February 4, 2010

The 39 Clues Book #7

Posted by at 12:33 pm in Reads, The 39 Clues | Permalink

39clues_130 Good news for fans of The 39 Clues! Book #7: The Viper’s Nest is out! I haven’t read it yet, so you don’t have to worry about me giving away any spoilers. But I do have some treats for you from The 39 Clues website. First the summary:

Shaken by a shocking loss, Amy and Dan flee to an exotic land and trace the footsteps of their most formidable ancestor yet: a military leader of mythic proportions. Yet just as the siblings begin to master the art of ancient warfare, they confront a dangerous enemy — the truth. With the stakes higher than ever, Amy and Dan uncover a devastating secret about the Cahill family that changes everything.

Now check out the video sneak peek read by the author, Peter Lerangis.

What do you think? Let me know in the Comments.

Oh, and the wait for Book #8 is not too long. I can’t tell you the title, but I can tell you the author: Gordon Korman (who also wrote Book# 2: One False Note), and the release date is April 6, 2010!

Sonja, STACKS Staffer

1. kellee

i love it i cant believe what irina did 4 dan and amy in book 6 now im on book 7 and not that far into it i wish the books were comeing out all the time

2. mysterious madrigal

there is only going to be 10 books and i already read book 7 and im such a fast reader too they are way to short

3. Rachel

Oh my gods!I love these books!I read Book 7 3 days before it actually came out,thanks to my library. :) I can’t believe what Isabel Kabra did!I can’t wait till Book 8!April seems sooo far away.

4. A

I love the series and I’ve been waiting forever for the latest one. I’m quite a fast reader (finished a 500 page novel in a few hours :P ) so sometimes I feel the books are too short and can’t wait to read the nevt one. :)

5. mirialin_moon_knight4789

Ugh! The nerve! Isabel Kabra is the worst example of a Lucian that ever existed! And, did you see that card? Irina deserves better! Irina came through where Isabel could not! Irina was the most valuable agent ever to be known, but when she knew too much, Isabel killed her. I propose the downfall of the Kabra reign. Not all Lucians are loyal. I will rebel, and I welcome any who will join me!

6. Victoria

UGH, I can’t buy the 7th book, at least i’m pretty sure I won’t be able to…btw, I know the authors 4 book 9 & 10, its Linda Sue Park and Margret Peterson Haddix!!!! Can’t wait!! The 9th book is releasing around my birthday, so maybe I can get that!

7. Twoeighteen

WARNING! SPOILER ALERT!**
    They are not following Ghengis Kan or Napolean, But the less well known Shaka Zulu, a south african Tomas warrior.

8. Vivien

@Shavon
    Actually, there’s going to be 10 books. The series is named after the CLUES. But what Amy and Dan are looking for on the hunt is 10 SECRETS. Just like Mr. McIntyre said, you will have to find clues to the clues. So there is a total of 39 clues to show the Cahills what the secret is. In each book, one clue is found I think.

9. A Major Bibliophile

I just finished this book, and it was AMAZING!!! At the very end you find out what branch Amy and Dan are in, which is awesome! I love the 39 Clues series!

10. Shavon

OMG I am only on the 2nd book and there is going to be 39 books it is going to take 4ever to finish all those books datz just crazy !!!!!!!!

11. PinkGirly97

That’s awesome! I had bought the first book a year ago, I think, and I didn’t really understand it. Is it about history or something? Like missions about solving history?