Well, well, well — looks like a lot of Ink Splot 26 readers are also huge fans of Wizards of Waverly Place (like me!). Last week's quiz was tough, but so many of you pulled out your magic wands and summoned up some serious memory skills by correctly answering all five questions!
But, only one commenter can be first to do so: congratulations to the super-quick superfan grkgrl246, who scored a perfect 5 out of 5 almost as soon as the quiz was posted!
Just in case you're still stuck, here are the answers:
1. All three of the Russo kids have magical powers, but only one of them will keep those powers as an adult. How will it be decided? Answer: #2 - They'll have to compete in a magic competition.
2. Why did Jerry, the Russo dad, have to give up his wizardry powers? Answer: #1 – When he fell in love with a mortal woman, he gave them up to marry her.
3. When does Harper, Alex's best friend, find out Alex and her brothers are wizards? Answer: #1 – At Pop-Con when Harper accuses Alex of being a bad friend. (Special shout-out to commenter Marytonga, who reminded us that Max called it Pop-CORN! Funny!)
4. Perhaps my favorite part of Wizards of Waverly Place is the song that plays during the opening credits. Who sings the song? Answer: #3 - Selena Gomez
5. In Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie, the Russo family goes on a trip to the Caribbean. Alex makes a wish that comes true and causes all sorts of problems for the Russos. What was her wish? Answer: #2 – She wished her parents had never met.
It was fun talking magic trivia with you all, so thanks for playing. Until next time!
— Morgan, Scholastic Staffer
Photo © copyright Disney Channel/Craig Sjodin