Trivia Tuesday: WIMPY KIDS WANTED
Ok if I had to pick when I was in middle school – I would definitely say I was the wimpy kid instead of the popular kid. I guess it’s a little different because I’m a girl, but nonetheless, I would fall to the wimp side. But, they say that angst in middle school makes you a better writer. I guess some good had to come of always getting picked last in gym class. I suppose it’s all that pent up emotion waiting to get out!
Anyhow…. In preparation for the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie, take this Trivia Tuesday quiz and see where you rank. Even if you haven’t read the books - enjoy for kicks and giggles.
- From Book #1. What is Greg’s little brother’s nickname for him?
- From Book #2. What did Greg wrap himself in to keep warm while hiding out in the bathroom to avoid swim team practice?
- From Book #2. When Greg’s parents went away overnight, and left Rodrick and Greg in charge of the house, what did Rodrick do?
- From Book #3. When Greg didn’t have any clean underwear because he had to do laundry, what did he do?
- From Book #4. What happened to Greg’s mom on the way back from Slipslide Water Park?
BONUS: Exactly how many pages does each Diary of a Wimpy Kid book have?
Leave your answers in the Comments, and check back next week for the answers, and to see where you rank. These will be the standings:
Wicked Wimp Winner! (4 or more right)
Sort-Of Wimpy. (3 right)
Not Really a Wimp. (2 or less right)
PS. No matter what your score, log in to your profile now and change your mood to "wimpy!"
— Ratha, Stacks Writer