny) and Gabe is cute but a trouble maker,Charlie is adorable and lastly the new baby Toby is just like every cute baby :) AWWwww ;) Well ill be like teddy in the video camera “Good Luck Charlie”

3. AMARI

HI like your show,My name is Amari.YOUR show is cool and fune.I like when CECE and ROCK CAME ON YOUR SHOW.real cool .GOOD JOB,cool,good.

4. Farah

i love the show its sooooooo cool I love teddy duncan their so funny charlie is so cute its one of my favriote shows on disney channel!

5. blue

Ivy is soooo funny teddy is funny. I could watch an episode for the6 time and it is still funny. my fav is when uncle mel goes to a ball game

6. rubberducky22

twilight rules and so does diana vickers well if u disagree reply and i will prove u wrong because she does rule and plz tell me what u think i should have for tea

7. santannah

glc is so cool charile is so cute i like gabb and spencer, i am eleven i wish i could be in the show i watch it all the time

8. mital

i LOVE good luck charlie it is soooooo funny and charlie is especially sooooooooooooo adorable in the episode were they get a modeling job and she puts on here sun glasses!!

9. racer123

I only read Middle School Survival. The first 5 books. They are great:) But i dont read lion witch and wordrobe. I have on DVD.

10. Jess

I love Good Luck Charlie a lot and I think Charlie is soo cute and adorable :) Good Luck Charlie is like a real family, I think that’s why everyone likes it :)

11. julia

after watching them perform
    on the show, i could b sayin’ lol 1000000000 times.
    they r soooooooooo funny
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

12. alicia

I love the show good luck charlie i recored all the epispdes on my T.V. Charlie is so cute and so takes nice pics if you’ve seen the newest episode hahahahah!!!!

13. Maddie

I luv Good Luck Charlie! Charlie is the cutest baby in the world( just don’t tell my mom she thinks my baby sister is the cutest thing!) U guys rock! Oh got to go moms coming!

14. Urbi

Good luck Charlie is such a funny show, the show’s really awesome. I’m a big fan of Bridgit,Jason and Bradley.

15. VIVIANA

I WANT NTO SEE THE ONE WEN CHARLIE IS BORN I THINK IT IS GOIN TO BE A GOOD EPISODE WEN IT COMES OUT ON DISNEY CHANNEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. VIVIANA

I LOVE GOOD LUCK CHARLIE I SEE ALL THE SHOWS BUT NOT THE ONES THAT ARE NEW THE ONES THAT ARE OUT ALREADY

17. krystalkobra

wasn’t that first picture from the episode when pj brought home the wrong baby?
    i think it is.

18. ClaireCutie98

I think “Good Luck Charlie” is an OK show! I mean it has great actors and things but I think it has a little to much baby in it for me you know! But I mean it’s HILARIOUS!!!!

19. smartie10

i love good luck charlie it is so funny i love the episode were they remember the day charlie was first born!

20. eeyoreb3

I LOVE GOODLUCK CHARLIE!!!! IT IS MY FAVORITE SHOW IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!! THEY ARE VERY FUNNY. CHARLIE IS SO ADORABLE. REALLY, I CAN WATCH THAT SHOW ALL DAY LONG!!!

21. whitney

the first time i saw good luck chalie i feel in love with the show. i think everyone should watch this show. well bye or how i like to say peace.

22. Paige7047

omg!!!! I love good luck charlie it is the best show it is very funny and charlie is sooo cute!!!!

23. Urbi

good luck c;arlie is such a funny show, the show really relates to me.
    i also love the iion,the witch and the warddrobe, when i first started reading i could’nt put it down until i was finished.

24. taylor

charlie is pretty cute but can cause trouble like when she was in another persons house she was playing in the laundry lol lol:)

25. shawtygawjuss

i love good luck charile is so cute and pj is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. v

I have only seen Good Luck charlie one time but I thought it was a cool show.I saw the one about the baby races . SUPER FUNNY!

27. starr

good luck charlie is the best show i have eva seen {well not really}but u no wat i mean but back to buisness u guys have a really cool show and i would like to be on u guys show

28. green queen 09

Good Luck Charlie is my favorite show! Well, one of them. LOL. Charlie is such a cutie! Gabe is so funny! PJ is too.

29. soccermvp

I agree with Jason The Lion, the Withch, and the Wardrobe is a great book. I watch Good Luck Charlie a lot, n it is a funney sho.

30. gabbygirl4

OMG!!!!ATTENTION ALL TWILIGHT ADDICTS! The Eclipse viewing party is a contest if you win you and your friends go see it and see the cast live!!!So my question is that “When is it”? many twilight addicts are asking this question and yes, it is probably near when Eclipse comes out so vampire and werewolf lovers on for the ride of your life when you go see Eclipse on June 30,2010! this to you from no other than gabbygirl4!

31. AnakinSkywalker2

I love Good Luck Charlie!Teddy,Gabe and PJ are so FUNNY! And I can’t believe that Jason likes the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe! I read it and it’s an awesome book.

32. Rc1999

Wow. I cant belive Bradley is reading The million dollar throw. I read Heat by Mike lupica. If he likes The Million dollar throw, I would recomend heat to him. Would someone thell Bradley that his new biggest fan recremends Heat to him? Thank you

33. justinbieberclub

i reaLLY DO LOVE IT AND I EVEN THE FUNNY PART IS WHEN CHARLIE CLAPS HER HANDS THAT’S 1 OF MY FAVORITE PARTS ANS WELL THAT IS ON OF THE #1 SHOW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34. starr

good luck charlie is the best show i have eva seen u can’t never get enought of it i mean charlie she is the cutest baby i have eva saw and teddy is just like me see i like a boy in school that like me to see im just like teddy

35. cuteangel78

my brother likes batman too. He has the batman game for ps3 and he plays it all the time. it is fun to watch him play.

36. sillybandz

OMG I am addicted to Good Luck Charlie its so funny!! Gabe is hilarious! Charlie is adorable! :)

37. ricanprincess

Good Luck Charlie is such a cool,funny,asome show that I could totaly wacth all day! #1 SHOW IN SHOW

38. Quantaya

You are tottaly right Jason The Lion the withch and the wardrobe is a great book and i think it a great book for you. And everyone who is reading this well bye.
    Sincerily,