February 23, 2010

Trivia Tuesday: Inkworld

Posted by at 11:53 am in Inkheart, Trivia | Permalink

Inkheart_130 While lurking on the Message Boards, I found this trivia quiz written by inkgirl2. Test your knowledge with this quiz.

ok, this is a little test to see how well u know the inkseries…..

INKHEART

1. What was Darius’s profession b4 he was captured by Capricorn?
  2. What flavor did Meggie say she will never be able 2 eat again after meeting Basta?
  3. What color was the cats pelt that meggie fed in chapter 30 talkitive pippo?
  4. What is the name of the very last chapter in Inkheart? (without looking to find out)

INKSPELL

1. What are some common things that Dustfinger swears by in Inkspell?
  2. Folks say in the Inkworld that the Black Prince is so skillful with his knives that he can do what?
  3. Who reads the Inkspell audiobook?
  4. When is the only time you can hear Reasa’s voice?

INKDEATH

1. What is the gender of Meggie’s sibling?
  2. What r the names of Orpheus’s 2 glass men?
  3. How many chapters r there in Inkdeath?
  4. Name the character from the following clues….
  • pockmarked face
  • mask-maker
  • strolling player…

1. Maryy<3

man, good questions inkgirl2. honestly, i cannot answer all those questions even though i am totally in love with those books.

2. olivander

INKHEART TRIOLOGY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE ALSO WROTE IGRAINE THE BRAVE WITCH IS NOT AS COMPLICATED BUT HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE POOR CORNEILIA A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. crazychick

I’ve read the Inkheart trilogy recently. I personally loved them. If you have no patience, do not read them. Cornelia Funke goes into extreme detail.

4. Invisiblewoman2

I’ve looked up books by the author and find all of her books are mostly childrens books which is sad cause usually when I find an author that i like I read lots of their books. :( :( :(
    I wish she would write more books 2.

5. Invisiblewoman2

Im lookin 4 a new book to read. I loved the movie but am not sure ifI hould read it. ut im a huge fan of fantisy. hould I read this book?

6. fuzzyball35

I got halfway through Inkheart and had to stop because it was so boring, and I rarely ever quit books. My 5th grade teacher read all of them last year though.
    *fuzzyball35* :)

7. bmw3bug

oh wow someones happy! :P im gonna guess at these
    Inkheart
    4 when she laughs
    Inkdeath
    1 SHE HAS A SIBLING?!?!
    2 ?????????
    3 ?????????
    4 ?????????
    as u can probly tell i studied these books 100′s of times ;) actualy i read inkheart and a bit of inkspell and thats it!
    bmw3bug

8. syd17

hi i saw the movie but idk if i should read the book my mom said i should but she also said it is a dark book,ao idk if i waould lie to read it or not plz right back and tell me if its bad or good thxs bye!

9. inkgirl2

OMGOMGOMG!!!! i cant believe it!!!! my inkheart trivia thing is posted on the ink splot blog!!!!!!!! oooooohhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyy ggggggggooooooooooodddddddd!!!!!!
    i am so super happy! thank you inksplot26 editor!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!! :D