November 13, 2009

Interview with a Werewolf, New Moon’s Taylor Lautner

Posted by at 7:43 am in Book to Big Screen, Celebrities | Permalink

New_moon_130You’ve probably heard about the Twilight book (for ages 12 and up) and movie series. But for those of you who are as caught up in the Twilight series as I am, you probably know that New Moon (PG-13), the second movie of the Twilight series is hitting theaters on November 20th.

Where to start?! If you haven’t checked out the Twilight books or movies, I highly recommend it. The series follows Bella, a normal teenage girl living in the dreary Pacific Northwest town of Forks, and Edward a vampire who is trying his best to be normal by abstaining from drinking human blood. Throw in Jacob, Bella’s friend who also happens to be a werewolf, and see what happens. In the second book and movie, we find Edward and the Cullens have left Forks for Bella’s own good. But Bella is (understandably) heartbroken and falls into a pit of reckless despair. Enter Jacob. Her friend takes her under his wing, but she still can’t get Edward out of her mind. She starts doing reckless things to hear Edward’s voice in her head. But when an old vampire comes back to town to avenge a death, things take a turn for the worse.

This second movie and book feature a bigger role for werewolf character Jacob Black, played by Taylor Lautner. And . . . we just happened to score a HUGE interview with him exclusively for all you Ink Splotters! (It’s a tradition to bring you exclusive Twilight interviews, you know, like the interview with Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson before the first Twilight movie!)

Without further ado, check out Taylor’s interview!

Taylor_lautner Q: I love the trailer clips that show you transforming. Tell us about that.

Taylor: Yeah, it was really cool to observe the process of that. Because one second I’m a human and the next I’m a complete CGI [computer generated imagery] wolf. So in that shot in the trailer what I’ll do is I’ll be harnessed up, I’ll start running, I’ll take a few steps and then I’ll jump ten feet in the air and the wires will stop me mid-air, so I’ll come to a jolting stop so then they can take my body and transform it into a wolf. It was really cool to observe that process.

[Ratha: You mean you're not a real werewolf?]

Q: Did you study Native American history to play Jacob?

Taylor: When I found out I was going to be playing Jacob Black who’s Quileute Indian, I had the opportunity to meet with several Quileute Indians, and ask them questions and just learn about them so that I could portray Jacob Black correctly.

Q: What questions did you ask them?

Taylor: I wanted to know what the teenage boys like to do in their free time, to have fun. And I was thinking I was going to hear some answer that was really different, but I found a teenage boy who was very close to my age and I asked, “What do you like to do in your free time to relax and have fun?” And he was like, “Oh I like to play basketball, I like to go to the beach.” So what I actually learned the most was that the kids are just like me. So it was a surprise, but very interesting.

[Ratha: That's so cool! Hmm…I wonder if Robert Pattison (Edward) had to do some research by interviewing real vampires. . . ]

Q: Are you similar or different in any ways to Jacob?

Taylor: I hope if you were to ask my close friends, they would say that I am more similar to Jacob’s pre-transformation side! But I would not hope to be similar to his werewolf side, because he all of a sudden becomes more angry and fierce.

[Ratha: That's true. I wouldn't want to meet Jacob in a dark alley, especially if he missed his last meal.]

Q: Did you do any research on werewolves?

Taylor: I would honestly say the best research was through the [Twilight] books. Because that’s what Stephenie Meyer created, and what we’re trying to bring alive. The books are so specific, and she’s an amazing author. And it provides so much detail about each and every character. The way to go to study your role to the fullest is through the books.

Q: Did Stephenie Meyer ever come on to the set?

Taylor: Yeah she did, which was really cool. At the beginning she chooses which scenes are her favorites and when she wants to come up and visit so she can watch those scenes being filmed.

Q: What scene for you did she come to see specifically?

Taylor: I know she was there during Emily’s house. Emily has this really cool house and I remember we were at the location, and Stephenie was there. So it’s always cool to have her around, because if you have any questions, you have the best person to ask right there.

[Ratha: Emily was Sam the werewolf's fiancée. I'll have to look for that scene to see if it feels especially authentic since Stephenie Meyer herself was there!]

Bella_edward Q: Which scene in New Moon was the most fun to shoot?

Taylor: I really liked the dirt bike scenes. I didn’t do much dirt bike riding at all before, so I had to do some practices in rehearsals so it looked like I could actually ride a dirt bike! So that was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed the action scenes. . . and some intense scenes with Kristen.

[Ratha: Hmm, I wonder what Taylor Swift will think of those scenes. . .]

Taylor: There’s a scene right after Jacob transforms into a werewolf and it’s the first time Bella discovers this and it’s a really emotional scene, because Jacob’s just realizing that he may not be the best friend possible for Bella.

Q: You used your karate background and stunts for New Moon. How did you first get started studying karate?

Taylor: When I was younger I did wrestling, football, baseball, martial arts, basketball, and everything. As I got older I realized I had to narrow things down and focus on one or two. So I narrowed it down and I started focusing on martial arts. . . and football and baseball. I did it for about eight years and I traveled around the country. I had a tournament in a different state every single month and it was a lot of fun. It was really competitive though.

[Ratha: Sounds like he started training early to kick some vampire butt!]

Q: Did your martial arts training help prepare you for your role of Jacob?

Taylor: Not necessarily. I think the only thing that’s similar is before Jacob transforms into a werewolf, he’s a kid. He’s clumsy, but as soon as he transforms into a wolf he all of a sudden becomes very agile. So I think it helped with that aspect, the simple agility of Jacob Black, but that was about it.

Q: Did you do most of your own stunts?

Taylor: Yeah, I had the opportunity to do all of my stunts except for one, so it was a lot of fun. I got to dirt bike ride; I got to jump off a lot of cool things, so the stunts were definitely one of my favorite parts.

Twilight Q: Do you like to read?

Taylor: I wasn’t the biggest reader until the Twilight series. I’d have to say that those are some of my favorite books. I think the story’s great and I love all the characters.

Q: Besides the Twilight series, if you could recommend three books, what would you recommend?

Taylor: When I was younger I really enjoyed The Hardy Boys books, and there was also something kind of similar. They’re called the Three Investigators. Oh and The Island of the Blue Dolphins.

[Ratha: I love that one too! I just did a book review on it a few months ago!]

Q: You have an 11 year old sister. Does she come to you for advice?

Taylor: When she’s doing her homework she’ll definitely come to me for help. So I’ll help her with her homework sometimes. I think she’s kind of in the stage where we have a really good relationship. We’re really close, but I guess I’m going to have to watch out for boys coming up here soon.

[Ratha: As long as they don't have fangs keep company with a group of people called the Volturi, right?!]

Q: What’s the funniest or sweetest fan story that you could tell us?

Taylor: Well, when we do autograph signings or meet fans, our fans are very passionate and dedicated which is awesome, because that’s the reason we’re here today. But we see criers a lot, so you see a lot of people crying so you always feel bad for them. And you’re like, “It’s okay! Come here! It’s gonna be alright.” But I remember one time we actually had a girl faint and that was kind of scary. You feel so bad, because you’re like, “It’s all right. I’m not gonna hurt you. We’re not going to bite.” It’s a little different, but we’re so thankful for our extremely passionate fans.

[Ratha: I was about to laugh but then realized I might be one of the fainters too.]

So there you have it! How psyched are you for New Moon? How obsessed are you with the Twilight series? Leave a Comment and let’s discuss!

—Ratha, STACKS Writer

Interview by Marie Morreale
Photos by Kimberley French, Copyright: 2009 Summit Entertainment

1. yliana

omg i love these movies there awsome i saw all the movies and i read the book new moon it awsome i love the one breaking dawn i like the guy taylor launer i love him i wish i could meet him im glad you guys put this you guys are awsome thank you

2. Valentina

In breaking dawn bella married edward.YYYYeeeessssss! I love Robert Pattinson. He is cute!

3. TLalltheway

HEY ALL TAYLOR LAUTNER FANS!!!!! IVE MET HIM AT THE PREMIERE BEFORE!!!!!! I HAV AN AUTOGRAPH!!!!!! YAY!!!!! TL!!!!! WHOO HOO!!! I <3 u Taylor!

4. anastasia101

i didn’t like Jacob at first but then i read Eclipse and really started to like his role in the books. can’t wait

5. isbella

I love twilight and edwared cullen(robert pattinson)!they’re so cute.GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Twilight!

6. DaPunk

I was never a big fan of Twilight, I’ve read all the books but I was never as into them as I was into Harry Potter. I have to say, though, Taylor Lautner is one very nice-looking guy.

7. cageaidenbffls

i met him taylor!! kristen n rob 2 n they r nice + im related 2 rob!! n TEAM EDWARD IS AWSOME!!! how can ur user name b alicecullen but u r on team jacob?? crazy!!!

8. SHARK70

TWILIGHT,WEREWOLF OSSESD,MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Sneha

um……i like the movie but, my imagination is pretty wild..so if u ask me if i like the books or the movie better, i would say the book, but the movie is soo awesome too!

10. Maggie

I think Jacob is the best. I wish i can meet him so i can at least can hang out with him a couple of times. lol that would be awesome!

11. Alvin1010

I have not even read the books yet.Still I miet read them yet.My mom still has the whole set of the seiries.My friend and I like Taylor L. he is the best actor in there.

12. emilysweet777

i love your new movie. I think you care about bella more than edward dose and I hope you type me back soon. i love you

13. edwards #1 fan

Robert pattison is soo cute i love him and taylor lautner is cute 2 go twilight saga New Moon Team Edward all the way!!! Go Edward

14. TwilightFan424

I love Twilight and New Moon!!! They are awesome. 4 Christmas I am going to get all of the Twilight Saga books! I think that it is cool and interesting.

15. Crystal

OMG i LOVE u Taylor Lautner/ Jacob Black Always and forever..i think its cute how he flirts with bella, but in the end of the movie she just breaks his heart…=( =)

16. PrincessTasmin

The Twilight series is so cool!!!!I wonder what Eclipse is gonna be like can’t wait!!!!Robert,Kristen,and Taylor y’all did a good job!!!!!

17. Daniellerocks101

Edward is sweet but werewolf is in my blood(hint,hint) also Talyors soooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!!!!

18. awesome_diva_99

i think taylor is pretty cute!i dont know how i feel about robert though. i am always going to be on team jacob!!!!!

19. CALL ME STEFH I LOVE TYPING FOR FUN

WOW GOOD MOVE OMG I WENT TO THE PERMERE WITYH MY PEEPS IT WAS THE BHOMB THOUGH THE STINKY PART ABOUT IT IS THAT WE HAD TO WAIT TILL 12’30 OMG IT TOOK SENTERIES EITYHER THAN THAT I HAD A GREAT TIME WITH ONLY SOME OF MY FRIENDS SHOULD I SAY ONLY A COUPLE BECAUSE SOME I DONT THINK WERRE MY FRIENDS SO YA I SORDA HAD FUN BUT IT WAS GREAT THE NEXT DAY A NOTHERR MOVIE CAME OUTY IT IS CALLED PLANET51 I WANTED TO WATCH IT BUT THE PROBLEM WAS THAT U CANT SPEND YOUR MONY IN A JIPYB MEANING LIKE GOING TO A PLACE THAT IS EXPENSIVE AND NEXT DAY GOING THERE AGAIN TO THAT EXPENSIVE PLACE AN D SPEND YOUR M,ONY IN A JIPY THE NEXT DAY I HAD TO GO TO SCHOOL AND GUESS WHAT SCHOOL IS SO BOARING BECAUSE I HATE MATH U CAN FIGURE THAT OUT BECAUSE I STINK AT MATH ITS MY WORST SUBJECT MEAN WHILE I WENT TO WORK AND WAT I HAD TO DO WAS TAKE OUT THE TRASH WAIK THREE DOGS WITH A FRIEND OF MINE AND WE ALSO HAD TO PULL THE WEEDS OUT OF TO HOUSES AND IT WAS VERY BOARING BUT THE GOOD PART ABOUT IT IS TYHAT ME AND MY FRIEND GET PAYD GOOD MONEY…………..MEAN WHILE TODAY IS SATURDAY AND I MIGHT GO WITH MY COUSINS SOMEWHERE AND ON SONDAY WHITCH IS TOMMOROW………..OMG PERADE SO MUCH FUN WAIT TO SEE U PEOPLE THAT IM TALKING TO KAY BY A MAH STOP TYPING CAUSE IM GETTING TIRED AH………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE WHO IM TALKING TOO……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

20. Olivia

I love the twilight book. I cant wait to see the movie New Moon! i have started reading the second book and its awesome. I read the twilight book in two days…two!!!!

21. s.l.h

oh, i forgot to add that i cant wait for eclipse or breaking dawn to come to theaters. i loved new moon and hope to see eclipse without a 3 mile long line to see it opening night. thanks. i loved the books. they were amazing.

22. s.l.h

well, if you read the books (which i did and loved) you would find out what happens in new moon and eclipse and breaking dawn. they have a bunch of pages but they are my favorite sereis. i wish stephenie meyer made more then 4 books. and just to say taylor lautner is really fine but i dont go to see whos cuter. i go to watch the movie and see how close it is to the books. the end of new moon is nothing like the book.

23. Aariell

I have read all of the Twilight books and I love them!!!!I never new that a nine year like me would have this much time with all the sports I play,but I just had to make time for this insanlly awesome saga!!!

24. Shreya

I love him too did you know i read all 4 books in 1 hour that is how much i love twilight and i have lots of posters of him in my room!!!!

25. Ashley

Wow!!! Talk about amazing! You are so great! I’m in love with Robert and Taylor! Kristen Stewart has got to be the luckiest woman alive to be able to be next to both of you so often!!! Love the books and the movies!!! I can’t wait until June!!!

26. jaredglop6

I just saw Twilight: New Moon.
    I think bella is so cute! in this one she is not that pale from like the last movie I could barley see her face.My fav team is team jacob because there is a kid named jared and that is my name.I looooooooove Twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. tara

ava I don’t agree harry potter is the best book in the world
    even though I have to admit Rob Pattinson + Taylor are cute ! ! ! ! !!!!!!!

28. Catherine

omg taylor u are the cutest man ever when i watched new moon everyone was like “woo” or was like “OMG OMG” but u did look pretty cute and im ur biggest fan my backround says “Team Jacob,Real men don’t sparkle” and yea edward is not as cool as you.i love you taylor ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

29. kala010

I NEED U ALL TO LET ME IN WHAT IS NEW MOON ABOUT TELL ME PLEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30. court

well personally i think jacob is cute i havent read or seen twilight or new moon but am hoping too. im actually at work right now so i should probably get back to that :) thanks

31. Sydney

I LOVE twilight! Though I have never read the books, I love the movie’s! Me and my BFF went to see it on opening night in was the best movie I have seen in a LONG time!
    And Robert Pattison is SO CUTE!! TWILIGHT ROCKS!!!
    Love,
    Sydney

32. love21

i cant wait for the 3rd movie to come out i cant wait i all ready saw the 1st and 2nd movie the were the best ………….
    OMG jacob is so cuttttte i love him so much
    ok thats all i have to say so peace out hommies

33. jordan

i think taylor and rob have worked hard and they are both really handsome young men and all of us girls should not go gaga for them because one day we will find our true love we just havent found him yet

34. erykah

i love u taylor u r my life i love u so much by and remember i love u …………..
    and edward is not that bad hes just to pael but i love u
    hey bella wats up homes

35. Elyssa

I love Edward and Jacob.they are sooooooooooooooo cute.I feel bad for Jacob in the new movie Newmoon.Edward and Jacob are very handsome.Bella is beautiful.

36. taylor

how awesomefully wierd is it that my name is talor,and his is!im agirl-what if we got married?tayolr and taylor……….ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

37. A Major BIbliophile

Sorry, I just dislike Twilight! To be precise, I should actually say that I hate it! I believe that it is inappropriate for all ages and is not something that young kids need to be filling their minds with. But I respect all those who like it.

38. Suad

People only think that Robert Pattinson is dead gorgeous because they are blinded by the fact that he plays a dreamy, handsome character.
    Open your eyes people… Taylor Lautner is the REAL deal <3

39. madababy4

I’m the best fan ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 I love the series sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much my favorite book is totally Eclipse. Now i totally love vampires and werewolfs

40. madababy4

I am reading Eclipse for the 2nd time and only have 20 pages left i am about to read Breaking dawn for the 2 time and dont think im way to young to understand it( Im 9) Because I really do!!!!! And Eclipse is my favorite book witch one is yours (Im not asking this to a specific person im asking EVERYONE)

41. madababy4

the new moon trailer said it was for ages 12 I’m nine and I have read the whole series…. I dont know what team im on exacly

42. marisa

omg taylor lautner is sooooo awesomely cute i felt so bad for him at the end of new moon i totally want him to get what he wants which is bella and i feel so bad for him

43. alexis

i like the cast of twilight i’m a twilight fan i had read twilight and new moon i have to read the other books yet i love robert and taylor kristen is awesome so are the other cast

44. bezy121

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE TAYLOR U ARE AWSOME

45. bella

I LOVE THE TWILIGHT SERIES I READ THE SERIES TWO TIMES IN ONE WEEK TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY HE IS SUCH A CUTIE I LOVE THE TWILIGHT SERIES I FELT EMPTY WHEN I FINISHED THE SERIES
    TEAM EDWARD

46. Elizabeth B

I think that the new moon is the best movie in the world!!!!!
    p.s. The warewolf is the cutest person in the movie…GO WAREWOLFS!!!!!

47. blue review

NEITHER OF THOSE GUYS ARE CUTE, NOT EVEN A LITTLE! But I do love the twilight books! Did you know that the lady who wrote them, had never written a book before she wrote twilight? Thats really inspiring! An answer to loppy536′s question is answered with another question. Are you over 12? If you are not, than I suggest waiting little longer. Some of the things Bella dose to her self is a little scary

48. judyblume98

I saw the movie yesterday and i think edward was way better in this movie when he was on the screen and jacob was way cuter with short hair.

49. sssrimi

I don’t kmow. I read all the series of the twighlight saga but I am not really into new moon and no offense to any Taylor (jacob) is not that cute.

50. kayla

my brothers name is jacob but hes not as cute as the jacob in the movie.I went to see the movie yesterday and i ate skittles with my friends their names are Ragean and Makenzie but ragean does cheerleading with me and Makenzie does Gymnastics.They are so nice and after thwe movie twillight new moon we went to her house and their room is HUGE i love it o

51. Megan

OMG I saw Twilight and now I’m just obsessed, I’m gonna watch all the trailers for New Moon until I see it, omg I LOVE you Edward.

52. kdance4lifexo

new moon is one of my favorites in the saga. jacob is awesome and i love taylor lautner. can’t wait for the movie but the book is AMAZING

53. skippy6289

this movie is going to be so cool I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo want to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

54. oneorangeshoelace

I’m a little weirded out that two people said the exact same thing. I’ve read the first two books (I’m planning on reading Eclipse this weekend) and I saw half of the first movie, and I think the books are way cooler. And by the way, they spliced two secenes together in the trailer. I’ve seen enough trailers to know that. Isn’t that pathetic?

55. Crstina

I think Twilght New Moon is awesome,beacause of Jacob. He is a cool awesome acter. I also want yal da check my profile out. My name is Crstina. No need to braggggggg but i got a tite profile

56. yonas4655

he is the cutest guy in the movie i rather hav edward cullen then jacob but rather had taylor t he rob but i em on team Switzerland you’ll understand if you read the book already bought my ticket cant wait to c the movie add me as a friend he so cuuuuute
    *_smile_* <3 my besties
    < !?!YoNaS!?!>

57. S

I love your acting i am renting the movie the day new Moon comes out gota catch up! We are all in the spirit for new moon we all wrote on are arms i am on Edwards side ! We love your cast your fan savannah

58. Lidia x

I love you Taylor! i think your amazing! your such a gr8 actor! New Moon is a Fab movie! :P
    keep doing a gr8 Job!!!
    i love youhh!!! xx

59. molly

i am totally on team jacob and team edward. l luv u!!! you guys are the best. I LOVE YOU!!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ LET ME MEET YOU.
    Edward is soooo cute!!!
    Jacob is soooo cute!!!
    (#1 Fan)

60. Montana

I’m one of those girls who stay up till 3 am trying to finish New Moon for the 6th time… Twilight is my escape from the real world… sometimes I like picturing it as a movie in my head. But the real movies are so different!
    So 4 all u Twihards out there , I GOT THE SPIRIT!!!!!!!!!

61. dawn

i think that jacob is the most amazing charater in any of the movies/books that he is in.im team jacob all the way!!!!!! go taylor i love u!!!!!!!

62. Kaylyn

I can not belive that Edward left Bella. I havn’t even seen the movie just the clips.
    Edward is soooooooooooo COLD hearted.

63. Allison

I really want to meet you!!! Please let me meet u!!! please please please please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love ya, Alli

64. Molly

I love you!!! Robert Pattison and Taylor Launther you guys are sooo cute!!! i really wish i could meet you some time. i am like your #1 fan!! The twilight books and movie and the best. So if you get this robert or taylor plz plz plz plz plz plz PLZ i really want to meet you and i promise that i won’t scream. plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

65. Allison

I love u but I LOVE EDWARD!! IT IS HARD TO CHOOSE!!!!!!!!!!! U BOTH ARE AMERICAS CUTIES!!!! u AND EDWARD ARE SOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YA, ALLI!!!!

66. Renee

I love new moon! Twilight is ok…but I think that New Moon is better! I’m going to see it later tonight at the movie theatre! I’m so excited!

67. 99cutiehappygirl

I love the Twilight books and movies, but I think that they are becoming overrated and that with everything about them, it takes away the enjoyment and the orginallity of the books.
    People need to start thinking about more than the cute guys in the movies and actually think about the books and the story line!
    ‘Kay well still love the books and movies (Oh and Island of The Blue Dolphins is a really amazing book!!)

68. happygirl109

OMG TAYLOR LAUTNER YOU ARE JUST A CUTIE ILOVE HOW YOU PLAY AS JACOB By the way I’m going to see Twilight Saga NEW MOON Today YAYZ!!!!!

69. 01twilightfan000

I love Twilight because it is so romantic I love Edward Cullen (Rob Pattison)and love Jacob(Taylor Launter) and today i want to see Twilight New Moon because i saw the romatic preview

70. Alyssa

I love Twilight so much I love Jacob ( Taylor Lautner ) he is so cute he is better then Edward Cullens ( Rob Pattison ) i love him so much he is mine only peace love Twilight 4eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

71. sincere

TAYLOR LAUTNER IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!I SO WANT TO MEET HIM.LIKE HE REALLY IS A GOOD ACTOR.AND ROBERT PATTISON HE CUTE A LITTLE.AND KRISTEN STEWART CHANGE YOUR HAIR MAYBE.AND I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE TWILGHT SO MUCH.I WATCH THE MOVIE OVER AND OVER AND OVER.I CAN KEEP GOING AND GOING.AND I HAVE DREAMS.AND I ALWAYS WANT TO BE A MOVIE STAR.EVER SENCE I WAS A LITTLE GIRL.AND HOPE IT COMES TURE.HERE HOPE.BYE

72. Mary B

I love Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner. Kristen Stewart and Taylor Swift are the most luckiest girls in the world! I am sooo jealous!

73. mjjm

I can’t go to the premier…Its probably sold out, I can’t order presale, and I DON’T HAVE A TEE SHIRT! lol that’s not the main reson though…

74. makaylaluvsyouedwardcullen

I LOVE YOU EDWARD CULLEN PLZ WRITE ME BACK IF YOU DO I WILL WRITE YOU BACK TO BYE OH AND HAPPY THANKSIFVING TO JACOB AND EDWARD AND BELLA AND EVERY BODY IN THE TWLIGHT MOVIE OH AND CHIRSMAS IS COMING UP SO MERRY CRISMAS WELL BYE EVERYONE AND HAVE A GREAT DAY AND ILL BE WATING FOR YALL TO WRITE BACK

75. makaylaluvsyouedwardcullen

hey EDWARD PLZ WRITE BACK TO ME I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH AND I HOPE YOU LIKE ALL YOU FANS BUT IM AM YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN IN MY OPINION SO I HOPE YOU HAVE A MERRY CHIRSMAS AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND REMBER IF YOU WRITE BACK ILL ALWAYS REMBER ALWAYS AND WRITE BACK TO YOU TO SO BYE AND HAVE A NICE DAY OK BYE
    -MAKAYLA♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

76. makaylaluvsyouedwardcullen

i love you and have a good THANKSGIVING and CHRISMAS is coming so MERRY CHRISMAS AND A GOOD THANKSGIVING SO I HOPE YOU HVE A GREAT DAY TODAY AND CANT WAIT TILL TOMORROW TO SEE NEW MOON WITH YOU IN IT AND I MEAN EDWARD CULLEN WICH IS YOU SO I POST MORE COMMENT AFETER THIS ONE SO BYE!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

77. i love you edward cullen!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

i cant wait to go see it tomorrow iloveyouforever
    -makayla♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

78. Jennifer

Twilight was a good movie so New Moon will be too, Edward is so sweet and Jacob is too, I cant wait to see the movie!!1

79. twilightsaga19

I think you can tell by my username that I’m extremely obsessed with twiligt I love robert i love taylor i’m the biggest twilight fan you’ll ever meet

80. Alyssa

I love Twilight so much and Jacob (taylor Lautner) he is so cute and dreamy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

81. ED BSDJMD

YOU ARE THE BEST OF ALL IF I WOULD MEAT YOU I WOULD FANIT. O THAT WAS THE BEST MOVIE EVER AND I WISH I COULD HAVE THAT LOVE STORY ALSO WITH THE GUY I LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lOVE YOU EDWARS AND JAKI

82. ED BSDJMD

you are so cute Jaco when I FIRST SAW YOR MOVIE i FELL IN LOVE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT BE SCARED PLEASE

83. Redstar55

I can’t wait for the movie to come out! I read the book last year, and have been waiting till new moon the movie would come out.

84. BookQueen22

Jacob is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute wish i could me him i love edward 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

85. Victoria

I think twilight is soooooooooo overraded but i do think taylor is so cute NOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

86. Elizabeth

Edward is soooooooooo cute!!!I wish i could see him in real life because he is soooooooooooo cute!My friend Abby is sooooooo obssesed with Twilight.She loves Edward soooooo much!!!Taylor is cute too!

87. Nirvanaa

i dont really like Twilight. Well, i liked the third one.
    People, stop calling him “Jake” or “Jacob”. His name is Taylor.

88. LOTR FAN

OMG. I am totally a fan of twighlight!!!!! I can’t believe Taylor is dating Taylor Swift- nao that I have a problem with that.

89. Lily

I hate it when people are goofy around celebs! I would just act normal and actually talk while I could!I think Taylor is awesome, but I wouldn’t scream and cry if I met him.

90. Darkangel21

I LOVE JACOB AND EMBRY THEY ARE SO CUTE I AM TEAM JACOB ALLLLLLLLLLLL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

91. sillypotato

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee peace out!!

92. Rachel

I love the Twilight series! It’s so cool! And I think that Robert Pattison and Taylor Lautner are really cute! I think Kristen Stewart is pretty too

93. Selena

i think that Jake is so cute and that i think he should be in a lot more movies because he is such a good actor and that he should go back to dating Selena Gomez and my name is actually Selena

94. michaela

twilight & new moon are the best; movies & books. I personally am team jacob, taylor is a great actor for the role of jacob. It doesn’t hurt that he’s cute either! The q & a’s were really good can’t wait for more!

95. Emily

OMG i love the Twilight books the book was way better then the move even though i loved the movie i am going to see New Moon 4 my birthday my BFF emily (not me) loves you she is so nice she always talks about how cute Taylor is

96. ava

i think twilight is the best twilight
    is the best book created in book history it has description and romance and vampires what more can you ask for also the atrctive robert pattinson,tatlor laughtner
    witch makes it even more better but alot of people like harry potter and have a rivory with the twilight series when as you can see there is no compitsion twilight will win in a land slide because harry potter is so fantasy and stupid well thats my opinion but most people agree with me

97. soccerstar67

Omg i can’t wait till new moon comes out. Taylor Lautner is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!! :)

98. h.p bookworm

Taylor is the cutest guy on the face fo the planet! Can I meet him? I’m on team Jacob because of him! PLZ let me meet him!

99. Apollo127

I can’t wait for New Moon! Unfortunately, though, I can’t go opening night, because it’s also opening night of the play I’m in.