April 16, 2010

Ashley Tisdale, Bringing Sharpay Back

Posted by at 5:35 am in Celebrities | Permalink

Sharpay_130 If you loved Ashley Tisdale (a.k.a. Sharpay Evans) in High School Musical, you will be very excited to hear that she is coming back for a new Disney movie, Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure.

Here’s the scoop:

Sharpay Evans, who was once a big, fabulous fish in a small pond (a man-made pond at a resort country club that her father owns), is finally about to meet her destiny on Broadway, and luckily, theater lighting highlights her hair and skin tone beautifully. Her big break comes after a talent scout spots her performing with her dog Boi at a charity gala, and now there’s not a marquee big enough or lights bright enough to contain the glorious fame she plans on having. Sharpay and Boi head to New York, but theater is a dog eat dog world, and nothing turns out as Sharpay expects. Will the Great White Way be all Sharpay’s ever dreamed of, especially since
she already has everything else?

We have to wait until 2011, but we have a few sneak peek photos from Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure. Ashley is looking glamorous in her role as Sharpay, no?

Sharpay_and_boi  Sharpay_1  Sharpay_2

What do you think? Will you be watching Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure when it comes on in 2011? Let us know in the Comments.

Photos courtesy of Disney Channel

1. S

i think ive seen the movie if its hsm she is kinda spoilt in the movie but in reailty she rocks SHARPAY IS THE BOMB but if this not the movie i am totally gonna watch the new movie she is in . i agree with u angie 213 you got the best comment so does everyone else and i love sharpay bet ya she’s gonna be the best in the

2. mexican PANCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg like omg she is totally not awesome this thing is like from 3 years AGO!!!!!!!!!!!
    scholastic needs to catch up to what is happenin like pe diddy and justin beiber!!!!!!!!!

3. *Maddy*

HI ASHLEY TISDALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. dancerchick707

OMG!!How did you figure this out?I like Ashley Tidstale she a good actress!!!!She must be so excited like me!And by the way please please please add me as a friend!Check out my page!!!:} <3333333333 THANKS

5. Joanie

My dream has always been to go on broadway, hollywood, etc… Sharpay is one of my fav characters too!

6. puppies125

Maybe I’ll watch it, maybe i won’t! u never know! anyway i already have a good book about trying to get into a movie and stuff. It’s called Sweet Valley Twins: The twins hit Hollywood. I think i’ll just stick with that!

7. ArianaL

I love Sarpay sooooo…….. i’ll have to watch it! It’ll be an awesome movie can’t wait to see it!!!!

8. hotpink17

i m so exited 4 Shapay’s Fabulas Adventure.When i find out the exact date i will count the days til it comes out. I luv sharpay in high school musical.

9. Natalie

Yea How will they bring Sharpay back when Ashley has Brown hair now???
    Will it be a wig or what??

10. shortcourt360

that rocks! i am so disapointed that High School Musicals 1,2,3 are over and there are no more.=( But i am so happy she’s coming back!Ashley Rocks!

11. MARYAM

ASHLEY, I INSPIRE YOU A LOT. I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN FROM A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY. YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. H Girl

SO SO SO COOL!!! Where did you get that info?????? Well, who cares. Sharpay is about to get a taste of her own meds!!!!

13. UniqueGirl98

-i cant wait for this movie to come out.! 2011 is a long way from today but when it gets here i will be sure to go to the movies and see it…and how do you know this is coming out.?
    -UniqueGirl98

14. Katie

I not really a fan of Sharpay but i m a big fan of Ashley Tisdale. Ashley is really nice and pretty but i dink tht sharpay should be nicer and have a part that acts like Ahley

15. smileybeachgal101

omg! i ca’t believe there going to make another movie with ashley tisdale. I wonder who else will be in the film? luv her!!

16. a9

It would’ve been hard to cast Sharpay Evans because I don’t think they’re is anyone in the world who is as conceited and cruel as that character

17. Sanulu

I think its kind of awsome for Ashley Tisdale to make a new movie. Me and my sister are kind of a fan of Tisdale. I cant wait to see it. I hope its a good movie and she plays a great character. I hate her character in High School Musical. Its like r u mean or r u nice. She was mean in High School Musical than she was nice in High School Musical 2 and then u turn out mean in High School Musical 3.

18. justinbieber_lilc

i hope sharpay movie is only all abbot her i can’t wait until it come out OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. 101DoggzRule

I cannot believe it! I never liked her and I thought she was kind of snobby, but this will be very interesting.

20. yaya4690

omg i cant wait 2 c da moive my and me loe ashley tidstale we think that she iz da best n HSM we have her cds and sooo much more i think that this iz goin b da best moive of ashley’s life we cant wait 2 c it i hear that iz goin 2 b mad ghood omg i just cant wait 2 c da moive… omg

21. MALIA O

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV YOU

22. MALIA

OMG I LOOK UP TO YOU !UR THE INFO EVERY BODY LOOKS AT UR PICS UR SOMETIMES UR A LITTEL MISS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANA BE ! MALIA,LOVE

23. dee

i cant believe that you have your own movie! But u can b 2 fab dont u think. But its alllllllllllllll a act!
    from, the 1 and only !*dee*!

24. lovable me :0

OMG! I AM SOOOO SEEING THAT!I LUV SHARPAY AKA ASHLEY TISDALE1WE ARE SOOOOOOO MUCH ALIKE1I WQNT TO BE JUST LIKE HER WHEN I GROW UP! SHE IS AWESOME!!

25. Hope

I don’t like Sharpay as a person. but I think Ashley does an awesome job playing Sharpay. LUV U ASHLEY!!!!!!!!!!! All the best for the movie……as for me, I’m definitely watching this one.

26. CASSANDRA

ASHLEY TISDLE I DON’T NOW WHY YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON THAT GUY HE LOOK’S TOO OLD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. natloveschicken

I nver liked the movies “High School Musical” so it doesn’t inpact my life that much but im happy for her I guess.

28. Alyssa

This is going to be really scary! I don’t really like Ashley Tisdale though. I think I won’t see the movie. She’s just too much of a Drama Queen from what I think when i used to watch HSM 1 through 3. It’ll be scary to see this now!!!!

29. Dance_Rox

Oh umm.. that is kinda cool. I would’ve really liked if they would’ve created High School Musical 4.

30. azkaban_prisoner

nice… i loved that movie! i can’t wait until that comes out. i mean seriously, it’s exciting! i loved all of the high school musical movies, and i bet that this one will be just as good as the first three were. accually, i KNOW it will be as good.

31. lovebug30

i agree with lil’ goodness ……she dose need a taste of her own medicene but she is a great actor….AND REALLY CUTE

32. divagurlious

dont like sharpay she dont care about otjer people or she dont respect people and she always thank she can get watever she wont if she tell anybody shewont it she just spoiuled and ungraetfulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

33. Surfer Girl1

Of course I’ll see it.I’m a huge fan of Sharpay.I wish my voice was even close to be as good as hers

34. miniskirts8585

I LOVE Sharpey…she is an awsome actor!! Sharpey is absolutly awsome!!! I will totally watch her new show!

35. alyssia1238

ok well i kinda like hsm but the character i realy dont care to much for is sharpy i love gabriella and troy there a perfect couple

36. Wolfsong11

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! no not a sharpay movie! did i mention no

37. krystalkobra

I think sharpay is…cool. but i also think ashley tisdale is much cooler. i still can’t believe she’s a brunette.

38. laffytaffy101

Sharpay was okay in HSM movies. i never imagined her doing a movie solo though. I think she will do great!

39. SecretStrawberry

Wow! Im soo gonna watch that! It should be awesome! But then I might not watch HSM4..it kinda gets boring now, after 3 movies. But I like the excitment that there’s always more sequels after movies. (Like HSM)

40. Harryfan7

Hey sounds great. I always liked to see what Sharpay was up to-she’s one of my favs. Good idea to make one about her, considering they would have to make it College Musical if they made another High School Musical sequal.
    YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! :)

41. Chockwits

I CAN’T WAAAAIIITTTT!!!!!
    I JUST LURVE SHARPAY!
    Not cause she’s mean, but she is just so fun to watch!

42. MusicLover837

I was kind of surprised… but I guess that’s pretty cool. It’s something to bring HSM back, but more of Sharpay, which would be sort of interesting in a way.

43. GinaROXX123

YAY!!! im soooooo EXCITED I love Ashley Tisdale shes my role model and shes coming back. I love her in the Suit Life of Zack and Cody, the High School Musical Trilogy and every thing else!!

44. campingtooth

i m just saying i m not going to watch it i dont even like high school musical!! but my freinds do so i probley have to watch it with them. it is not fair and yeah thats my comment i am way of topic right?????

45. hugemamel

i’ll watch it but i never liked sharpay because in the movie she had it all and that seems mean cause it is not fair to everyone else. i mean i don’t care that you are rich.

46. Lil' Goddess

OK! Yay! I hope that this movie really gives sharpay a taste of her own medicene, but i love ashley tidstale!

47. sleepybun

Wow, I know they want to know what happens to Sharpay, but don’t you think that that is a little bit much?? I am really getting tired of Disney, I think they are not getting any ideas so they make 3s and 4s and 5s.

48. kaylees16

I like Sharpay and all but right now I !!LOVE!! Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez. I’m realy LOVE the Twlight saga but mom said i can’t watch Breaking Dawn. That’s ok though.
    Does anyone else out there LOVE it, too?:)

49. Hannah

SHARPY IS SOOOOO AWESOME!!!! HER AND TROY SHOULD SOOO BE TOGETHER!!!! SHARPY IS SOOO MY FAV PERSON IN HSM, HSM 2, AND HSM3!!!! I AM AN HSM FREAK!! LOL :]

50. summerflower88

I think I’ll be watching it. Although I think it would be a better idea if they just made a College Musical..you know, since they’re in college now.

51. GNOletsgo1

I don’t like Sharpay very much. Well, I don’t like High School Musical very much. Anyway, those pics look like HSM 2. If they aren’t, then deja vu.

52. rickriordanfan

I don’t know. I was never a big Sharpay fan. I thought she was a mean witch. So I’m not sure I’ll be watching this disney movie. They should’ve just made a highschool musical 4.

53. Noelle

I can’t wait to see that. I can’t belive Sharpay is going to be finally beaten at her own game by more powerful people. It looks like a good movie! Can’t Wait! I will tell all my friends and they are going to be sooooooooo jealous!!!