STACKS Scavenger Hunt Answers
Last week I posted this Scavenger Hunt to see how well you know the STACKS.
The first person to comment with all the correct answers was AndysLibrary. Nice job! How did you do? Were you able to find all the answers?
- This Ink Splot 26 blogger likes the book The Giver by Lois Lowry.
Answer: Carly M. You can see all her favorite books in her blogger bio.
- College Pizza Delivery is a game about a pizza parlor located on what street?
Answer: Main Street. Play the game now.
- Which beloved illustrator created "A Pancake Love Story" with input from a live audience?
Answer: Jim Benton. Watch the video. It is pretty funny!
- What is the first name of the moderator for the Allie Finkle message boards?
Answer: Elise. She's awesome! Go say hello to her on Message Boards.
- Fill in the blank: You, your friends, your _____!
Answer: Reads! You’ll find this written all over the STACKS website.
- Which profile widget will help you be a better wordsmith?
Answer: Word of the Day. Log in and add this Profile Widget to your Stack.
- What is the name of the new Goosebumps app that lets you monster-fy your photo?
Answer: Goosebumps PhotoShock. Check out our gruesome pics on Ink Splot 26.
- Which lycanthropic actor was interviewed recently for Ink Splot 26?
Answer: Taylor Lautner. Read the entire New Moon interview.
- How many different neckwear option are there for your STACKS avatar?
Answer: Nine. Log in to your Profile to give your avatar some new accessories.
- SUPER CHALLENGE: What book was I referring to when I said, “There are all kinds of stories: some of them with clearly defined outcomes; and others that, in my opinion, are meant to be enjoyed for what they are, with no requisite moral lesson.”?
Answer: Tales from Outer Suburbia. You can read my review here.
Thanks for playing. Hope you had fun! You guys are STACKS superstars!!
— Nick, STACKS Staffer