March 17, 2010

Wimpy Kid Movie Diary Sneak Peek

WimpyKid_ColorTitle_130Hi! All week we are bringing you Wimpy Kid features to get you pumped for the Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie coming out on Friday. Exclusive movie clips, a trivia quiz, your questions answered by Jeff Kinney and Zach Gordon. . . and more still to come. So jump onto your profile, change your mood to "wimpy" and show the world you're ready for Wimpy Week!!

Wimpy Week continues now with a special sneak peek of Jeff Kinney's newest book coming out today! It's called The Wimpy Kid Movie Diary and it describes all the behind the scenes stuff that went into making his hilarious book Diary of a Wimpy Kid into a movie.Check it out!

WIMPYMOVIE_96-97

WIMPYMOVIE_98-99

Diary of a Wimpy Kid motion picture elements copyright © 2010 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved. The Wimpy Kid Movie Diary (excluding motion picture elements) copyright © 2010 Wimpy Kid, Inc. DIARY OF A WIMPY KID®, WIMPY KID™, and the Greg Heffley design™ are trademarks of Wimpy Kid, Inc. All rights reserved.

1. Amigas

Oh, im really sorry !!Thank you so much (im not snyaig just because you put it out there)I saw the nemo one by the way. Glad you like it.

2. this is good

becuse I am a fan of dairy of a wimpy kid I started loving it in 2nd grade this is fun and cool

thanks

3. Adrianna

Diary of a Wimpy KId rocks!!! It’s one out of three books series i REALLY like.
    1. Baby-Sitters Club
    2. Diary of a Wimpy Kid
    3. Alliie Finkle’s Rules for Girls

4. witchunicorn5

Guys listen to Taylor Swift???? Avril Lavergine???? Bruno Mars????? Pitbull(SOOO cool!)???????
    Anyone???

5. witchunicorn5

TWILIGHT is boring.the Vampire Diaries is still tagging on. but read Night World by L.J.Smith and The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa….i am a Diary OF A Wimpy Kid and im NOT a wimpY!!!!!!!!!

6. ABELI

YOUR MOVIE IS SO COOL. WHEN IS THE 2ND MOVIE IS COMING. BY THE WAY AM ABEL I REALLY YOUR MOVIE IT SOULD BE CALLED 2 COOL BOYS.

7. Noelle

i saw the movie and it was kinda funny and way gross. i read all the books except for the movie one. did you know there is going to be a black diary of a wimpy kid? cool right? defenitly!

8. sharisse

i like your books because they have jokes and about school and i have a question where you a kid like him when you was hes age but i wonder are you gonna do more books because i would want to see them and i hope the diary of the wimpy kid movie will be the same as the book i hope you will send a commet and thank you for reading this letter to you

9. kaitlyn

my hobby is reading and writing and your books have gave me more expereince in reading beacuse of you my grades have been better in reading thank you for listening.

10. samantha

i will want to see your movie because i like your books i hope you make more of the books of the diary of the wimpy kid and i hope you send me a commet

11. germanb

i went to the movie tavern and saw DAIRY OF A WIMPY KID and it was funny and dont remember the cheese touch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i am seires

12. cocoa bubbles

diary of a wimpy kid is probably the best kid movie out in theaters right now. if my parents dont take me to see it i will die.

13. allie2010

From what I saw from Diary of a Wimpy Kid , It’s the most awesome movie playing right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! But Princess and the Frog is the best!!! Watch that movie.

14. Jenna

I read the books and have loved them. I also saw the movie yesterday! AWE-SOME!
    P.S NOT TO BE MEAN, BUT BY THE WAY I ALREADY KNEW THEY WERE COMING OUT WITH A MOVIE A COUPLE YEARS AGO FROM A MAGAZINE.

15. shania11

so I thout this day could get any better and it did. But I just think my friends and big sister was here.shania11,thanks read my comments.

16. Mz.Jade

That is so cool and funny if you get this please be my friend Bye Bye see you later friend almost i think so L.O.L Peace Out i love to talk to people.

17. funny

its a good book and i think the auther is a good writter but sometimes the book dosnt make sense yet its still funny

18. Alyssa h

i love diary of a whimpy kid it is halarious, i cant wait to see the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. latesummer

DEAR DIARY OF A WIMPY KID IS SOOOOOO FUNNY BY THE PREVEIWS I SAW. I JUST REALLY WANT TO WATCH THIS BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I WANT TO WATCH TWILIGHT NEW MOON. IT JUST SEEMS SO ACTIONALABLE (I AM TALKING ABOUT TWILIGHT NEW MOON) CANT WAIT TO (SEE IF I DO)DEAR DUMB DAIRY OF A WIMPY KID.ALL BOUTH OF THE MOVIES ROCK WIMPY KID AND TWILIGHT NEW MOON. I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE THEM BOTH. DO U? TELL ME BY SENDING A COMMENT.

1. Radu

JOIN TEAM JOEY NATION!BUFFALO WILD WINGS IN AUBURN, IN Wednesday NOV. 14th from 6-8(Come on out!) You may contact for cpnoous. 10% of all food purchases will be donated to help JOEY!**TEAM JOEY Christmas Extravaganza** Mark your Calendar!!Date: November 17th, 2012Time: 12:00pm 5:00pmLocation: Auburn First Christian Church,910 N. Indiana Ave. Auburn, IN (Just south of Rieke Park) SANTA will be there for a photo Opp, bring your camera, take all the pictures you need and make your Christmas Cards perfect, coloring table for kids to color pages for the Keller’s, Party lite candles, Premier Designs, a Certified Massage Therapist (for on the spot massage), home made Jams, bake sale, 31, Vault Denim, home made blankets, scarves and purses and many more things! SILENT AUCTION: Debrands chocolates gift baskets, American doll clothes, Cookie cottage gift baskets, Italian Grille gift cert, Albright’s Grocery gift Cert., movie baskets, longaberger baskets, Vera Bradley Bags and MUCH MUCH MORE! Please join us in making this a SUCCESS FOR JOEY!!!! Please share and mark your Calendar!

20. anaghak

Hey guys! Did you know Diary of a Wimpy Kid is a nominee for the Kids’ Choice Awards on Nickelodeon! We need more wimpy fans out there, encourage others to read this awesome series!!! Other nominees are Twilight, Where the Sidewalk Ends, and The Vampire Diaries! Come on wimpy fans, show your spirit and lets vote for DOAWK (Diary of a Wimpy Kid)!!!!!