May 14, 2010

SPONSORED ENTRY: The Sorcerer’s Apprentice

This entry is sponsored by Disney Enterprises, Inc.Photo courtesy of Disney Enterprises, Inc.

1. AlanRickmanfan

I think he’s saying: “Balthazar, I know we’ve had our differences, but no I would like to be friends.Let’s go on a camping trip!Here,INSTA-fire! Let’s sing the campfire song song.”
    B and H:Oh, let’s gather round the campfire and sing our campfire song! Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song, and if you don’t think that we can sing it faster than you’re wrong! but it’ll help if you just sing along!”
    dAVE:”BUMMM, BUMMM, BUMMM…”

2. wishbonebooks

” I get the boy and some marshmallows.” said the villian which I just watch the and his name I do not remeber.

3. briana

OH I NOW THAT IT IS VERY VERY COLD DOWN THERE I BET ITS REAL ICE LIKE I DID IN FLORIDA IT HAS A GOOD ANGLE OF THE ICE RIGHT? MY MOM IS YELLING AT MY LITTLE BROTHER BECAUSE HE WONT GO TO SLEEP.

4. briana

i dont like to read this its to long i just want to test with you guys because we are cool right so less just talk about something like twilight.

5. nina

yes, I am in fact, part dragon. Even though I’m made out of bugz… they were dragonflies, okay?! do not diss the fire… BWAHAHAHAHAHA

6. Purplehedgehog

Why did you take that picture of me?!?! I have to get ready for my anti smoking commercial!!!!

7. Al

HE IS SAYING “OH my gosh my fingers actually can set on fire quick lets get the mashmellows and rost them off my firey finger”

8. knight rider 99

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

9. 1LunaLovegood1

I love Hogwarts and Percy Jackson. This movie I will probally too. I want to watch it in 3D. Let’s hope it’s as great as Harry Potter and Percy Jackson.

10. action stunter

Nicholas Cage national treasure theif national treasure 2 crazy and a thief this one I dont know well a wizard yes he is in some weird movies.

11. family107

OMG I think I’ll watch that movie. Just maybe if it’s on the top box office. Like…. Karate Kid!!

12. Juliet

okay then! COOL, I guess!
    well my question is how do they even write this thing???? I have actually seen The Lightning Thief and by what I have heard The Sorcerer’s Apprentice is going to be even better! I am so excited but Im surprised I had only heard of this movie couple times, and I would have never imagined it would be on the Scholastic Summer Reading blog! Of course I would rather read the book but after that it is always cool to watch the movie to have a better imagination of it. In fact I am in the fourth grade and most people in my class are in book club (unfortunately I am not!)and I think the last book they read was The Lightning Thief! Well anyways the blog was good and I will see you soon!!! ;)

13. trixter123

That book looks like an awesome book to read this summer. I love adventure books. Especially when something happens that the hero has to fix.

14. DaVinciNinja

He is saying this
    “What are you talking about, Joe? My hand is definitly on…OK, maybe my hand is on fire, but that’s beside the point!”

15. Thiala-daughter-of-Zues

If I was this guy this is what I wouls be thinking.
    ” Good, I have then Distractd with my awsemome fireyness. Now I can FLEEEEEEE!!!!!”
    But this is what everone els would be thinking.
    ” Wow this guy is soo Lame.”

16. $BROCK$

hey rick this is awesome isnt it rick.i wiil see you later and later see you later this is awesome

17. HASrocks

national treasure was a really good movie i have watched it maybe 3 times!!! i think my dad likes it a lot

18. animefreak1305

“Is something burning?Oh wait,it’s me….WHAT!!?SOMEBODY CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT!!!!MOMMY!!!”

19. 56BrownieBatter

I LOVE 2 of those series 1 Harry Potter read the whole series once and The Deathly Hallows Twice.2Percy Jackson I’m on The Sea of Monsters! I like when Tyson Says BAD COW!

20. mirialin_moon_knight4789

Jules – Waffles?
    Hm… I like the camera angle. It’s just so that his eyes aren’t looking directly at you, but still focusing on a watch of some kind.
    For what he’s saying… Let’s see if I can think up anything…
    How ’bout this -
    “Whoa! Where did YOU come from? And, by the way, you’re not a bad guy, so… DIE!”
    … Maybe not that last part. That was random.

21. oneorangeshoelace

“I know it’s cold, but isn’t vapor what is supposed to come out of my mouth? Well, now I’m warm again!”

22. stargirl5102

I am so psyched about the movie because Jerry is my favorite director and Nicholas Cage is hilarious! Can’t wait!

23. s.snape2000

Heh heh, they talk about Cirque Du Freak.I loved Cirque Du Freak:)Cant wait for this movie!!!!!!

24. Abby

ACHOO!
    *sniffles, waves hand in the air to put out flame*
    I have to remember to stop catching sneezes with my hands.

25. Marytonga

“Oops.” National Treasure is THE GREATEST! Have you heard that there’s going to be a THIRD?