April 26, 2010

Create a Caption: Puppies

Create a Caption: Puppies in a Bowl on Ink Splot 26 Oh, these puppies are so cute!! I don't know how they got inside that bowl or how they're going to get out, but I love imagining what they are saying to each other while they're all stuck in there.

I think the puppy on the left is saying "Don't be rude! Cover your mouth when you yawn!"

Caption1

What do you think they are saying? Write YOUR caption in the Comments.

Flickr photo by snuzzy

1. yaya4690

awwwwww those puppies r so cute i want 2 eat them up lolz my dogz just had babyz 2 their namez r jj, lili, and hanna, and tinker bell hanna and tinker bell r really sick i wish they would get better …

2. eli

the puppies look like they are very tired. my favorite is the one that almost has its paw in anothers mouth! that is so cute!!!!

3. Alexis

the one on the top left is saying please please please let me out.
    The one on the bottom left is saying cover your mouth your breath stinks.
    The one on the top middle is saying I don’t want to be with them.
    the one on the bottom middle is saying YAWNNNNN this is soooo boring.
    The one on the top right is saying this is an uncomfortable position.
    The one on the bottom right is saying I’ll keep an eye out for our owner

4. taryn

there so cute i love um cover your mouth when you yawn thats a good one haaaaaaaaaaaa here is what i tink they are saying ooh im sleepy to yawn haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

5. Laura

I love puppies, but these are too cute for me. One is giving me a puppy face. I am just blowing my top right now, asking if I can pet them on google on my laptop, Apple, Windows and 6 American Flags.
    I can’t believe how cute those puppies are. What species are they, cuteypies?

6. HeroineHiding

If we are going in clockwise order, , starting with the top middle one as #1:
    1.Guys! Mom’s coming.
    2.Do you think she’ll know what we did. I better not let her see me.
    3.I didn’t do it. I didn’t do it. I didn’t do it. I didn’t…
    4.WagedjAAAAWW!!
    5.Shh… Mom will hear you! Do you want us all to get in trouble?
    6. Uh-oh. She doesn’t look so happy guys. If she asks, we aren’t in the bowl because we did it. We’re just playing. Right?

7. Laura

I’ll suck on your thumb for a while.
    Let me out! Please! I’ll obey you!
    Oh, shut up, all of you, I’m trying to sleep.
    Talk to the hand.
    I’m lookin’ at you, my love.