Trivia Qs and As
Whoa! You guys hit last week's trivia, written by GNOletsgo1 out of the park. Almost everyone got all six of them. But Max_Katniss_Thalia got all of them correct first, so a special congratulations goes out to you!
I'll give you last week's answers in a minute, but first lets get to this week's questions. You guys have been leaving your own three-of-a-kind questions in the Comments, and they're so good I've got to include them.
(If you're just tuning in, the questions are a list of three things that have something in common. You're trying to figure out what that thing they have in common is. For example, I might give you "Kevin," "Joe," and "Nick," to which you would answer "Jonas Brothers.")
So, without further ado, trivia questions from bibliomania123:
1. Picket, Slit-rail, Chain-link
2. Skeleton, Luge, Bobsled
3. Glimmer, Marvel, Cashmere
And, from stuffedmudkiptoy:
4. African, Tap, Ballet
5. Buttercup, Westley, Inigo
6. Allen, Clarkson, Underwood
And to make it an even ten, some from me:
7. Sour, Wild Berry, Tropical
8. Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Two-Face
9. Liberty Square, Main Street, U.S.A., Frontierland
10. Charging, Interference, Slashing
Good luck and leave your answers in the Comments!
And if you've read all the way down, still looking for last week's answers, they are:
1. Jacob, Bella, Edward
2. Zeus, Poseidon, Hades
The Big Three from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series
3. Fiona, Puss in Boots, Donkey
4. Miley, Lily, Oliver
"Hannah Montana" characters
5. Dumbledore, Snape, Tonks
Harry Potter characters
6. Alice, Tweedledee, Cheshire
Alice in Wonderland characters
Until next week.