March 31, 2010

New Twilight Book? YES!

Posted by at 10:20 am in News, Reads | Permalink

Twilight_130 BREAKING NEWS! Stephenie Meyer, the author of the Twilight series (for ages 12 and up), is releasing a NEW book in the Twilight series on June 5, 2010! Titled The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, it will be shorter than the other Twilight books – only 192 pages, and told from the perspective of Bree, a character originally featured in Eclipse.

Here's a quick summary:
"In another irresistible combination of danger, mystery, and romance,
Stephenie Meyer tells the devastating story of Bree and the newborn army
as they prepare to close in on Bella Swan and the Cullens, following
their encounter to its unforgettable conclusion."

Tsslobtcover

It sounds really cool, but wait there's more! The book will go on sale on June 5, but if you can wait until June 7, you can read it online in English for free until July 5, 2010. It's Stephenie Meyer's way of saying thank-you to her fans. On her website she says, "You all have bought a ton of my books, and I wanted to give you this story as a gift."

Thanks, Stephenie!

1. sodaicecream

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2. yenifer

i know twilight is not hat cool but ppl just like it and like reading it for fun they just wanna have fun i just read them when im not doing nothing or when im bored

3. yenifer

twilight is so cool i just can read the books not see the movies but hope i get to see all the movies and i wish i could go to school and get book club cuz the teachers let u read the books of twilight oh by the way there is this book about twilight that s called midnight sun is bout why does edward looks bella all mysteries its cool u should read it!!!!!=)

4. Noelle

:( ) I cannot believe she wrote a short story! All her books are like Harry Potter size. Even bigger. How can she do that? But anyway I am happy :) for her because she finished all the Twilight books so she needs more money. That is so nice she gives more books to her fans. I read there is going to be a fifth Twilight book called Midnight Sun. I don’t know if it is true though. So don’t get to excited. It might be a rumor.

5. d

i realy think you should do more your books were the frist chapter books i read and made me want to read books out of this world you should make more books for people how belivie

6. Morgan

Omg!!! Stephanie is THE best author everr!! Im on the last book of the twilight series and Im addicted! I someday wanna meet the whole cast! AND stephanie!

7. courtney

Yes i love Twilight it is so cool. it keeps my eyes locked on the movie!!!!I can’t wait till June 30 that is when Eclips comes!!! :)

8. basketball101

NO!!!! i liked the long books! they were the best books that i have ever read. bu ti guess that just my opinion. and i figured that the title of the book would be one word like the rest of the books are. the book seems really good!! guess i will have to find out what happens in this book and see if i like near as much as i did the rest of her books!! i just cant wait!!