February 8, 2010

Create a Caption: Dude! Who are you?

Create a caption: Dude! Who are you?Halloween Costume Create a Caption

Where do I even BEGIN with this picture? As you can see by the date on the lower right hand side, it’s Halloween and not any other day; otherwise this would just be weird! So in taking this awesome picture, I pose the following challenges below.

First challenge: Guess the costumes!
I’m thinking maybe a really laid back version of Jesus with some sort of Samurai soldier holding a Star Wars light saber?

Second challenge: Fill in the bubbles!
Guy in bathrobe: “Right on, little soldier dude.”
Boy in warrior costume: “This is Luke Skywalker’s sword and I’m not afraid to use it.”

Create_caption_020510

Time for you to accept the challenges!

— Carly M., STACKS Staffer

1. Astha

“Can i take a picture with you,”guy in the jesus costume said.
    “W-w-why?”the short dude said.
    Theguy in the Jesus costume saw the short guy and thought the guy was really interesting,so he wanted to take a picture with that guy!

2. Kayla

1. Actually, the little boy is Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and the big guy is probably Obi Wan Kenobi or something.
    2. Little boy: “I wonder if this thing works…”
    Dude: “Please don’t hit me with that.”

3. Miranda LDO

Wait, that’s your brother as the old hippie couch potato, isn’t it? Is the kid his/your nephew or cousin or something?

4. Miranda LDO

1. The little boy is Anakin Skywalker, and the weird dude is some old hippie couch potato.
    2. Anakin Kid: “Who are you and why are you behind me….”
    O.H.C.P.: “Jedi we are both, no? We are freedom fighters! Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow…”

5. readingstar5

1. The little boy is Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars and the dude in the bathrobe might be Obi Wan Kenobi or just Bath Geek.
    2.Anikin: “Why is this bath geek touching me? Get off!”
    Obi Wan: “For your info, this ‘Bath Geek’ is Obi Wan and I am trying to help you! May the force be with you”

6. whitney

1. I think it’s a 5 year old boy in an Anakin skywalker costume and his dad is like Obi-Wan.
    2, Anakin-Dad? Is that Mom’s bathrobe?
    Dude- The store ran out of costumes !!!!

7. american guru

american guru says…..
    well i am new to this and i currently have nooo clue who the people are but here goes, little dude goes, ” whoa pretty light, there is now hope for thy world” then big guy says, ” yes, i agree pretty light, now hand it over, my curly beard is no match for your…um….your…pretty light!yea pretty light

8. american guru

i have nooo clue who those people are…..
    the short guy (once again i dont know who they are!) ” nice beard…is there ANY hope for this world?” and the tall dude, “thanks for the compliment,er, it took me three days, that hair growth thinggy works like magic” then they both say..”yah..and to be seen they smack hands”

9. ShortyThing

Here mine is!
    Little Guy: Please get away from me me!!
    Dude in flip-flops: Never! Just please don’t hit me with the sward thingy!!

10. imaginarytodd

1. Anakin Skywalker and.. Jesus? I will call him Guy in wardrobe.
    2. Guy in wardrobe: .. Lil’ bro’.. you change costumes.. you used to be Barney!
    Anakin dressed kid: This guy thinks I’m his brother! I will tap him with my sword to make him snap out of it!

11. Trent

1:Anakin Skywalker and a harry guy?! Hey Abby, how old are you? I’m 9. I surf,play soccer, and do karate for a living.

12. holesdigger

1: Anakin Skywalker Costume with bath robe wearing guy.
    2: ASC (Anakin Skywalker Costume):”Who is this dude?”
    Bath-robe wearing guy:”I like this dude. Wait, is he real?”

13. Abby

2. Little boy: “I wonder if this thing works…”
    Dude: “Please don’t hit me with that.”