March 31, 2010

New Twilight Book? YES!

Posted by at 10:20 am in Reads | Permalink

Twilight_130 BREAKING NEWS! Stephenie Meyer, the author of the Twilight series (for ages 12 and up), is releasing a NEW book in the Twilight series on June 5, 2010! Titled The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, it will be shorter than the other Twilight books – only 192 pages, and told from the perspective of Bree, a character originally featured in Eclipse.

Here’s a quick summary:
“In another irresistible combination of danger, mystery, and romance, Stephenie Meyer tells the devastating story of Bree and the newborn army as they prepare to close in on Bella Swan and the Cullens, following their encounter to its unforgettable conclusion.”

Tsslobtcover

Thanks, Stephenie!

1. x_love16

Omigosh! i’ve been waiting for this for like months. Im a huge twilight fan! Team Jacob all the way!

2. DanceandSoccerChick9

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE TWILIGHT SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY R SOOO AWESOME!!!!!
    GO TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Madison

I’m very excited! Except I’m still mad that someone leaked out her other story so she wasn’t able to publish it.):

4. ChibiLolita

Is this series still going on? It amazes me how far a story about a girl with no personality and a whiny abusive angsty disgrace of a vampire can go on. Oh and lets not forget the 16 year old werewolf who falls in love with an unborn baby. *rolls eyes*

5. 10gal

i personally think that the twilight series is a dumb fad.sorry, but i sooooo dont see whats soo cool about it.

6. _45_horror_goosebumps_

Oh, I like the movies in all, but the books were horrible, sorry!!!!!!!! I love the Cirque Du Freak and Demonata saga by the great author Darren Shan. They made a movie of the first three books in the Cirque Du Freak series, it was called The Vampire’s Assistant, it was really good, and now you can rent it or even buy it, haha check it out!!!!!!!!!

7. Meggietwin

Cool.
    ..but why does everyone like Twilight SO MUCH?
    I mean, there are so many better books out there. So why is everybody into Twilight like that?

8. one.wish

heyy guys
    i love the twilight books read and watched new moon
    eclipse is coming out 30th june or july dont noe which??
    new book gonna read it!!

9. 18soccer freak

WHAT THIS IS HUGE THE FIFTH TWILIGHT BOOK I CANT WAIT NOW I’M GOING TO BE THE FIRST PERSON IN LINE JUST TO GET THAT BOOK JUNE 5TH HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!! B)

10. 18soccer freak

WWWWWWHHHHHAAAATTTTT I CANT WAIT NOW OMG A NEW TWILIGHT BOOK STEPHINE MEYER IS MY 2 FAV OF AUTHOR I CANT WAIT I WILL BE THE FIRST 1 IN LINE JUST 2 GET THAT BOOK.JUNE 5 HERE I COME

11. mysterydude

OMG!!!! Going to read it RIGHT NOW!!!!! I loooooove twilight, but i wish stephanie would make a book from jacob’s perspective. Im exicted about this cause I L-O-V-E Bree!!!

12. 99randomness

i really want 2 read the twilight series. all my peeps that read it said they liked it so it just makes me want 2 read it. and omg im on team jacob cause he’s cute!!! and another thing, everyone should at least read 1 book from the twilight series and see if they like it.

13. Irene

I think new the book already came so soon But foa a twist it not Bella for a change if Bella comes in there bits and peices that would Be AWESOME!

14. coolizards

This is good news though I’m not much of a Twilight fan. Does anyone know when the rest of Midnight Sun will be released or if it has been released already?