May 17, 2010

SPONSORED ENTRY: Guardians of Ga’Hoole Movie!

This entry is sponsored by Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole.

1. frostsprite2

Owls are my absolute favorite birds and wolves are my favorite…um…mammal. (I can’t decide between owls and wolves.) Cool huh? And owls are NOT dumb. They’re symbols of wisdom!!!!!!!!

2. Soren and Coryn (oh and Gylfie too)

I know Nyra is thinking
    “Those guardians just mind your own beeswax!!”
    Well not really. But I’ve seen the movie nd downloaded t to my mp3 and watch it at least once a day or so. But the books are better and the movie strays a bit fm the books. OTYLISSA IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SPOTTED OWL BUT IN THE MOVIE SHE IS A SHORT-EARD OWL!!!!! Oops I mean Otulissa not Otylissa. I love owls!

3. AwesomeNinjaz

SPOILER ALERT FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVEN’T READ THE BOOK 1, 2, and 3:
    First of all, the movie’s of the first three books and Kludd is dragged along and in the book, Kludd is evil!

4. coolpool24

“UGLAMORE BRING ME MY COFFE!! NOW!! I SHALL DEAFEAT THE GAURD…. AHK BUG BUG IN MY THROAT!” “I SHOULD REALLY SWITCH TO DECAF!”

5. Tori

I hate Nyra She is the worst mothre ever i feel sory for coryn and i hate The Striga and hagsfiends glaux Speed

6. S

“Get ‘em boys. The Great Ga’Hoole Tree is ours! Muahahaha!!!!” That definately is what mean ‘ol Nyra is thinking

7. gylfie97

I love Guardians of Ga’Hoole so much that my username is the same as one of the character’s names. (namely, Gylfie, my favorite character.)
    anyway, Nyra is thinking: MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! I SHALL NOT BE DEFEATED BY THE GUARDIANS!!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

8. Emma

I cannot wait for this movie. But they are combining the first three books. So Nyra shouldn’t be in it!!! She only comes in the fourth book. hmm…I wonder what it will be like!!!!! I saw the movie trailer and I think Gylfie is cute. Gylfie and Soren are my fave characters and also maybe Primrose. (i am on the fifth book…is the rest of the series good?)

9. Mallisa226

I soooooooooo want to see the movie considering I just got done with the books, and I mean all the books. I found the trailor for it a week ago and I am so exited to see it!!! Cant wait… ITS SO AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. CrazyOwl

omg what is it this year is this year owl people @ clothes stores are puting in clothes and jewlery with owls in it !!! they are soooo cute ! i wonder whats next year pigs?

11. sonofhades

i havent read the books but the movie looks realy cool and ya know they allways say the books are better than the movies so im going to try to read them oh and who are “they” well we may never know

12. Emma

OMG I LOVE those books!!! I’m on the 4th. so anyway, Nyra is thinking:
    “Death to Soren and that scrawny Elf Owl!!! Pure ones must rule! Destroy Ga’Hoole!”
    Actually I am reading the part where the Pure Ones are waiting to attack on Cape Glaux. what a coincidence!

13. green is the new black

my gym teacher loves owls so i went to see and who do you think i saw………… my gym teacher!!!!!! oh btw rorie23 same here.

14. Mr. Hmmm

hmm I think they could have made it a bit less ‘computer-animated’ but its ok. Also hmm Kludd was good. (XD And then the Gaurdians win. Lalala. They go home.) But hmm maybe they cud have picked a better name? and hmm I didnt think theyd talk like that (even tho i thot they were english…hmm it sounded like amaericans trying to sound english) hmm good movie.

15. 5108vanillacookie

Nyra is saying, “Ooh! Look at that tasty morsel. Wouldn’t that pack my stomach?”

16. Andy

It seems like a very good movie. I hope it is because I think owls are totally awesome. I hope I do see some fighting with owls. I am very curious what the battle claws well look like

17. henry

OH MY GOD I WANT TO SEE THAT! I LOVE THOSE BOOKS! But guys, I heard it was only the first three books so Nyra is not in it. Nor Hoole or all the others.

18. tasha

Nyra the Owl Queen leads her solders into war with the bats of darkness to save her kingdom of peace.

19. Demigod Son of Athena

Why this movie?!?! They shouild be making a movie of the next Percy Jackson book or somthing else that is actualy popular, and cool! I don’t think this will make much money.

20. fma3040

The caption I’d create would be “Come on boys, we have people to poop on!” I’v never read the book, but I think this caption’s funny.

21. Mary

I read the series and loved it! I had no idea that they were making a movie about itand i am so excited to see it! Unless of course they completely screw it up and forget all the details like most movies. That would be bad. :(

22. V.B

Owls are so cool! I own all the books and even the first one of wolves of the beyond!!!! I wish there were more books! oh and my mom says i get to see the movie when it comes out!!!
    I di a project on Kathryn Lasky and put a hyper link of the movie preview. :)

23. Lucy

I’m SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (I think that’s enough Os…for now)excited for the movie. I found the trailer about two months ago, and I’ve watched it at lest thirty times. Every time I watch it I get sooooooooo psyched for the movie. Animation movie technologies have really come far, the graphics are awesome too. This is the first time one of my favorite book series has been made into a movie. Actually, besides the Marley & Me movie, I’ve never read a book and then the movie came out.
    I’m almost done with the Guardians of Ga’Hoole books, I only have to finish the spin-off, guide to the great tree, and then I just have the last book to read. I’m so sad that I’m almost done with them! I’m glad i’ll have the Wolves of the Beyond series, by the same author, to read too.

24. david

i like the seireis 2nd book was sorta boring but 1st and 3rd really got my attention cant wait for the movie to come out its going to be sweet !!!

25. soren_rocks

I can’t wait to see the movie. the first three books were the best. i love those books. i think that Nyra’s thinking “THe Pure Ones must rule! The Almighty Pure Ones deserve to rule!”

26. Bella

I think the warrior owl of Nyra’s is thinking, “Destroy Soren! Take control of the Southern Kingdoms!

27. Sara

Wow! I am so happy that these books are being turned into a movie! I absolutly loved the books. I just hope that the movie stays true to the book.

28. Sara

Wow i am so happy that they are making this a movie! Ive read the books and it was a wondrful story.I just hope that the movie stays true to the book!
    Go Gifle!