April 30, 2010

Good Luck Charlie’s Bridgit Mendler

Posted by at 5:32 pm in Celebrities | Permalink

Goodluckcharlie_130 Have you seen Good Luck Charlie yet? It’s a Disney show about 2 brothers and a sister whose life pretty much is turned upside when their parents have another baby (named Charlie). Teddy, the older sister is in high school and she is making a video diary to give Charlie advice for when she grows up. It’s hard to explain, but you can see what I mean in this video clip.

Cute, right? Well the actress who plays Teddy is Bridgit Mendler, and she was sweet enough to come answer some questions for us.

Q: Describe Teddy.

Bridgit: Teddy’s great. I think in a lot of ways she’s just your normal teen girl. She’s interested in all the teen girl things. There’s an episode where she’s into a certain vampire craze; it’s like the equivalent of Twilight. She’s into boys and she has her whole teen drama stuff. She’s kind of a perfectionist. She likes things to go her way; she likes things to be done right. She’s the good child of her family. But I think she also has her moments where she lets loose and she has fun and she gets nerdy sometimes and she maybe isn’t the best dancer. And for me it’s fun to make her maybe not good at dancing, maybe a little nervous when she gives speeches in front of a group of people. Maybe not the best singer, just all that stuff to make her a bit more real.

Q: Do you think you guys would be friends in real life?

Bridgit: I think we would. I think we would get along. She’s a sweet girl.

Q: When you hang out, what do you think you guys would do?

Bridgit: Definitely make a video. Because she loves making videos. She does so in each episode and I love making videos in my free time. Actually me and my friend used to make music videos all the time and I think that would be something so cool to do at some point in the future to actually make a music video but right now it’s just me and my Flip camera.

Q: On Good Luck Charlie, you and your brothers help your folks take care of a new baby. Do you have any real-life babysitting stories?

Bridgit: It’s fun always when I’m babysitting my cousins because they’re a rowdy bunch and we have to think of activities that we can do as a group over the summer. We have a lake house in New Hampshire where we all go and there’s this barn that’s attached to it and this lake house has been in our family for generations so the barn- there’s always this rope show that our family has put on and my mom has done it when she was a kid and all of her siblings did it and so we put on a little rope show and that was a fun thing to do as a group with all the cousins and we were able to incorporate my cousin who is eleven and my cousin who’s five and my cousin who’s two. You put things to music, you do a little bit of dancing, there’s some ropes hanging down from the barn like rope ladders, that kind of thing. The younger kids do gymnastics. It’s just a time to do a little performance.

Q: Is it true that middle school was hard for you and you didn’t exactly fit in? How did you deal with that?

Bridgit: I think middle school in general is a pretty difficult time when people’s friendships are shifting so for me it was hard because I had this one best friend and she was reaching out into some different groups because of some classes or maybe extracurricular activities and instead of trying to find my own groups, I wanted to stay friends with her and I wanted to not lose that so I tagged along and it didn’t really work out so well because they weren’t clicking with me. So I had to find my own friend group. I wound up working on the school play and meeting some good people there and becoming friends with them. So I think it’s a challenge because a lot of things are changing because you’re discovering more about who you are and I think it all came out for the best and I’m still close to that girl but it was a little bit tough at that time.

Q: Your most embarrassing moment with friends?

Bridgit: I trip over everything and even the other day I was saying goodbye to a friend and we were sitting at a table and I reached out my arms across the table because we were sitting across the table and my arms swung out to the side and I knocked out this whole container of water onto the girl sitting next to me. So that was pretty embarrassing. I’m a huge klutz so that sort of thing happens all the time.

It’s nice to know that even beautiful Hollywood actresses like Bridgit Medler have klutzy moments. It makes me like her even more!

UPDATE: Check out our interview with the boys from Good Luck Charlie!

Interview by Marie Morreale
Photos and video courtesy of Disney

1. ella

Ella:I’m 9 years old,and I like Good Luck Charlie a lot! You are a good singer.
    I love to sing too! I am a really big fan of you.

2. Michael

It’s going to be ending of mine day, however before end I am reading this great article to improve my experience.

3. seapiglet4

I’m going to miss that show. the last ep is tonight when teddy goes to college and her old friends and her family throws her a going away party. i’m going to cry when this ep is done and gone forever and ever and ever and ever. i remember a time when teddy had redo her video diary all over and another time when the kids try to save their treehoues. that was some good times

4. gameboard5

bridigt melender a going to sixth grade so u do wish me a lot of luck and stuff so I just love ur show and its pretty funny and incredible…. good luck charlie

5. aquahorse514

I LOVE YOUR SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL SEASON 4!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THE SHOW!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK CHARLIE ROCKS!!!!!!!!

6. coloringpenguin8

I love GOOD LUCK CHARLIE! Its awesome I think you should watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. basketballcatching90

i absolutely love good luck charlie i could watch it all day long and not get tired of it so funny

8. Rachel

I LOVE BRIDGIT.I AGREE 100% ON WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT HER. KEEP IT UP AND IF YOU CAN MAKE A BLOG ABOUT HOW YOU SURVIVE IN SCHOOL.

9. bluebull826

i love good luck charlie it is my favorite show and my dream is to be on good luck charlie for my birthday or on the show when ever

10. kara45

hey charile.I love goodluck charlie. my fav is teddy, beacause she is so funny.I think it is cool that she dose a diary for her little sister.So she knows what to do .I looooooooooove teddy she is soooooooooooooooooooo coooooooooooooooooool, funny. good luck charile.

11. mahika

I love Bridget Mendler I have all of her posters also I’m a huge fan I also have all the songs she ever sang.
    Q;What is your favorite color I hope it is aqua

12. dakota

i love good luck charlie and all the star in it i also love p.j, gabe, teddy, dad, mom, and charlie the are a cute family

13. Alexis H

I love your shows there in. Also my family watches them every time they are on. It is the best you should make one about how, you go out of town and get lost and then you can’t get any signal and you try and try but, you can’t reach anyone. Then when it is late Pj tries to find you without letting mom and dad find you so he finds you and you say when you get home that you were at Iv’s house so then you are so glad that you give Pj a great big hug and you walk to your room and he says that he is a great brother and then G walks in and is like “you are you talking to”No one will never get you PJ.
    “Well, at least i have a good family odd but great.

14. swe3typie81

OMG!!! your show is awesome even my 29 year old uncle likes it. your extremely talented. i love you Brigit in Lemonade Mouth!!

15. Tyjhna

Good luck Charlie is funnyest show ever Teddy we are like the same. Sometimes your family embarass you my family do that alot to me. My family love good luck Charlie just like me.I want to see the new episode.

16. mercedes

i love good luck charlie. even my baby sister loves it i cant belve that they made a show about good luck charlei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!charlie is so cute and funny.she riminds me of my sister every time i see her on tv lol.
    briget is so cute.gabe needs to stay out of troble.

17. abigail

I wish I could watch it but I don’t have cable and my mom and dad do not want it. but if i had cable I would watch it.

18. courtney

i love the show i try to watch it all the time with my siblings,friends and my couzin when she is over at my home!!!

19. liv

I like the clip it was funny and cute.I like how the Teddy is a responsible teen.I loved that video so much so cute and funny!

20. angelea

that was so funny i love this show it so good their is alot of cmment on here well lol who every wrote on one of the comments that means you are awsome!!!!!!!

21. Gracie

hi um i heard you use to work on wizards of waverly place. it was nice knowing more about you. im the calm type of fans ok well its hard for me im in third grade and its hard i got 2nd honeroll well i think that’s it i have 1 sis n 1 bro. bye!

22. pepe409

I love this show! I like when the kid said: “He wasn’t that cute.” and when Teddy said: “Get out”. I love this clip!

23. Tristan

24. vaka

i love this show soooo much i cant wait to c the new come and also disney is the most show i watch anyways but i just love yalls shows

25. hh

i love good luck charlie i watch it all the time on sundays. i can’t wait til the next one preimeires. also, watch jonas la on disney channel

26. almya

come to ameican yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo oy yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo
    p.s ilove yo hairrrrrrrr

27. taylor

bridget mendler your cool but i think
    jason dolly over acts his character PJ on
    the show and i want to be a actress when i grow up but i am only 10 years old i hope to be in a movie soon!!! (:

28. natalie

good luck charile is my favorite show on tv. i can’t wait for the new episode to go on to disney channel.i wish your show was on disney channel everyday.briget how many people do you work with?

29. beachcookiebear

Bridgit Mendler is an amazing actress/singer/person. I love her and her new show good luck charlie. It is amazing!! <333

30. Beckyy :D

i like the show a lot but now since there havent been many more new ones its kinda old and boring cuz theres on like 5 episodes. thats just my opinion

31. aslb

that was a nice post to read there i hope u keep doing goood luck charlie!!! i aso think that ur a awsome person bridge

32. sophie

she’s ssssssssssssooooooooooo cute and cool I LOVE YOU BRIDGIT MENDLER:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. Leiaorgana56

pretty good show. and what u did isn’t too embarassing. my friend once told me to kiss a picture of steven tyler for 4 mins straight and when they were up, i couldn’t get my lips off of the picture because she crazy glued it…i went to the hospitol to get it off my face and to this day, my friend has it all recorded…. tripping isn’t too embarassing

34. just girls

WOW! SAW IT ON DISNEY ITS SO… COOL AND FUNNY HIT SHOW SO.. FAR CANT WAIT FOR NEW ONES TO COME OUT. OMG! YAY

35. Ninjamember

I <3 Bridgit Mendler!! And I love the show Good Luck Charlie especially with Big sister Teddy and Charlie!! I LOVEEE THIS SHOW!!!
    ~Signing off peeps,
    Ninjamember!! (; LOL

36. minnie

You are very cute and good luck Charlie is an aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesom show!!!!

37. iloveuk98

Good Luck Charlie is a awesome show my favorite charter is Teddy and gabe. the are not afraid to express their selfs. SO i totaly recoment this show.

38. peachez n cream

i think she is a relly iz a cool person BUT i think selena gomez is better sorry bridget

39. piperc98

Dude I love good luck charlie,I watch it like all the time,I love that one where charlie has that baby race lol!!!!

40. Lauri and Noah

We love good luck charlie it is awesome if you have not watched it you should watch it today!! It is on Friay they have all kinds have a great weekend!
    And an awesome Summer!
    You gues will like this tv show!! See ya later
    Noah and Lauri

41. iwish

hey bridget i love you on wizards of waverly place and good luck charlie. By the way how did you become a actress?

42. cuteshania

briget is so pretty, when she arrived on good luck charlie i screamed so loud i think Mexico heard me.

43. kathleen

GOOD LUCK CHARLIE IS MY FAVORITE TV SHOW ON DISNEY CHANNEL. MY FAVORITE EPISODE IS THE ONE WHEN CHARLIE WAS BORN AND TEDDY AND IVY DRESS UP AS FRANKESTIEN AND GOLDYLOCKS

44. Isabella

i think good luck charlie is very funny. charlie does crazy things wich makes good luck charlie funny

45. Bri

I love the twilight saga. When she plays a vasmpire it is not the right one, they have it all wrong.

46. Arianna

Hey,do you like that guy from wizards of waverly place umm whats his name umm oh yeah David Henry he’s cute right?38

47. ROVERTA101

I LOVE GOOD LUCK CHARLIE AND I LOVE THAT TEDDY IS DOO=ING A VIDIO CAME FROR HER BABY SISTER AND I LOVE THE SHOW SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH AND I OLSOW LOVE WHEND TEDDY TRYS TO GET HER FRIST KISS AT HER HOUSE AND EVERIT THING GOS WRONG I LOVE THAT PART.

48. ROVERTA101

I LOVE GOODLUCK CHARLIE I WANT TO MEET THEM ON DAY THEY ROOCK AND THE MOM IS AWESOME.ESPPECHILY ON THE SHOW WHEN SHE DID THE BUGGI, I LOVE THET PART WEN THE MO MOM WAS DANCING AND SHOWING TEDDY HER DANCEMOVES WACH IS NOT BAD

49. ROVERTA101

I love the show good luck charlie and I cant wait for the next show it soooooooooooooooooo cool that wen I see it I teel my mom obuet it and my mom had wast it and she alsow thinksthat is sooooooooooooo cool adn I thout the same ding so now every day it go on me and my mom sit together and wathit soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Ilove good luck charlie that my post obuet good like charlie so i hope to keep seein goodluck chaelie. lov it

50. *Maddy*

I love good luck charlie Briget Mendler is my favorite actress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I look up to you Briget Mendler so rock on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

51. jasmine g

I really the show and I think Gabe is a little cute wait let ,e refraze the a lot cute he is so cute i would go out with him. But It’s like That will ever happen but i wish i can meet him thats not going to happen.

52. rockinsoccerdog

hey i think shes really prettyand shes a great actress i think she should be in a movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

53. gagagirl12

OMG ILOVE HER SHE IS LIKE….SOOOOOOO AWESOME hey bridget i have some questions for you Q:what is it like being a famous person? Q:what is your favorite animal? Q:do you love charlie,do you think she is very cute? well please wright back to me sometime BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

54. taylorswift1234

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WANNA SEE THE NEXT GOOD LUCK CHARLIE

55. Amanda

My favourite show is good luck Charlie my favourite aktor Is Charlie the little baby girl Charlie on the good luck Charlie show is so cute looking

56. Kingsofcouture

OMG! I missed when she turned old in Wizards of Waverly place when she was Juliet. I always amagined Justin was ROMEO and Juliet was JULIET!

57. Lucya

hi it’s me again i forgot to tell you the other message i gave to you i forgot to tell you that i can only get your message friday may 21st at this same time

58. Lucya

what up girl it’s me your biggest fan or sould i say your big sister teddy im kidding
    so how was your day? i love your good luck charlie show it’s awsome teel charlie i said hi

59. ashley

I think Brigit Mender is a amazing charcater on the show, every time I watch the show she makes me laugh.Brigit is a great singer, beautiful girl,and talented. I will be honored to go on the set and meet all the cast members and get to hang out with them the whole day.BYE

60. michael m

i like your show i always watch your show its my first show i like when i come from school the first thing i watch is your show

61. springflubber

She sounds like a kindhearted and down to earth girl,but can you ever really know someone who lives hundreds of miles away? It could just be an image that she puts on to look good. The only way you can truly know someone is by getting to know them, if you know what I mean.

62. threexdot6see

WOAH MAN I LOVE THAT MENDLER GIRL SHE IS SO
    COOL SHE IS ASWOME,
    COMPARE HER TO ME AND YOU GOT YOURSELF A GIRL, AND I LOVE ALL OF HER EPISODES, THEY ROCK

63. monkeyclaw

I love Good Luck Charlie and Bridget Mendler. I wish to be her friend some day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

64. Clarissa

That was very nice of Bridget :) i enjoyed it and Good Lucki Charlie is an awesome show infact one of my favorites.Ur awesome Bridget!!!!

65. sima 2 cute

i think it is awesome that she improved her acting i thought she was going to retire but instead she shocked us

66. I luv being pinkalicious

Yeah it’s great and OmG she is completly gorgeous! Bridget if your reading this please write back i luv u and am a huuuuuuuuge fan!

67. mercedes

good luck charlie is so funey . i watch it all the time . my favrite one is wear she olmoast got her fist kiss . i love good luck charle soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

68. miss_cuttiepie

hey every one i’m, im new but i love Bridgit Mendler. She’s the best. She’s like one of my favorite female actresses. My friends think it’s DUMB to watch Disney chanel but i have mmy on oppinion because ii am the only me that NO ONE can EVER change :) .Theres only one me.(sorry for the long blog post.

69. Ashley : ) (avatar super awesome movie)

I love this show charlie is so cute……my favorite person on the show is teddy i wish my sis was that nice!!!!!!!!! : )

70. JAYJAY THE JAT PLANE

I LUV THAT SHOW SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.I COULD NEVER STOP WATCHING EVERY TIME IT COMES ON

71. lalaw2000

i have seen it alot and i love it love love love love love love love love love love love love love it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much much much much much much much much much much!!!!!!

72. Marissa

It was amazing sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooamazing that i can’t stop watching it

73. Amanda W

HEY!!!!!
    I tottallyyyyyyyy
    love the show,”Good Luck Charlie”. You know what, i might even,since i hav a sister too, make a little thing for her except called ” GOOD LUCK M_____!” But thats only if you think thats ok.So is it ok?
    Anyway,I got the idea from the show, and i just thought it was a cute idea so when my lil’ sista gets older and i move out, she can watch the videos i made and see how she acted and what we did with her when she was a baby.plus she will get to see how cute she used to be. :)

74. LaDon95

OMG! You are so so way awesome . do you nknow how cool you are? You do a great job on Good Luck Charlie.

75. daniela

Teddy’s great. I think in a lot of ways she’s just your normal teen girl. She’s interested in all the teen girl things. There’s an episode where she’s into a certain vampire craze; it’s like the equivalent of Twilight. She’s into boys and she has her whole teen drama stuff. She’s kind of a perfectionist. She likes things to go her way; she likes things to be done right. She’s the good child of her family. But I think she also has her moments where she lets loose and she has fun and she gets nerdy sometimes and she maybe isn’t the best dancer. And for me it’s fun to make her maybe not good at dancing, maybe a little nervous when she gives speeches in front of a group of people. Maybe not the best singer, just all that stuff to make her a bit more real I think middle school in general is a pretty difficult time when people’s friendships are shifting so for me it was hard because I had this one best friend and she was reaching out into some different groups because of some classes or maybe extracurricular activities and instead of trying to find my own groups, I wanted to stay friends with her and I wanted to not lose that so I tagged along and it didn’t really work out so well because they weren’t clicking with me. So I had to find my own friend group. I wound up working on the school play and meeting some good people there and becoming friends with them. So I think it’s a challenge because a lot of things are changing because you’re discovering more about who you are and I think it all came out for the best and I’m still close to that girl but it was a little bit tough at that time. Definitely make a video. Because she loves making videos. She does so in each episode and I love making videos in my free time. Actually me and my friend used to make music videos all the time and I think that would be something so cool to do at some point in the future to actually make a music video but right now it’s just me and my Flip camera

76. daniela

77. daniela

i love good lick charlie is my favorite show i love good luck charlie because when i see the trailer it looks kind of intresting so im like i can’t wait to see good luck charlie

78. yungm123

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! ITZ BRIDGET MENDLER !!!! AHHHHHH !!! I LOVE YOUR SHOW CAN I BE ON IT I LOVE CHARLIE SHE SO CUTE!!!!! GOOD LUCK CHARLIE!!!

79. Becca

i luv bridget! she is so funny and pretty! her personality is just like mine! my fav show is good luck charlie! if u have not seen it yet, watch it now!!! it is great!***

80. Jules

Hi Bridget Mendler! I am your #1 fan! Good Luck Charlie is a great show. Hope to see you on the stacks!

81. kaileyrocksandhailey

i think that the baby is really really cute! and i think that you are really really funny in the show good luck charlie! especily the parts where your mom gets into texting and i hope that the rest of your careerer and goood luck!

82. Zane812

Ok i take back what i said it is a good show and funny. And Bridget is a good actress. I actually really like it. Go Bridget!

83. Zane812

I think that Bridget Miller is an ok actress. But if I had someone else to choose from, I would probably pick them. She plays a good role and plays it well, but I have never been a fan of her except when see was on Wizards of Waverly Place as Juliet. So she is ok in my book.

84. Twinyboo

Good Luck Charlie is one of my new fave shows on Disney Channel. It is so funny and I like watching all the different things Charlie does! If you don’t watch it, you should!
    I LOVE GOOD LUCK CHARLIE
    Twinyboo :)

85. Jessica

Do like spending time with the good luck charlie cast?GOOD LUCK CHARLIE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM A BIG FAN OF YOUR SHOW.WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

86. nannafaye

i love the show good luck charlie it is awesome charlie real name is mia people call her mama mia cause she tears up everthing and her mama says mama mia

87. gisela_m_2010

omg teddy is soo funny i love the episode with whammy i watch good luck charlie every day and it never gets old i hope they keep that t.v. show on disney channel for a long time !!!!! i hate hannah montanna its sooo boring :)

88. ArianaL

Bridgit Mendler izzzz awesome!!!! I love Good Luck Charlie’s Gabe He’s kinda cute!! Love you Bridgit! I really wanna meet you!

89. juicyy34

heyy teddy i lovee goodd luckk charliee it makess laughh itss so funn hahahhaa lovee itt!!!!!!!!

90. kaileyrocksandhailey

i saw your show and i like the show i think that it is very cool!And i saw you on wizards of waverly place.So i think that you are way cool! and i think that you should do a show about a girl who gets lost in the woods and you find her so you take her home and find her family!anyways i think that you are way way very very cool anyway ttyl.

91. Alyssa

I am in love with this show because for one charlie is so adorible and bridget is so cool being a big sis in this show i am just in love with it”:)

92. kookychip

omg i love bridget mendler she is awesome! i love the show good luck charlie! i have seen every episode! and she is a really good singer! i lover her song hang in there baby!she was also awesome when she was on wizards of waverly place! I LOVE HER!

93. KU Fan 70

I absolutely love Bridget. She’s definitly perfect for the role of Teddy. She’s an awesome rolemodel.
    Plus, she’s gonna be an awesome actress in some movies.

94. UniqueGirl98

-i love that show…even my sister loves it and shes about to be 17..Lol!
    .-UniqueGirl98.!

95. cavyheart

I love Good Luck, Charlie… I’ve been waiting for a down to earth show like this on Disney for a long time. It gave me a reason to keep watching. :)
    Now I feel like saying Good Luck, Bridgit, LOL. I hope she succeeds in everything she does. :)

96. sweetpea97

i love the little baby on good luck charlie she is so cutie. her real name is Mia! anyway cant wait till the next episode ether!!!!

97. CELLPHONE-MUSIC-BOYZ

GOOD LUCK CHARLIE SOUNDS LIKE A FUNNY TV SHOW I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THE NEXT EPISODE!!!!!!!

98. Natalie

Q: Hey Bridget can I try to get a job on the show because I would love it!!
    Q: What stuff do you like to do when you are not on the show??
    Q: What is your favorite Ice cream???

99. liz22101

Oh i sooooo hert Bridget Mendler. its so amazing how she can switch from wizards of waverly placee to gud luk charlie. I LUV U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100. R

I LOVE Briget Mendler soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. She is an insparation to me and I am a enourmaus fan of hers. I love good luck charlie very much. All the charecters are sooooooooooooooooooooooo funny. Brigetis so talented and one of the prettiest clelebraty girlsd out there. Good Luck Charlie rocks.

101. ls29

OMG i luv that show and i luv the part when the dad come in and she says i want to get my first A+ in science daddy

102. EarthGurrl

EhmaCOOL!I heart Bridget! She is my Idol! I really wanna start to blog….. Anywhoz this has been EarthGurrl see ya!
    p.s. Bridget your SO talented!
    - EarhtGurrl

103. Peacegrlz101

Hey! I have a post that talks about her. When I was looking up Bridget Mendler on the computer she sounds really nice a cool!!