March 31, 2010

39 Clues Live Chat with Gordon Korman

Posted by at 3:56 pm in Gordon Korman | Permalink

39clues_130

The 39 Clues Book #8: The Emperor’s Code is here, and time is running out to read it before our live chat with the author, Gordon Korman!

WHO: Gordon Korman, author of The 39 Clues Book #2: One False Note and Book #8: The Emperor’s Code
WHEN: Thursday April 8, 2010 6-7 PM E.T. (3-4 PM P.T.)

WHERE: THE STACKS (Read below for sign-in instructions.)

TOPIC: The 39 Clues!

While you’re waiting, check out the chatter and make new friends on The 39 Clues Message Board

And if you don’t have Book 8 yet, here is a video preview from Gordon Korman.

We have fun Live Chats here every month. Sign up for our Live Chat reminders and we will send you an e-mail a couple days before all future chats to remind you to join!

— STACKS Staffers

This chat already happened, but you can enjoy reading the
transcript

1. MZ M

YOU GUYS EVERY ONE ON STACKS ADD ME AND MY SISTER TO BE UR FRIEND MY LIL LIL SIS NEED SOME FRIENDS LOOK FOR TAY LOR BAD

2. johanna

hi my name is johanna and i like cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. gymnast42

anyone wanna be my friend plz tell me…. i am fun love penguins and love to talk to people..plz tak to me!!!!!!

4. gymnast42

i have never read the book and i am not sure if i should read them…if u think i should then plz tell me…gymnast42

5. basketball101

i have only read the first book of the thirty-nine clues and it was awesome!!! i liked so so much. amy and dan were in tons of adventures. im lad that they took the clues instead of the money!!!

6. coolyo3

I want to be a writer too. Now how long does it take? How many pages should a chapter have and do they have to be the same as the other?:)! I love writing and reading and when I have to go to recess my teacher lets me stay inside because I am reading. I mean I have the biggest addiction on writing and reading. That once I went to the doctor from getting a rash on my arm From not going outside and OH ya I forgot that I also read in the dark too!:)

7. dj17green

MAN!!! I bruised my little toe TERRIBLY, Like, right next to it being broke on the day and could’nt do it!

8. Me (you know, me, remember?)

Hello Mr. Korman (and whoever else is reading this) I would just like to say that I like your books, but you kind of exaggerate the importance of the 39 clues. Especially in your book eight interview. I think you should be less secretive or serious about it. I mean, if you reveal some things that you’re not supposed to, you won’t get killed or arrested, the only thing that would happen would be that several million 39 clues fans would get mad at you for revealing the storyline when thay want to read it for themselves… You know what, scratch that and continue with what you’r doing. Thanks!

9. Michelle E

Hey I am a great fan of Clue 39 and I have read all the books so dont try to be mean to any one!!
    Don’t look back just keep looking forward ~~~~ By: Natalie M H
    a great student in my class

10. soccerfeva

I loved the book. The circled words are really sentences. Write all the words on a paper and it will form a couple of sentences. I really want to know what Nellie is hiding. It’s not fair that we have to wait so long.