January 5, 2010

Trivia Tuesday: Allie Finkle

Posted by at 10:47 am in Trivia | Permalink

Allie_all_130 Last month I posted a sneak peek of the brand new Allie Finkle covers for books 1-4 and the new cover of book 5 coming out in March 2010: Glitter Girls and the Great Fake Out. Well, the fun's not over. See if you can answer these trivia questions for each book in Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls series!

BOOK 1 Moving Day: Who is the first person Allie ever tried to show her "Rules for Girls" Notebook to?

BOOK 2 The New Girl: What did Allie eat for breakfast the first day of school, when her parents couldn't find their pots, pans, or dishes?

BOOK 3 Best Friends and Drama Queens: What boy wants Allie to “go" with him?

BOOK 4 Stage Fright: What two professions does Allie now want to be?

Send us YOUR answers in the Comments, and look for the official answers in next week's Trivia Tuesday.

— Ratha, STACKS Writer

1. addie

I`ve read all the books and I read them not in order. It seems Allie is a little like me, but not quite. I totally do NOT have a rule on no eating red foods.

2. 6cats6

OMG Allie Finkle you must friend me please???????????
    and Meg Cabot you write awsome books i wish i could write amazing books like you even though im not an author because im only 10 but anyways im your BIGGEST FAN EVER P.S
    PLEASE FRIEND ME ALLIE FINKLE PLEASE?????????????

3. Hollyann

1) her crybaby ex-best friend mary kay
    2)Popcorn- her mom told allie and her brothers not to tell anybody
    3) joey fields (I just finished this book1)
    4) dunno- haven’t read the book yet.

4. 22dancer

i have read all the books and my favourite is the glitter gils and the great fake out1 Mary kay2popcorn3Joey fields4actress slash vetariani think i got them all right i am gonna check.

5. Amber L.

I have only read three books because I didn’t get the others but I will try
    1.Mary Kay
    2.popcorn
    3.Joey Field’s
    4.Vet and Actress
    P.S I am crossing my fingers that I get it right!
    From Amber L.
    Peace!

6. isabella

omg i love the books the are my live i hope you guys can read them to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

7. katiecat123

hey everybody im new on here but i love the 1st 2 aliie finkle books (not that i dont like the other ones i just havent read them yet)wanna talk

8. Brooke

ALL THE CORRECT ANSWERS:
    1:Mary Kay
    2:Popcorn
    3:Joey Fields
    4: Actress and a vet.
    –Love is all that Matters

9. Sam

1.)Mary Kay Shiner
    2.)Popcorn and orange juice
    3.)Joey Fields
    4.)Actress\Veterinarian
    I absolutely love all the books! I read all of them. They are so good! Thanks Meg Cabot and _Moderator_Elise_! It’s all so great and cool!

10. looney b

i havent red the boks yet. ANY OF THEM!!!!!!!BU THEY SEM INTERESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

11. chocochip48

sorry allie my mom won’t let me buy cause she doesn’t have the money but I’ve read ur book from my friends and I totally love Stage Fright! I’m ur biggest fan!!!

1. Michele

Allie,Great post. I have also been working on a YA for a few years. I’ve had my midlde schoolers (ages 11-14) critiquing the various drafts. They love it and I have gotten some really valuable feedback. Many of them are now in high school (one is graduating), and they still are willing critique partners. I’ve always loved this age group for their honesty and their unvarnished opinions. I wish you the best of luck on your YA novel.Michele

12. allie finkle fan 876

oh, i know this!
    1.Mary Kay
    2.Popcorn
    3.Joey Fields
    4.I dunno but i’m guessing vet and actress???? it’s kinda odvious.

13. peachtree1

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

14. Chidi

I love these books and i’ve read all of them at least two times.My answears are…
    1-Her Best friend Mary Kay

Book 3: Joey Fields
    Book 4: Vetrinarian and Actress

17. CottonCandyClouds117

1.Mary Kay
    2.Popcorns
    3.Joey
    4.I don’t know because I never read the book but it seems like a good book!

18. Adrienne

I think the first person that she showed it to was Mary Kay (is that her name?)
    She ate popcorn on her first day for breakfast.
    I haven’t read the books that the last two questions are in.
    Peace out
    Adrienne

19. readingstar5

Book 1 Moving Day: Mary Kate, Allie’s ex-BFF. When they stop being friends because Allie is moving, she tells Brittany Hauser about the rules book, and Brittany makes fun of Allie.
    Book 2 The New Girl: They ate popcorn, which mom said not to tell the teachers.
    Book 4 Stage Fright: A vet and famous.

20. Candysplash

I only read one of the books. It was great,but I can’t find the others at the library. The answer to #1 is her best friend,Mary Ellen I think was her name. The one who was a crybaby.

21. Alex

I actuly really like these Allie Finkle books, I read all,(but i’m still reading Stage Fright) listened to the audio books and I cant wait until all the books come out. I’ll cherish these books till i die!