May 25, 2010

The 39 Clues Book 9: Storm Warning

Posted by at 12:19 pm in The 39 Clues, Trivia | Permalink

39clues9 The 39 Clues Book 9: Storm Warning is available today! I am actually holding the book in my hand as I type this, and I have to say, the cover is beautiful. This tiny picture on the blog can’t possibly do it justice. You have to go to see it for yourself. They are revamping The 39 Clues website too with some fun new features. Definitely check out the new clue map.

Since it’s Tuesday and we always do trivia on Tuesdays, how about a 39 Clues word scramble? Try to unscramble these words from the series and leave your answers in the Comments.

1. Trekaaein
  2. Nhjao Adizrw
  3. Bcssataom
  4. Gmdiralsa
  5. Aohiltnm Ohtl
  6. Nirai Ksspya
  7. Cluina
  8. Amn ni Cbakl
  9. Nsldiaa
  10. Tino eht Ttganleu

1. Rachel

OMG I LOVE this series! It’s AWESOME!!!! I just finished the 9th book tonight when I started it the end was awesome I need to go to the library to get book 10 I can’t wait to read the last book of the series! It’ll be great!

2. puppies125

1. Ekaterina
    2. Jonah Wizard
    3. Not sure…It might be catacombs, but I’m not positive.
    4. Madrigals
    5. Hamilton Holt
    6. Irina Spasky
    7. Lucian
    8. Man in Black
    9. Saladin
    10. Into the Gauntlet

3. puppies125

Oh I love these books even though I am only on the third…personally I think Amy rules but Dan is funny. Since everyone is sobbing over Irina Spasky, does she die or something???

4. Clueman37

1. PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS THE BATTLE OF THE LABRYINTH
    2. HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHEONIX
    3. THE 39 CLUES THE MAZE OF BONES
    4. ARTEMIS FOWL AND THE TIME PARADOX
    5. FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM
    6. THERE’S A BOY IN THE GIRLS BATHROOM
    7. CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY
    8. ??????????
    9. BLACK BEAUTY
    10. FROM THE MIXED UP FILES OF MRS. BASIL E. FRANKWEILER

5. pretty gurl swag

i only read on page its a very long book i really didnt lke diz book but i sure u do!!!!!!!! lllllllooooooolllllllzzzzzzz

6. stacey

okay okay it’s cool but i’ll wait till it gets old. it shall get cheaper like at least 10 percent my pocket money

7. Dawn16

1.ekaterina
    2.jonah wizard
    3.catacombs(i think)
    4.madrigals
    5.Hamilton holt
    6.Irina Spasky
    7.Lucian
    8.man in black
    9.saladin
    10into the gauntlet

8. wolfwinds123

I love all the books sooooo much they’re AWSOME!
    ps. i think the guy they use as Dan Cahill is soo cute! dose any of you know eho that guy realy is because i’d really like to know.
    thx bye. C8lin out PEACE!

9. Nightlock907

I can’t wait for the next book to come out! It has been one of my favorite book series so far.

10. goosebaby1

This is a book that I have been wanting to read for ages now. My friend has read it and said that it was a really good book. Once I finish Umbrella Summer, I will definitely read this one.

11. mirialin_moon_knight4789

Whoops. I meant “Spasky” on number 6. Wow, I’m slow. Sorry!
    Is it possible that it could be changed?

12. mirialin_moon_knight4789

I HAVE IT! YES!
    Okay, sorry about the outburst, but I just figured it out! This is what Math SOLs do to you.
    From my previous comment -
    1. Ekaterina
    2. Jonah Wizard
    3. Catacombs
    4. Madrigals
    5. Hamilton Holt
    6. Irina Spaskaya
    7. Lucian
    8. Man in Black
    9. Island
    10. Into the Gauntlet
    Finally! I feel so happy.
    Thanks, Sonja, for the awesome puzzles! Nothing gets you ready for the hunt like a few brain-benders.

13. sweetpea97

i also love to read mystery books!!!!!!! i think that they are so cooooool!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love trying to figure out the mystery!!!!!!! i especially love the Nancy drew sires!!!!!! i read all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    bye!!!!!! peace!!!!!1

14. bordercollie01

this book was awesome.for people who read them Ian,Natalie,Isabell,Amy,Dan,or Nellie do not die.

15. brett

this book looks cool i have only read the first 2 in the series though because i thought it would get boring but now i will start up again

16. Laughs-A-Lot

I love the book series and I can’t wait to get more books. I only started like a month ago, and I already love it.

17. GNOletsgo1

1. Ekaterina
    2. Jonah Wizard
    3. Catacombs (not sure bout this one)
    4. Madrigals
    5. Hamilton Holt
    6. Irina Spasky
    7. Lucian
    8. Man in Black
    9. Saladin
    10. Into the Gauntlet
    YES! I ROCK!!!

18. katie

hey sonja! i was wondering what stormwarning is about and how did you feel about the end of book eight and 7?? seven surprised me, i felt so bad for dan he always takes a beating and is getting hurt all the time, when Ian when through with poisoning dan. who is your favorite character and book? reply back soon please
    -peeta17

19. percyj99

2. Jonah Wizard
    5. Hamilton Holt
    6. Irina Spasky
    I know, the others are probably sooooooooooo easy, but maybe they will come to me later.
    Try this out:
    P.S. These are all books

20. mirialin_moon_knight4789

1. Ekaterina
    2. Jonah Wizard
    4. Madrigals
    5. Hamilton Holt
    6. Irina Spaskay (*sobbing*)
    7. Lucian
    8. Man in Black
    9. Island
    10. Into the Gauntlet
    I think that’s all of them, except #3. I think it’s something about “combat” or “Tomas”…

21. #1

i love clues!i also like mystery books becuse the story staarts out calm then suddenly becomes a mystery!!!!!!!!

22. Perry the Platapus (agent P)

I don’t read 39 CLUES but it sounds CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!