December 15, 2009

Allie Finkle New Covers. . . Uncovered!

Posted by at 4:42 pm in Trivia, Writing Prompt | Permalink

Allie_Finkle_130 REVEALED: ALLIE FINKLE MAKEOVERS!

Move over Allie Finkle, here comes. . . Allie Finkle? That’s right, your favorite Allie Finkle books by Meg Cabot (actually ALL the books in Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls series!) are getting a makeover with brand new covers! They’re not rolling onto bookshelves until 2010, but we’ve got a sneak peek at all the covers, including a first look at the brand spankin’ new cover of the next Allie Finkle book (#5) coming out in March 2010: Glitter Girls and the Great Fake Out. Keep reading to get a look at each new cover.

Allie_Finkle_1 Book #1: Moving Day

Allie_Finkle_2 Book #2: The New Girl

Allie_Finkle_3 Book #3: Best Friends and Drama Queens

Allie_Finkle_4 Book #4: Stage Fright

Allie_Finkle_5 Book #5: Glitter Girls and the Great Fake-Out
This book is not yet released! Look for it in March, 2010.

Write a Comment to let us know what you think of the new covers!

— Ratha, STACKS Writer

BONUS WRITING PROMPT: In the book Stargirl, the main character’s real name is Susan but she calls herself “Stargirl.” If you could give yourself a new name, what would it be? Leave your answer in the Comments.

1. aidencagebffls

lol cage!! i would name myself cage cause its my bffls name n it would b funny 2 cause we have opposite names!!!

2. alliefinklefan32

mine would be dramagirl i loooooove acting thats why i like book4 stage fright
    p.s. i have all the books i’m pretty sure i’ll get the book5 glitter girls and the great fake out

3. Rija

I LOVE the Allie Finkle series! I think that the new covers look awsome! They look more exiting to read than the ones on the other books! If I could give myself a new name, it would be Shade!
    ps.Is Allie Finkle a real life girl question mark!!!!!
    (whenever I press the question mark button on my laptop, an E with an apostrophe come up)

4. Ashley

WOW!These covers are amazing.I wish I could have them all.Allie Finkle is just my favorite.I would name myself smiley because I’m always smiling.

5. s

WOW!I just LOVE the new covers!I am so getting one of the books!Because I am a BIG fan of Allie Finkle.I even want to name my cat Mewsie!{well i need to buy her first}But i can definetly say i am going to buy one of the books

6. Abby

I would probably pick one of the following:
    1. Seraphim
    2. Nova
    3. Asphodel
    4. Lithany
    5. Evensong
    P.S.–How do you pronounce the last one?

7. doglover80422

OMG!I have the very first book of Allie Finkle or as Scott says,” Allie Stinkle”
    Anyways, I only have the very first Allie Finkle book. I really want the rest of the series.Where do you find them?Barnes and Nobles maybe????????Okay,so maybe not.But still, do you think that I could find some for free????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????HAHA!JK!{JUST KIDDING!!!!}

8. Abby

I would totally call myself Seraphim.
    Well…
    Seraphim, or maybe Evensong, or maybe Phalen, or maybe Nova, or maybe Asphodel, or maybe Lithany…
    *thinking*
    Yeah, that’s it. *nods decisively*

9. obiwancrazy

I have never read Stargirl but I’ll do this writing prompt. I would be either Jai Zem or I would make up a Marauder name like in Harry Potter… like if I were a phoenix Animagus would be Firefeathers, or Darkwing or something. Friend me!

10. HeroineHiding

Writing Prompt:
    If I could rename myself, I would totally go with the name Shadow. I actually call myself that in my head. I like this name because I love Greek Mythology and the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. The idea that I could be the child of one of the Greek Gods in my imagination really started this name(I have 2 loving parents who assure me that I’m theirs). I thought that if I were a daughter of Hades and Persephone who was born in the Underworld, I would be named Shadow. So that is really who I am, just like Stargirl.

11. Sunshine_girl_3231

I would call myself Nicole Chelsea or “Nikki Chelsea” because I really love the names Nikki and Chelsea. I also love the new covers.