Trivia Quiz Answers
Okay, we're back with answers from last week's Trivia Quiz on series books. Are you a serial reader? Let's find out. Click on the links for more fun stuff related to the series like a Message Board, Profile Widget or Game.
- Kristy, Mary Anne, Claudia, and Stacey are members of this club. The Baby-sitter's Club
- This series doesn't have 38 Clues. . . but close. The 39 Clues
- Katniss navigates a love triangle while trying to stay alive and defeat The Capitol. The Hunger Games (for ages 12 and up)
- You might have to brush your teeth after taking a bite out of this girls' series. Candy Apple
- Brendan Frasier starred in the movie version of this series. Inkheart
- This series is written in the form of a diary and has the word “Diary” in the title. (Note – multiple answers!) Dear Dumb Diary, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Dork Diaries
- The main character, Alexa, manages to break free of her city's walls after 12 years. The Land of Elyon
And thanks for all the series recommendations you guys left last week! I have quite a few new books to add to my library request list. As for now, I'm still working my way through The Sisters Grimm by Michael Buckley. It's totally addictive, especially if you like twisted fairy tales. Actress Sammi Hanratty likes it too. Check out her video booktalk! Until next time, happy reading!
— Ratha, Stacks Writer