April 26, 2010

Create a Caption: Puppies

Create a Caption: Puppies in a Bowl on Ink Splot 26 Oh, these puppies are so cute!! I don't know how they got inside that bowl or how they're going to get out, but I love imagining what they are saying to each other while they're all stuck in there.

I think the puppy on the left is saying "Don't be rude! Cover your mouth when you yawn!"

Caption1

What do you think they are saying? Write YOUR caption in the Comments.

Flickr photo by snuzzy

1. greenieweenie

cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. DoggyDive

OMG my name says it all. I LOVE DOGS!I think the one with the paw in its mouth should be saying…
    It tastes like doggy shampoo

3. Chicken legs 00

I LOVE PUPPIES ESCPICALLY NEWBORNS THEY R SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE I LOVE PUPPIES I BETTA STUFF OR I WILL NVR SLEEP OR EAT OR (i love to talk)

4. Madison

This pic is so cute!The puppy yawning is definatly trying to find an excuse to teeth on something, and the puppy with its paw in the other puppy’s mouth is saying,”Don’t be rude, cover your mouth, and don’t bite me!”

5. Alyssa

The puppie with his month open is is screming and all of them are trying to hide from the mother and so the puppie with his hand over the puppies month is telling him to be quiet so momo doesnt hear

6. coolyo3

I love puppies and I wish that I had them and the only pet I ever had were sea monkeys and not a lot of people Know what they are but they were cute and I had 50 of them that grew out of a pack. And that did last long because of sharing their food bowls and fish buddies that were not so nice to those guys that are now not here.

7. Katkay

Cute pups. They should be thinking….. Hey, get your paw out of my wonderful face, I’ll love you forever! Lol.

8. liz22101

“hey, look over there!”
    “no look over there!”
    “ugh! b quiet! I’m trying 2 sleep!”
    “Hey, dude u got something on your tongue.”
    “really? Wat?”

9. Maybelle

1. You got something on your tounge. Here I got it.
    2. Hey, I was gonna eat that popcorn!
    3. Thanks for letting me practice on you. Dentist’s deploma here I come!

10. ash366

u pee on my floor u take my food with not asking u sleep in my bed cant you just be good and leave me alone?