April 16, 2010

Ashley Tisdale, Bringing Sharpay Back

Posted by at 5:35 am in Celebrities | Permalink

Sharpay_130 If you loved Ashley Tisdale (a.k.a. Sharpay Evans) in High School Musical, you will be very excited to hear that she is coming back for a new Disney movie, Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure.

Here’s the scoop:

Sharpay Evans, who was once a big, fabulous fish in a small pond (a man-made pond at a resort country club that her father owns), is finally about to meet her destiny on Broadway, and luckily, theater lighting highlights her hair and skin tone beautifully. Her big break comes after a talent scout spots her performing with her dog Boi at a charity gala, and now there’s not a marquee big enough or lights bright enough to contain the glorious fame she plans on having. Sharpay and Boi head to New York, but theater is a dog eat dog world, and nothing turns out as Sharpay expects. Will the Great White Way be all Sharpay’s ever dreamed of, especially since
she already has everything else?

We have to wait until 2011, but we have a few sneak peek photos from Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure. Ashley is looking glamorous in her role as Sharpay, no?

Sharpay_and_boi  Sharpay_1  Sharpay_2

What do you think? Will you be watching Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure when it comes on in 2011? Let us know in the Comments.

Photos courtesy of Disney Channel

1. Surfer Girl1

Of course I’ll see it.I’m a huge fan of Sharpay.I wish my voice was even close to be as good as hers

2. miniskirts8585

I LOVE Sharpey…she is an awsome actor!! Sharpey is absolutly awsome!!! I will totally watch her new show!

3. alyssia1238

ok well i kinda like hsm but the character i realy dont care to much for is sharpy i love gabriella and troy there a perfect couple

4. Wolfsong11

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! no not a sharpay movie! did i mention no

5. krystalkobra

I think sharpay is…cool. but i also think ashley tisdale is much cooler. i still can’t believe she’s a brunette.

6. laffytaffy101

Sharpay was okay in HSM movies. i never imagined her doing a movie solo though. I think she will do great!

7. SecretStrawberry

Wow! Im soo gonna watch that! It should be awesome! But then I might not watch HSM4..it kinda gets boring now, after 3 movies. But I like the excitment that there’s always more sequels after movies. (Like HSM)

8. Harryfan7

Hey sounds great. I always liked to see what Sharpay was up to-she’s one of my favs. Good idea to make one about her, considering they would have to make it College Musical if they made another High School Musical sequal.
    YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! :)

9. Chockwits

I CAN’T WAAAAIIITTTT!!!!!
    I JUST LURVE SHARPAY!
    Not cause she’s mean, but she is just so fun to watch!

10. MusicLover837

I was kind of surprised… but I guess that’s pretty cool. It’s something to bring HSM back, but more of Sharpay, which would be sort of interesting in a way.

11. GinaROXX123

YAY!!! im soooooo EXCITED I love Ashley Tisdale shes my role model and shes coming back. I love her in the Suit Life of Zack and Cody, the High School Musical Trilogy and every thing else!!

12. campingtooth

i m just saying i m not going to watch it i dont even like high school musical!! but my freinds do so i probley have to watch it with them. it is not fair and yeah thats my comment i am way of topic right?????

13. hugemamel

i’ll watch it but i never liked sharpay because in the movie she had it all and that seems mean cause it is not fair to everyone else. i mean i don’t care that you are rich.