Trivia: Three of a Kind for the Second Time
In case you missed it last time, here's how this will work. I'm going to give you three things. You post a comment telling me what the three things have in common. If you're right, you win*.
For example, I might give you "Kevin," "Joe," and "Nick," to which you would answer "Jonas Brothers."
Now, without further ado, today's Three of a Kind trivia questions:
1. Let's Dance, Wake Up America, Good and Broken
2. Phoney, Fone, Smiley
3. Neytiri, Tsu'tey, Eytucan
4. Iron Man, Killer Queen, Godzilla
5. On the Banks of Plum Creek, By the Shores of Silver Lake, The Long Winter
6. Cardinals, Blue Jays, Indians
7. Scarlet Scorchdroppers, Glumptious Globgobblers, Fizzy Lifting Drinks
8. Aang, Zuko, Katara
9. Tisdale, Olsen, Greene
10. Speed, Figure, Short Track
I'll be back next week with the answers.
*Prizes include absolutely nothing and the satisfaction of knowing the right answer.