February 1, 2010

Create a Caption: Serenity Now!

Posted by at 7:49 am in Create a Caption, Writing Prompt | Permalink

CreateacaptionThis is a sight I certainly never thought I would see. My brother. . . meditating!

So you’re probably wondering why this strikes me as odd; everyone takes time to be one with her or himself every once in a while, right? Well, if you knew my brother, you’d know that he is. . . umm, how I do I put it nicely? . . . a total spaz. He’s constantly on the go. Whether he’s traveling around another country or going to some crazy festival, my brother is not the type who meditates. That’s why this image makes the perfect “Create-a-Caption.”

Serenity

What do you imagine my brother is thinking?

— Carly M., STACKS Staffer

1. AlanRickmanfan

“Man, I can’t beleive that I only brought one bottle of water on my trip in the sahara desert.Maybe a little prince will come from his home planet to help me!”-If you have no idea what this comment means, then try reading a book called the little prince.You will cry.

2. lollypopdance

ommmmmmmmmmmmm how do i get out of here???? ommmmmmmmmmmm i need to get out of here … (5 minutes later) ommmmmmmmm … ok this is NOT getting me out of here!

3. largemini

oh my oh my have nothing to do so boooooooooring i wish i was in my dream world i could make a livig here oh my god there could be a house right there but wait a miunte there nothing i could use to buid with i cant tear pieaces of rock with my bear hands haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i need to get out of here oh my god oh my god haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

4. willows2468242

ommmmmmm…this is sorta relaxing…ommmmmmm…mabey my doctor was right…ommmmmmm…this is starting to get boring…ommmmmmmmm…good thing i have sunglasses on…they cant tell whether my eyes are open or closed…ommmmmmmmm…the doctor said i have to stay still…ommmmmmm…so hard to stay still…ommmmmmmm…why wont that bee get off my nose…ommmmmmm…cant swat at it…must.stay.still….ommmmmmmmmmmm…much better…he flew away…ommmmmmmm…my nose is starting to itch…ommmmmmmmmm…why didn’t i choose somewhere more interesting to meditate…ommmmmmmm…good thing the doctor said i only have to do this for a minute each day…ommmmmmm…times almost up…ommmmm…3…2…1…I’M DONE!!!!!!!!!!

5. Austin

Concentrate he says. Learn to use the force for good he says. I think I can do all that by my self Yoda!!!!!!!

6. pamela

“ok! now I know this isn’t the endless maze. there has to be a way out of here. JUST DON’T FREAK OUT! calm down,calm down. i must sit here and think”

7. Anna

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm……….. Why the heck am I here? How did I even get here?!? Oh well. Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

8. CookieDoughB

Ommmmmmmm, there’s a spider on my toe. . .ommmmmmmmm, there’s a scorpion on my arm. . .ommmmmmmmm, I spy a fly by my eye. . .ommmmmmmmm, this is like seriously not working for me!!!!! Omm.

9. val123

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm im really bored im ….BORED.ahh…. i think i have to go to the bathroom.why is it worm under me.ummmmmmmmm

10. cookie monster

huuuummmmm huuuuuummmmmmmmmm
    i must connect with my inner soul
    hummmmmmmmm hhhhuuuuuuuuumm

11. bree

oooozzzeeeee fabaaaa!!!!
    this is off of anger management the movie by the way but its perfect for the caption of this pic XD

12. skittlecandy

that beetle waz yum. oww…my head. i miss lizzy. oh oh were haz my lizzy gone? wait a sec…why am i here? i culd be at lizzi’s! watch out lizzy here i come for… oww my head!

13. adelia

ohm I want turkey ohm is that a unicorn ohm no mom i’m busy friday night ohm yes jenny we can go to the movies tomorrow ohm this is boring ohm good bye!

14. s

Hummmmmm…..where am I………..hummmmm……….I like cheese……..hummmmm………..I want cheese……………………………hummmm………….I AM GETTING CHEESE!

15. violet656

They’ll never guess that I’m actually planning my next prank on them! Ha Ha Ha Ha…oops…I mean oammmmmm.

16. kajeet19

Brother: “Some people say that I take my feng shui too far, but this living room lion setting totally helps me relax.”

17. XxthatgirlsydxX

please please please let that girl in my english class notice me and dump Brad… grr and have a lightning bolt hit Brad tooo
    MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    thats what hes thinking no doubt about it

18. cate

ummmmmmmmmmmmm……I forgot to do my taxes,ummmmmmmmmmmmmm……. I left my kid at home, ummmmmmmmmmmmmm……I have to pee……………………………………………………………………………………………

19. joseph

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooom……oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom……ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom this is boring

20. Fabulasfashion

Ommmmmmmmmmmm I better Ommmmmmmmm If anyone there going to get it Ommmmmmmmmmmmm I am getting really bored. ooooooooooooom OK thats it carly your going to get it

21. greenfreak123

ommm… I wish I was in California…. ommm…. or at least the beach…. ommmm…..I wonder what they are doing at the olypimcs…

22. camoshark896

ommmmmmmm i am stupid ommmmmn i am a braineac ommmmmmmmm peaceee!ommmmmm im going to Hollywood ommmmmmmm im out i just hope carly diden’t take a pic of me and posted it in public OMG!hahahahahahhahaha!

23. Victoria

I think he’s thinking,
    “Why is Carly staring at me…is she taking out her camera..oh, she is so gonna get it!”

24. copscone16

Hmmmmmmmmmm I need a girlfriend, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I hope no one sees me, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I’m going to get a girlfriend after I finish meditating!

25. runt

ummmm….. i hope no ones looking ummm….. i love girls ummmm……. please dont snap the picture ummm…. you are gonna get it ummmmm. leave me alone ummmm…… am i near a rock? ummmmm……

26. HolaGirl49

oooommmmm….oooommmmm….
    this is pointlesssss….ooommm…
    PS:I loved allison(harryobsessed),abby,pinkgirly97and marytonga’s responses!

27. jill

wow is so uncool right now. I wish I could be new york right now. Umm Am I the only person out here doing this right now.
    peace out

28. m

I need to go to the bathroom because i dranked 19 bottles of water. i need a doble doble cheese bugers.(why can’t lisson to the teacher now i am loss.)

29. harryobsessed

Fifteen more hours until I break the world record . . .
    ***
    Loved the Seinfeld reference in the title!
    Defy gravity!

30. PinkGirly97

Hummmmmmmm, close your eyes and recite a paragraph in a book and you will be taken to another place, hummmm. How come this only works in InkHeart?!

31. Marytonga

Ommmmm this is really boring Ommmmmm why am I doing this anyway Ommmmmmmmmm I could be in Vegas
    Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I’m GOING to Vegas!

32. Crystal

Is that Carly hiding there with her camera? Oh, she is going to get it… especially if she posts it on her Facebook. Or on that Scholastic Blog she’s always working on. Sheesh, can’t a guy get some privacy?