April 2, 2010

Kids’ Choice Orange Carpet Coverage

Posted by at 11:51 am in Celebrities | Permalink

Bigtimerush_130 Last weekend, your favorite celebrities walked the orange carpet at the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards 2010. And we were there to stop them on their path to the slime to talk to Gerri, the Ink Splot 26 video guru, about reading.

Check out what James, Logan, Kendall and Carlos from Big Time Rush had to say. . . (I’ll give you a hint: One of them LOVES Harry Potter!)

You may not know Noah Ringer yet, but just wait until The Last Airbender movie hits theaters in July. Noah plays Aang. And we got him on the orange carpet here first.

And Caitlin Sanchez, the voice of Dora, stopped to give everyone’s favorite boy wizard a shout-out.

If you think Gerri is OMG lucky for getting to hang out at the Kids’ Choice Awards, that’s nothing compared Scholastic Kid Reporter Miranda Rector. She got to talk to Jeanette McCurdy, Selena Gomez, Lucas Cruikshank, and even SpongeBob SquarePants himself! (Okay, that last one is an exaggeration. Miranda only got to talk to the guy who does the voice of SpongeBob.)

And if you still can’t get enough, check out Miranda’s Slime Time article.

image from kids.scholastic.com —Carly H., STACKS Staffer

1. Alliestar

I love watching Big Time Rush.It’s funny.I love watching KCA.I watched it ever scince I was borned.I love Nick.I really watch it scince I was borned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Brook

OMG my last post is tottaly ugly! I spelt lots of thing wrong. If you haven’t guess I am okay @ spelling…. LOL
    Peace Homie

3. Brook

LOL I can’t beleive your posts. I have never watched Big time rush…
    BUT I LOVE iCarly!! It is so awesome! I watch a like a 1/3 of the KCA but I dunno if i like the KCA…
    LOL
    Peace Homie =]

4. MEGAN

i was really bummed out because i missed kids choice awards ……
    i really wanted to see it…i think miley cyrus won right???
    or was it somone else??

5. PSEpanda

i’m a big fan of big time rush icarly true jackson vp
    i love the kis choice awards and when jusin biber sang it was so awesome i loved it i hope for more shows and next years kids choice awards it is so cool on the kids choice awards

6. ron3908

scholastic is so cool that i bounce off the wall every time i get on scholastic!!!!!! i love scholastic i will keep me scholastic forever

7. DoggyDive

I think the guys in Big Time Rush are sooo funny! I watch the show and practicly fall of the couch im laughing so much!

8. may

big time rush is just 4 guys smashed together to make a copy of that old show with the guys named nat and alex. that show stunk also. victorius is way better. thx –may may <3–