April 26, 2010

Create a Caption: Puppies

Create a Caption: Puppies in a Bowl on Ink Splot 26 Oh, these puppies are so cute!! I don't know how they got inside that bowl or how they're going to get out, but I love imagining what they are saying to each other while they're all stuck in there.

I think the puppy on the left is saying "Don't be rude! Cover your mouth when you yawn!"

Caption1

What do you think they are saying? Write YOUR caption in the Comments.

Flickr photo by snuzzy

1. ilikepie14

QUIT SUCKING MY TOES!!
    why?
    BECAUSE YOUR SLOBBER IS SLOBBERY!
    but you taste so good!
    NO! GET OFF MY foot!
    fine. geez chill.

2. monkey poo210

how does that puppie get it’s paw in it’s mouth how did you get somthing like that

3. pinkpony12080

starting at the top right here is what they say:she’s coming., who., is it the one they call hoomin., i think i am going to faint.,aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh., dude be quiet. little girl: what are you doing in there

4. Annie564

I love puppies. I also like kitties. I like kitties more but those puppies are pretty cute!

5. creamcheesesunset

i just LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! the little pups soooooooooooooo cute io want them so much MESSAGE FOR OWNER OF THESE PUPPIES iask if i may have them !

6. Aly J.

I think the one in the bottem left is saying stop yawning your breath stinks.
    I think the one in the corner top left is saying I need to get of here.
    I think the one in the top middle is trying to say I am not comfortable.
    I think the one the one at the bottem middle is trying to say I will spy for the owner.
    I think the one at the top right is trying to say I’m trying to get some sleep here.

7. minniespring9

OH! They are adorable!!!! One is covering the “yawning puppy’s” mouth!
    They are just too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Viviene

the two that has the paw in the mouth:
    Paw guy: Hey! Mom finally french nailed it and u bite it!
    Guy with mouth: Girls, sigh, so anoying, thinking about looks