December 21, 2009

Create a Caption: Winston on the Web

Posted by at 12:15 pm in Create a Caption, Writing Prompt | Permalink

Createacaption When Nancy took a break from working, her stuffed animal friend, Monkey, took over for her. I wish I had luck like that. But, no. When I wanted a break, I left The STACKS in the capable hands of my parents’ new puppy, Winston. I thought he had you guys covered. But then I came home to find him goofing off and playing games! I guess you can’t count on a puppy to do a person’s job!

Createacaption_puppy

What do you think Winston was thinking when I caught him slacking off? Leave a comment and let me know!

image from kids.scholastic.comCarly H., STACKS Staffer

Since Readingstar5 asked “What kind of dog is it?” I guess I should mention that Winston is an English Bulldog.

1. willows2468242

I think the adorable puppy is thinking…
    “Can you quit distracting me?!?!?! I’m in the middle of a very important game! I must defend my title of highest score! Don’t laugh at me! It’s a matter of life or death!”

2. kidswithwings

Such…pretty…colors!
    (LOL my dog does that sort of thing too. It’s cute, but she’s 42 lbs. and still growing! The cursor enraptures her.)

3. Cherrybelle Rocks!♥

1. Puppy face!
    2. Uh…hi! (Puppy face)
    3. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to do it!
    4. I better get paid for this
    5. My favourite liver page!
    6. I’m trying a dog dating site–I got a date with a french poodle!

4. NinjaJuice

I think I’ll stop by a doggy day care site. I need a sitter for tomorrow…”
    OR
    “My paws are to big. I always end up typing like this: jfala.”
    LOL. That is SUCH a cute dog!!!

5. puppies125

This is what he is saying:
    “Oh no, she’s here! (closes the window.) Oh, I wasn’t playing! No way. See? I was working this whole time. What? You think I was updating my Face-bark page? No way! What? You’re accusing me of playing on Mini-Chihuahua and Free-bone-arcade? Fine, I confess…

6. Bucky1515

my masters computer never works. I can’t even get on online. i hate this well im goin to go eat some treats later.

7. Charles

Little do my owners know as they took my picture I posted there last years embarrassing family
    Christmas video.

8. Shannon

Do you know what I found a diary on the computer! Oops my owner is here I’m going to get in trouble um bye.

9. ANGEL

OMG CAN U BELIEVE THAT 2 MONKEYS MADE UP THE CHA CHA SLIDE I COULD OF MADE THAT UP BUT NO I DIDNT ITS JUST NOT FAIR!!!

10. ashley: ) (avatar super awesome movie) lol

i think this dog is saying can i please go on the coumputer!!!lol ; )

11. sillyfish

I think he’s saying:Oooo.. look at that avatar..HEY I CAN BUY STUFF AT EBAY FOR FREE!(clicks)omg she’s coming!come on.. load..yes!get out get out GET OUT!

12. kitties95

hi im new here anyone want to talk to me. Im veryyyyyy new. :-) but good news to you guys LOVE to read. Anyone?

13. chocolatechipcookies123456789

i want to order some more dog treats
    YEAH U HEARD ME!!
    hello?? hello?
    an operator will be wih u in one minute
    I DONT WANT A STUPID OPERATOR i want my stupid dog treats
    hello hello?

14. skittlecandy

“oh, how much? ahh, i see, 5 dollars! ahh, she’s here. um,how do u turn ebay off? lets see, NO! NOT THE BUY BUTTEN! oops!

15. campingtooth

a puppy on the web!!!!!!!!!!! gess what i m on the web right now! the dog is so cute!!!!!!!i have a dog she is a wheaten terrier. My fish has fin rot it is sad she is a betta I had a frog that hoped away and hermit crabs that change shells.Why am i telling you about my pets? o yeah i have 13 pets in all. its hard!!! how many do you have?I m done so good bye why am i still taking?GOOD BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. 99randomness

oh, great! im caught and my tab closed?! uh oh, this aint what it looks like. no more myspace 4 me!

17. adelia

omg he is so adorable!!!!! well I think he is saying no way polly the poodle just dumped me on online!online! ugh i thought what we had was real curses you poodles!!!!!

18. cate

Um….it’s MY turn soooooooo……… LEAVE ME BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Mufasa

Uh-oh, here she comes! Quick, close that tab! *whistles* Look how hard I’ve been working while you were gone.
    Darn.
    She’s not buying it, is she?

20. Kyla

I would put, “Let’s see what’s on the internet today”! ” Ooooo, Dog Fancy Website I think I’ll order a bone”.

21. Greenfreak123

I think Winston is thinking,”cool! Oh my gosh! Nick and Miley!?! again? Wow… OH NO! It’s carly!! I am not doing anything… just doin’ your job…”

22. Tracy

The dog looks like he is thinking,
    I have been your best friend for years:
    I play with you,protect you and give you unconditional love!!
    Now,You spend all your time
    playing with this thing!!
    What’s up with that?

23. Kaci

That is the cutest dog I have ever seen in my entire life. I think its like an English bulldog but Im not completely sure. All I know is that hes adorable.

24. Sara LOL 123 Look At Me!!!!!!

” Why are you looking at me?? You left your computer logged on. Your fault. Not mine.
    Darn website won’t log me on!!!!! I need to talk to someone besides you!”

25. Sophia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG he is soooooooooooooooooo cute I totally need a pup like that he’s probably saying ” ahh my password’s denied, but it should still be Samlovesham, wait no it’s Hamlovessam

26. crazy man 27

the dog said
    “Um….It’s not what you think it is, I just had to look how to spell a word on Google.”

27. cara

the dog is probably saying what i was playing Cat Chase online sorry my chowchow and labrador friends recomended it to me

28. Winston

Actually, I was on FaceBark and I was friending Airbud. Then, I got on Webkinz and took care of my dog, Winston.

29. Monkeys,Llamas, and Frogs! Oh my!

The puppy says, “I’m so cute right now! But there is an evil little demon inside waiting to jump out and attack you!”

30. Amy

{Looking at Laptop}
    Hehe…I just bought a life sized cut-out of Robert Pattison…
    {Looks at Carly}
    Uh-Oh…Hey, Carly, I got you a present!

31. Husky32

He is saying:
    “Oh no! You caught me!…Just please let me have another minute on your laptop! It’s so fun!”
    Hmmm, I’m pretty sure my cat can’t get up on the computer like that. XD

32. bananasfan23

If everybody would add me as a friend because i only have one.PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ ADD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. Emmy

” Let’s see… I think i will order one doggy bed. Oh, and this designer dog food brand. And I’ll put it all on Carly’s credit card! ”

34. RaggetyyAnnie

i am not going to get caught this time… hehe ok whats wrong with facebark (tonks lupin htanks for the tipp.) thsi time hurry up i do NOT want to get caught again!

35. jaybrezee

i think that cuttie pie is saying yikes im caught by carly but shell for give me its christmas and im so darn cute i wish u a pawing christmas and a happy bone year

36. jaybrezee

i like pie and all i want 2 holla hop like alvine and the chimpmunks on the movie im like gonna c the movie 2day its gonna b gr8

37. Candysplash

I think that Winston is adorable! Also,i think he is saying:
    “HaHa! This is cool! Uh-oh. HI! I’m not doing anything wrong.hehe.”

38. George

Have you read the Goosebumps Horrorland well i HAVE JUST STARTED IT AND IT IS ONE OF THE best seris i have ever read. I have just dis coverd it so I am still on the second book CREEP FROM THE DEEP. The first ine was realy good it was a bout an evil monkey the book i am reading now i am on 70 and it is a realy good book. R.l stein is one of my favorite authers. It is a bout two kids in asup and get into an island of danger when they were in a broken sup and docto d was a good cracter in the book and every one should red the gose bumbs seris and remember Rl stine is a auther to give thanks two because he has made the best books for us to enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You rock!!!!!!!

39. Kevin wifey

Hi everyone out there i was just hoping that you can be my friends because at the momment i only have one. So if you can help me out a little i would really appreciate it.So………….. please and thank you…………………………. P.S……To all my real friends out there i love you……………….P.S………….. Decemeber 21,2009-January 4,2010 is really gonna stink………………………..I miss my boyfriend(sad face)

40. monica

Darn.
    She’s not buying it, is she?

41. Readingstar5

He is saying:
    “This site is paw-some!”
    -Readingstar5
    PS. Love the puppy! What kind of dog is it? It’s adorable!