Trivia Tuesday Killer. . . Serials
I'm a sucker for a good series. Give me The Chronicles of Narnia any day. I'll take Twilight (for ages 12 and up) staying up until 2am any night. I even had to stop at the bookstore to get Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on my way to the hospital. (It was just released and I didn’t want it to sell out!) Anyhow, all I'm saying is that when I find a good series. . . I find my happy place. Which leads me to today's Trivia Quiz. See if you can guess the serials I’m talking about from my cryptic clues.
- Kristy, Mary Anne, Claudia, and Stacey are members of this club.
- This series doesn't have 38 Clues. . . but close.
- Katniss navigates a love triangle while trying to stay alive and defeat The Capitol.
- You might have to brush your teeth after taking a bite out of this sweet girls' series.
- Brendan Frasier starred in the movie version of this fantasy series.
- This series is written in the form of a diary and has the word “Diary” in the title. (Note – more than one correct answer!)
- The main character, Alexa, manages to break free of her city's walls after 12 years.
Leave your answers in the Comments, and then check back next Tuesday for answers. Also tell me YOUR favorite series I should check out!
— Ratha, Stacks Writer