March 31, 2010

New Twilight Book? YES!

Posted by at 10:20 am in Reads | Permalink

Twilight_130 BREAKING NEWS! Stephenie Meyer, the author of the Twilight series (for ages 12 and up), is releasing a NEW book in the Twilight series on June 5, 2010! Titled The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, it will be shorter than the other Twilight books – only 192 pages, and told from the perspective of Bree, a character originally featured in Eclipse.

Here’s a quick summary:
“In another irresistible combination of danger, mystery, and romance, Stephenie Meyer tells the devastating story of Bree and the newborn army as they prepare to close in on Bella Swan and the Cullens, following their encounter to its unforgettable conclusion.”

Tsslobtcover

Thanks, Stephenie!

1. sodaicecream

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2. yenifer

i know twilight is not hat cool but ppl just like it and like reading it for fun they just wanna have fun i just read them when im not doing nothing or when im bored

3. yenifer

twilight is so cool i just can read the books not see the movies but hope i get to see all the movies and i wish i could go to school and get book club cuz the teachers let u read the books of twilight oh by the way there is this book about twilight that s called midnight sun is bout why does edward looks bella all mysteries its cool u should read it!!!!!=)

4. Noelle

:( ) I cannot believe she wrote a short story! All her books are like Harry Potter size. Even bigger. How can she do that? But anyway I am happy :) for her because she finished all the Twilight books so she needs more money. That is so nice she gives more books to her fans. I read there is going to be a fifth Twilight book called Midnight Sun. I don’t know if it is true though. So don’t get to excited. It might be a rumor.

5. d

i realy think you should do more your books were the frist chapter books i read and made me want to read books out of this world you should make more books for people how belivie

6. Morgan

Omg!!! Stephanie is THE best author everr!! Im on the last book of the twilight series and Im addicted! I someday wanna meet the whole cast! AND stephanie!

7. courtney

Yes i love Twilight it is so cool. it keeps my eyes locked on the movie!!!!I can’t wait till June 30 that is when Eclips comes!!! :)

8. basketball101

NO!!!! i liked the long books! they were the best books that i have ever read. bu ti guess that just my opinion. and i figured that the title of the book would be one word like the rest of the books are. the book seems really good!! guess i will have to find out what happens in this book and see if i like near as much as i did the rest of her books!! i just cant wait!!

9. hizz421752

You have GOT to be kidding me.WHAT’S THE FUSS ABOUT TWILIGHT? I just really really really hate Twilight.

10. jacob lover17

i think she should write more books for the main books.I want to see Bella and Edward’s little girl group and do the Cullens ever move away? But I cant wait till eclipe comes out. P.S I LOVE JACOB BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Liz Shoe

I ABSOLUTELY <3 zee Twilight Zeries! xD i Zan’t Zelieve Zhe wrote a new one as part of zee zeries!!! ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITEDDD!!!

12. Rachel

I’ve known about this for awhile now, and I’m very excited! XD I am one of the most obsessive Twihards you will ever meet . . .

13. Jordyn

2 mimi me 199846 Jacob may be cute on the outside but on the inside he may be horrid or nice u never know

14. snztt

i agree with everone the onlly thing i liked about it was jacobe and i wish she didnt marry edward plus its like over perticetive mother all over again i mean serisolly she can take care of her self just my opinion

15. Music4Evah

AHHHHH!! Soooo excited! This is so cool! Can’t wait to read it. I hope it has the Volturi in it, they’re my favorite characters.

16. x_love16

Omigosh! i’ve been waiting for this for like months. Im a huge twilight fan! Team Jacob all the way!

17. DanceandSoccerChick9

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE TWILIGHT SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY R SOOO AWESOME!!!!!
    GO TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Madison

I’m very excited! Except I’m still mad that someone leaked out her other story so she wasn’t able to publish it.):

19. ChibiLolita

Is this series still going on? It amazes me how far a story about a girl with no personality and a whiny abusive angsty disgrace of a vampire can go on. Oh and lets not forget the 16 year old werewolf who falls in love with an unborn baby. *rolls eyes*

20. 10gal

i personally think that the twilight series is a dumb fad.sorry, but i sooooo dont see whats soo cool about it.

21. _45_horror_goosebumps_

Oh, I like the movies in all, but the books were horrible, sorry!!!!!!!! I love the Cirque Du Freak and Demonata saga by the great author Darren Shan. They made a movie of the first three books in the Cirque Du Freak series, it was called The Vampire’s Assistant, it was really good, and now you can rent it or even buy it, haha check it out!!!!!!!!!

22. Meggietwin

Cool.
    ..but why does everyone like Twilight SO MUCH?
    I mean, there are so many better books out there. So why is everybody into Twilight like that?

23. one.wish

heyy guys
    i love the twilight books read and watched new moon
    eclipse is coming out 30th june or july dont noe which??
    new book gonna read it!!

24. 18soccer freak

WHAT THIS IS HUGE THE FIFTH TWILIGHT BOOK I CANT WAIT NOW I’M GOING TO BE THE FIRST PERSON IN LINE JUST TO GET THAT BOOK JUNE 5TH HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!! B)

25. 18soccer freak

WWWWWWHHHHHAAAATTTTT I CANT WAIT NOW OMG A NEW TWILIGHT BOOK STEPHINE MEYER IS MY 2 FAV OF AUTHOR I CANT WAIT I WILL BE THE FIRST 1 IN LINE JUST 2 GET THAT BOOK.JUNE 5 HERE I COME

26. mysterydude

OMG!!!! Going to read it RIGHT NOW!!!!! I loooooove twilight, but i wish stephanie would make a book from jacob’s perspective. Im exicted about this cause I L-O-V-E Bree!!!

27. 99randomness

i really want 2 read the twilight series. all my peeps that read it said they liked it so it just makes me want 2 read it. and omg im on team jacob cause he’s cute!!! and another thing, everyone should at least read 1 book from the twilight series and see if they like it.

28. Irene

I think new the book already came so soon But foa a twist it not Bella for a change if Bella comes in there bits and peices that would Be AWESOME!

29. coolizards

This is good news though I’m not much of a Twilight fan. Does anyone know when the rest of Midnight Sun will be released or if it has been released already?

30. anonymous

Personally I’m not excited at all for Meyer’s new book. Twilight is just a fad – a sad one at that. It has a simple, mediocre writing style and she uses words that barely fit the meaning they are used for. The plot is dull and there are few interesting parts in it. I don’t think she even gets to anything until three quarters way through. In my opinion, it’s an atrocity of a book. >:(

31. 757chocolate

OMG!!!!! I can’t wait for this book. When I originally read about Bree, I pitied her. This is sooo cool!

32. S

Team Jacob!!!!!!! i am so happy she is doing another book even if all the major characters might become minor characters and vise versa. (and even if jacob might not be in it :-( )

33. mimi me 199846

i cant wait 2 read da book and c da moive if they have1 i just loue tayler{Jake-up} from new moon i just think he is so so so so cute am i right???????

34. Olivia

I read all the twilight books in the series. I’m so excited to read this one coming soon in june 5th. I cant wait!!!!!

35. Cooly 11

I don’t want to read it, because I hate Twilight. (Sorry!) I can’t even spell twilight right! (I needed to look back.,..)