February 1, 2010

Create a Caption: Serenity Now!

CreateacaptionThis is a sight I certainly never thought I would see. My brother. . . meditating!

So you’re probably wondering why this strikes me as odd; everyone takes time to be one with her or himself every once in a while, right? Well, if you knew my brother, you’d know that he is. . . umm, how I do I put it nicely? . . . a total spaz. He’s constantly on the go. Whether he’s traveling around another country or going to some crazy festival, my brother is not the type who meditates. That’s why this image makes the perfect “Create-a-Caption.”

Serenity

What do you imagine my brother is thinking?

— Carly M., STACKS Staffer

1. skittlecandy

that beetle waz yum. oww…my head. i miss lizzy. oh oh were haz my lizzy gone? wait a sec…why am i here? i culd be at lizzi’s! watch out lizzy here i come for… oww my head!

2. adelia

ohm I want turkey ohm is that a unicorn ohm no mom i’m busy friday night ohm yes jenny we can go to the movies tomorrow ohm this is boring ohm good bye!

3. s

Hummmmmm…..where am I………..hummmmm……….I like cheese……..hummmmm………..I want cheese……………………………hummmm………….I AM GETTING CHEESE!

4. violet656

They’ll never guess that I’m actually planning my next prank on them! Ha Ha Ha Ha…oops…I mean oammmmmm.

5. kajeet19

Brother: “Some people say that I take my feng shui too far, but this living room lion setting totally helps me relax.”

6. XxthatgirlsydxX

please please please let that girl in my english class notice me and dump Brad… grr and have a lightning bolt hit Brad tooo
    MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    thats what hes thinking no doubt about it

7. cate

ummmmmmmmmmmmm……I forgot to do my taxes,ummmmmmmmmmmmmm……. I left my kid at home, ummmmmmmmmmmmmm……I have to pee……………………………………………………………………………………………

8. joseph

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooom……oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom……ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom this is boring

9. Fabulasfashion

Ommmmmmmmmmmm I better Ommmmmmmmm If anyone there going to get it Ommmmmmmmmmmmm I am getting really bored. ooooooooooooom OK thats it carly your going to get it