May 17, 2010

SPONSORED ENTRY: Guardians of Ga’Hoole Movie!

This entry is sponsored by Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole.

1. coolpool24

“UGLAMORE BRING ME MY COFFE!! NOW!! I SHALL DEAFEAT THE GAURD…. AHK BUG BUG IN MY THROAT!” “I SHOULD REALLY SWITCH TO DECAF!”

2. Tori

I hate Nyra She is the worst mothre ever i feel sory for coryn and i hate The Striga and hagsfiends glaux Speed

3. S

“Get ‘em boys. The Great Ga’Hoole Tree is ours! Muahahaha!!!!” That definately is what mean ‘ol Nyra is thinking

4. gylfie97

I love Guardians of Ga’Hoole so much that my username is the same as one of the character’s names. (namely, Gylfie, my favorite character.)
    anyway, Nyra is thinking: MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! I SHALL NOT BE DEFEATED BY THE GUARDIANS!!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

5. Emma

I cannot wait for this movie. But they are combining the first three books. So Nyra shouldn’t be in it!!! She only comes in the fourth book. hmm…I wonder what it will be like!!!!! I saw the movie trailer and I think Gylfie is cute. Gylfie and Soren are my fave characters and also maybe Primrose. (i am on the fifth book…is the rest of the series good?)

6. Mallisa226

I soooooooooo want to see the movie considering I just got done with the books, and I mean all the books. I found the trailor for it a week ago and I am so exited to see it!!! Cant wait… ITS SO AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. CrazyOwl

omg what is it this year is this year owl people @ clothes stores are puting in clothes and jewlery with owls in it !!! they are soooo cute ! i wonder whats next year pigs?

8. sonofhades

i havent read the books but the movie looks realy cool and ya know they allways say the books are better than the movies so im going to try to read them oh and who are “they” well we may never know

9. Emma

OMG I LOVE those books!!! I’m on the 4th. so anyway, Nyra is thinking:
    “Death to Soren and that scrawny Elf Owl!!! Pure ones must rule! Destroy Ga’Hoole!”
    Actually I am reading the part where the Pure Ones are waiting to attack on Cape Glaux. what a coincidence!

10. green is the new black

my gym teacher loves owls so i went to see and who do you think i saw………… my gym teacher!!!!!! oh btw rorie23 same here.

11. Mr. Hmmm

hmm I think they could have made it a bit less ‘computer-animated’ but its ok. Also hmm Kludd was good. (XD And then the Gaurdians win. Lalala. They go home.) But hmm maybe they cud have picked a better name? and hmm I didnt think theyd talk like that (even tho i thot they were english…hmm it sounded like amaericans trying to sound english) hmm good movie.

12. 5108vanillacookie

Nyra is saying, “Ooh! Look at that tasty morsel. Wouldn’t that pack my stomach?”