December 15, 2009

Allie Finkle New Covers. . . Uncovered!

Posted by at 4:42 pm in Trivia, Writing Prompt | Permalink

Allie_Finkle_130 REVEALED: ALLIE FINKLE MAKEOVERS!

Move over Allie Finkle, here comes. . . Allie Finkle? That’s right, your favorite Allie Finkle books by Meg Cabot (actually ALL the books in Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls series!) are getting a makeover with brand new covers! They’re not rolling onto bookshelves until 2010, but we’ve got a sneak peek at all the covers, including a first look at the brand spankin’ new cover of the next Allie Finkle book (#5) coming out in March 2010: Glitter Girls and the Great Fake Out. Keep reading to get a look at each new cover.

Allie_Finkle_1 Book #1: Moving Day

Allie_Finkle_2 Book #2: The New Girl

Allie_Finkle_3 Book #3: Best Friends and Drama Queens

Allie_Finkle_4 Book #4: Stage Fright

Allie_Finkle_5 Book #5: Glitter Girls and the Great Fake-Out
This book is not yet released! Look for it in March, 2010.

Write a Comment to let us know what you think of the new covers!

— Ratha, STACKS Writer

BONUS WRITING PROMPT: In the book Stargirl, the main character’s real name is Susan but she calls herself “Stargirl.” If you could give yourself a new name, what would it be? Leave your answer in the Comments.

1. butterflyfashion205

OMG!!! if i would choose a new name to call myself I guess it would be… GLITTERGIRL!!!!! LOL :) (:

2. Taylor

I never knew there was old covers! It’s 2012 now so…. yeah. I would name myself Aquamarine, because it is the name of my fave movie.

3. best friends and drama queen

hi allie i am a girl but i just dont like to till people but i love your books i read book 1,2 and i was reading book 3 but my teacher did not let me finsh because i was chieking it out a long time i had books 3 and 6 at school but i had to return them so i want all 6 books for chistmas

4. M

I would change my name to Jade only because I hate my name It is weird. Or I could change my name to Icy because it is cold here.

5. sarah

i love the new covers way more then the other ones. iv read all of the allie finkle books including blast from the past

6. natch

i would probably name myself summer because my japanese name literally means summer and as well as my chinese name. i like the name summer as it is easy to remember and i LOVE summer. warm and nice. and everyone loveees summertime!!!

7. SportsB76430

I don’t really like the new covers. Not to be the badguy or anything but, why are they getting a makeover? They looked just fine. Oh and the Writing Prompt……Well, I would like to be called Amanda. Mandy for short, or Amber. Taylor is a good name too……..ummmmmmmmmmmm………..IDK. Anyway if any of you are reading this, come and check out my page, Yo! LOL! But, really. Please check out my page. Have fun everyone!! PS: I am new to this website. Could someone help me out?:) :D