February 26, 2010

Sonny With a Chance Season 2

Posted by at 8:10 am in Celebrities | Permalink

130 After watching StarStruck 2 weeks ago, I am now officially a Sterling Knight fan. So I consider it very good news that the second season of Sonny with a Chance will premiere on SUNDAY, MARCH 14 at 8 p.m. on Disney Channel!

If you don’t know, Sterling Knight plays Chad on the show, and Demi Lovato plays Sonny. New episodes follow Sonny as she lives out her dream of starring on her favorite sketch comedy show, So Random! in Hollywood, and tries to balance her friendships with the everyday problems that pop up at school and on set. Throughout the second season, we will see the progression of Sonny and Chad’s ever-evolving relationship, Sonny’s new foray into singing, plus the continued comedy of errors by the rest of the cast.

In the premiere episode entitled “Walk A Mile In My Pants,” Sonny rallies everyone together for a “Walk-A-Thon For Books” and gets Tawni to donate her ‘Tawni Hart’s Extreme Skinny Jeans’ for all of the participants to wear. When Chad finds out, he follows suit and organizes a “Walk-A-Thon Against Books” with participants also wearing Tawni’s pants. Eventually everyone starts dropping like flies as a result of SPS (Skinny Pants Syndrome).

118745_030_ful

It sounds funny, but, wait! How could Sterling Knight be against books? He told the STACKS he loves reading!

Photos Courtesy of Disney Channel

1. ari

sonny is funny,hilarious and crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Karsten

OMG. there making a new season that is so yeah. I cant wait to see it. well I already have seen some of it and I cant wait to see the rest of it.
    WOO HOO!!!!!

3. shauna

hey i love sonney with a chance my favorite charicters are sonney and tawni they are awesome and hallariouse my favorite episode is the new one when you guys had sps
    skinney pants sindram i loved that episode i just didnt know at the end what happened did you guys sing in front of the people siting or what i have know idea anyways i think you guys are awesome this is my favorite show on disney channel i love it so much that i bought the whole season and i watch it every day lol well love you guys cant wait till you make a new episode lol p.s i also like the sketch with sicky and vicky that was soooo funney well as i was saying befor love all of you peace

4. alyssa787123

and i loved StarStruck by the way my favorite song was starstruck and shades because i love the beats in both in them.

5. alyssa787123

i don’t read harry potter but i love sonny with a chance and i saw the first episode of season 2 and i loved it.awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. jenna

anyways i saw the first ep. of the season and it was weird. like so random weird. skiny pants syndrome? but anyways it was awesome.
    i cant wait til the next couple a ep.s. it’s gonna be awesome and of the top cool! :)

7. Jenna

i personally wont care for harry potter books but i think that its great that sterling knight is reading them because most stars only care about publicity and anyways i dont even know if he’s just saying that. but i do believe that he may be unique and down to earth like some really rare stars

8. megan112097

WOW!!! um I think this season is going to be Better then last season:) I may of had miss a little bit of the sonny with a chance and i want to meet Demi in person one Day.

9. alwayscute3

just right now i think sterling knight was good in that video and i hope he is doing well by the way i hope that the rest of the cast has a good break till sunday and i hope the book show will be splended

10. Noelle

I didn’t know he liked to read harry potter books . people say he just likes to make people fall in love with him with his dark blue eyes. ( sorta like zac efron but with brown eyes).

11. BooksRule22

I am so glad that Sonny with a Chance is making another season. The are so funny, especially Sonny.

12. amyh100

YAy!I luv to watch Sonny With a Chance.My bro mocks it by calling it “Sonny Without a Chance”.Heehee its a little funny

13. 12345cookiedough12345

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg i luv sonny wit a chance i cant wait

14. HermioneGranger10

Cool! Sterling Knight is one of my favorites too! Love sonny with a chance. I saw Demi Lovato’s concert last summer loved it! Im so excited for season 2 to start! Over and out HermioneGranger10

15. orangebabe

ok i use to think that that night kid was just stupied but i lik him now i thought that star stuck move was really good it was cute!!!

16. sara ann

Sonny With a Chance is funny and awesome!!!this is one of my fave shows!!! cant wait!!! OMG I can’t wait!! I love that show. It’s like, my favorite series on Disney.I absolutely loved Starstruck! It was the best movie Disney Channel has made so far. I have watched it more than three times at least. And then I saw some parts of it again. And now I can’t get his song “Shades” out of my head! Lol, and I don’t watch Sonny with a Chance much but I think I will now that I’m into acting and auditioning for shows and movies. I need some tips and it looks like a good show. Go Sterling! :D

17. sara ann

that is soooooooo RAD! even i read harry potter books. but i don’t really want to read the 5th book i think my head will explode if i read it. cause whenever i read the words go spinniing around in my head and it’s alot of words in the books. besides whenever i lift it i just imedeitly collapse to the ground.
    it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

18. Casey G

Hi my name is Casey and i love your movie called starstruck. I am one of your bigest fans. My favorite part of the movie is when chad and that athor girl kissed.

19. Bazil8

Sonny With a Chance is the funniest show on the planet (in my world) i an so excited for the new season.

20. Fritzi409

The show is okay… I mean I wish Disney would make movies and shows like they used too. They just arn’t classics any more!

21. Larissa

I am i fan of sunny with chance, i just love it :D
    I can’t wait till the 2nd season.
    PS: finely he is going to ask sunny out, i have being waiting for soo… long.

22. gav17

Cant wait till season 2. sonny with a chance is like the 2nd best show after wizards of waverly place. it is going to be so todally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. Victoria

Sonny With a Chance is my third favorite show on Disney Channel! (first fave, Hannah Montana, second Suite Life on Deck)
    Sterling Knight is rereading Harry Potter? Cool! (I’m rerereading them)

24. tweety34567

ur not the only one out there that cant wait cause guess what i was so thrilled to see starstuck becaus of sterling knight (that movie wouldnt have been anything without him)so now im so thrilled the second season o sonny with a chance.GO STERLING KNIGHT

25. misstiara08

I HATE Sonny With a Chance! But I have to admit it … Sterling is SO CUTE! I mean, even his name…*Sterling Knight*… is just AMAZING! :) He’s funny too.

26. Joeapple

I agree with most of u i can’t wait.I bet that the sonny with a chance cast will be more mature and even funnier!

27. alive6

OMG I love Harry Potter! I just saw Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix! OMG and today my dad meet Hannah!!!!!!!!!!!1$$$$$$$$

28. bookworm1199

I love Harry Potter, 39 Clues, and Percy Jackson books. I absolutely hate Sonny with a Chance. It’s so annoying. How can you post about something so stupid and something so cool at once?

29. SuperSock490

At first when I watches Sonny with a Chance, I was just like “ooh! I like this show.” I didn’t really care about Chad/Sterling. But then when the trailer of Starstruck came out, I was just like “I am an official Sterling Knight Fan.”

30. PinkGirly97

31. _Lucian_

I didn’t think I would like Starstruck, but it was soooo cheesy! I love it! I also got the “Something About the Sunshine” on my ipod! Haha. =D

32. Jojofun

Well, all i wanted to say was…… I LOVE SONNY WITH A CHANCE!!!! I saw demi lavato in concert. So that was cool but leave comments back to me and ill try to get back to ok well bye… and oh, we should all have like a celebration when Sonny With a Chance 2 comes out!! See ya

33. gabbygabba

hey people im new here and would like too know can we acutully talk to eachother however we want please answer me back i need answers!!!!!!!!!!!

34. kayla

35. harryobsessed

The show annoys me, but it’s cool that Sterling likes HP. However, I do not care for Mr. Dickens.
    Defy gravity!

36. fuzzyball35

That’s so cool that he’s rereading the Harry Potter books! I can’t wait until the next season of Sonny with a Chance! The first episode looks super good!
    *fuzzyball35* :)