May 31, 2010

Lisa Yee’s Peep

Create a Caption on Ink Splot 26 A few weeks ago, Lisa Yee was here to tell us about her favorite food to snack on while writing. She also mentioned her muse, Peep, who goes with Lisa everywhere. Today we get a better look at Peep in this photo, but what could he possibly be doing in that big pile of apples? If Peeps could talk, I bet he would have some wild stories to tell! What do you think he is saying?

Peepy_pic

Write your caption in the Comments.

And PS, if you want to know more about Lisa Yee and her books, check out this video where she describes the "Milly Trilly" and reads the hilarious fart scene from Stanford Wong Flunks Big-Time.

Photo courtesy of Lisa Yee

1. amby9

my favorite food to eat while writing is junk food. it gives me something to do while i’m thinking

2. mirialin_moon_knight4789

‘Lessee… Apples? Check. Pastry strips? Check. Tin? Check. Hey, you! Yeah, you in the green apron! No, not you! You! Yeah! Could you help me get the apples into this pie? They won’t fit! … What? Well, of course I’m making apple pie. What, did you think I was making GRAPE pie?’
    Do you think there could be a writing prompt on weird sayings? Like, instead of making lemonade, you could say, ‘When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and wonder how you did it.’ I guess not…

3. starr

i luv APPLES i eat them all the time they are the most delicious and healthy friut in the world. i just luv APPLES like i said u can never get enought of the APPLES

4. mintchocolatechip100

Why is all that healthy stuff staring at me…? They’re getting closer… and closer.. HELP! HELTHY FOOD ATTACK!

5. Natalie H

Hwi! Me is the baybee peep.
    Me lost me fam fam so I think me going to live here now..
    Uhh oh here comes Lisa!
    I will just act Natural!
    Lisa: Oh there you are Baybee Peep.
    Lisa: Time to take you back to the Lab and TO BE A LAB RAT!!!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHA
    Baybee Peep: NO!!!!!!
    *The End*
    I am not going to tell the rest of the story because it is an Epic Fail for the Baybee Peep. But I will say this “GoodBye Baybee Peep Forever”
    What do you think happened to the Baybee Peep?????

6. 51dotfeg

Ahhhhhhhhh! Watch out for the apple it has a HUGE sword!!!
    Run!!!!!!!!
    Apples I think are taking ova the world!!!!
    I wonder what they will dress up for Halloween?
    *ssssssssssss*

7. Anonymous Hippopotamus

“Ummm, you did not just see me here… if anyone asks,(especailly my friends) than tell them I was not just eating fruit. OKAY!? Because it is not the cool thing to do. Watch how cool I am! Hiya! OUCH!!! Nevermind…”

8. whatmickey12

I know what the caption is!The caption is the peep saying Want an apple?Came up with it all in one tought.